Nous sommes actuellement le 18 Avr 2024, 02:31

Achievements

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

oliman

Achievements

Message23 Juil 2011, 11:39

Hello, this has been posted already im sure but has anybody else had the issue with the achievements not working properly and is it going to be fixed or is it just me?
Hors-ligne

aroda

Re: Achievements

Message25 Juil 2011, 09:11

Hello oliman, could you please be a bit more explicit about what exactly is not working with the achievements ?

All achievements have been tested in both platforms to ensure they can be unlocked, some of them are really difficult to unlock though, so perhaps either there was a confusion with the description of the achievement or you didn't met all requirements for an achievement to be unlocked.

Please tell us more so we can help you out.
Hors-ligne

EnglishArgo

Message23 Août 2011, 02:49

Hi, I can't get the British Punctuality achievement to unlock on the PS3.

I rode Stage 20 (ITT) as Levi Leipheimer in the One-Off Stage Mode and set a time of 1h05'03" (finishing in first place). Then I raced the stage again with Leipheimer (also in One-Off Stage Mode) and set a time of 1h04'xx" (I can't remember the exact time I'm afraid), again finishing in first place but I didn't receive the trophy. Is this a bug or did I do something wrong?
Hors-ligne

aroda

Message23 Août 2011, 09:05

Hi EnglishArgo, did you ride another ITT in between the two ?. Apparently the sequence you followed seems correct, just make sure you don't ride another TT (either Tour or One-off) with a different rider or it will reset your counter. Also if you fail to beat the time the first time you will have to restart.

Please try again and let us know.
Hors-ligne

EnglishArgo

Message23 Août 2011, 13:20

Thanks for the quick reply.

No, I did the two TTs immediately one after the other. I had played another ITT just before it with Alexandre Vinokourov in Tour Mode (1h05'23" - 1st place) with the final stage of Tour Mode inbetween and also I had rode the ITT with Leipheimer before in a previous Tour Mode where I believe I set the time of 1h05'03" which is the exact same time I set on the first attempt of my example above. Could either of these two things have affected it?

I'm going to try right now with Tony Martin, a rider I definitely haven't ridden with before.

Edit: Loaded up game -> One-Off Stage -> Stage 20 (ITT) -> HTC -> Tony Martin -> 1h05'07" (1st place)
Quit to Main Menu -> One-Off Stage -> Stage 20 (ITT) -> HTC -> Tony Martin -> 1h04'16" (1st place)

Still no trophy :(

Retour vers [Tour de France] Forum Général / General Forum