Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 16:48

Tour de France DLC and a thank you

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

Syphon

Tour de France DLC and a thank you

Message12 Déc 2011, 22:05

Hey, I have been playing Tour de France for a while now and I have also bought the Criterium International dlc. I want to buy the DB update and the power pack as well, however I still have a few questions about it. Can you give us the changes in the DB? Did any riders get worse with their stats due to their tour performance?
I have really enjoyed Tour de France on the 360 and I hope you will continue to release DLC(Giro, Vuelta, Paris - Nice , Tirreno-Adriatico?) and maybe even a sequel next year. Tour de France is an awesome game and any cycling fans would love it.

Also I have recently installed Tour de France on my 360 and have started recieving graphical glitches and screen tearing which I didnt have before. Do you have any information about this or could you look into it in for a future patch? Installing it shaves off 10-20 seconds at the loading time. Could you also consider adding achievements to the Criterium International DLC? I was really hoping for new achievements and consider you can add up to 250 with a DLC I really hope you consider adding a few for the Criterium.

Please continue with both Tour de France and Pro Cycling Manager, they are the best!
Hors-ligne

aroda

Re: Tour de France DLC and a thank you

Message13 Déc 2011, 10:11

Hello Syphon, glad to hear you enjoyed the game.

Regarding your question for the DB Update, there were some riders who had their notes reviewed, the biggest changes were probably for the guys from Europcar due to their amazing performance during the Tour (Voeckler -> 77MO and Rolland -> 78 MO) but there were also a few other riders who were slightly tweaked, from what I remember, Vanendert from Omega got also better in MO, Wiggings got slightly better in both MO and TT and Boasson Hagen a few points increase overall. Hoogerland got better in his fighting skills (probably a few other attributes as well) and Evans earned a point or two in both MO and TT. Finally Contador lost a point in MO from 84 to 83.

Basically those are the big changes, there might be others but less important.

At the moment there aren't any new DLC in the making because we are fully focused on the new version for 2012, which will include a lot of new features that we hope you all will enjoy.

Regards
Hors-ligne

massouddd

• XBox 360 Gamertag: massouddd

Message14 Déc 2011, 10:11

If you need some people to beta-test your next game on xbox 360, I'm your man !
Hors-ligne

mikeeboy

• XBox 360 Gamertag: Mikeeboy

Message07 Mars 2012, 13:11

Good to hear that there is a new version in development. The 2011 version was a decent first entry but had massive room for improvement. I look forward to seeing what those improvements might be.

Any idea when we might see a preview?

Retour vers [Tour de France] Forum Général / General Forum