Nous sommes actuellement le 20 Avr 2024, 04:15

Console Staffe : Trophy Glitch get it fix

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

Svend Rugaard

• Pseudo GameCenter: PSN : Nistelroy78

Console Staffe : Trophy Glitch get it fix

Message14 Juil 2012, 06:00

THere is 2 Trophies there either are explain wrong or glitched.

When the going get's tough . . .
Wear the yellow jersey for 7 stages with an Expert level team during the same Tour de France.

I got use team "Saur-sojasun" - J. Coppel which is the Best Time Trial and Climber on that team and overall is the best climber on a Expert team (Even Chris Anker should be the best from Saxo Bank of the Expert teams

I Won the Yellow Yersey at the Prologue - Then i wear it 2 stage til 8 stage - that is 7 stages -

1. Day = Stage 2
2. Day = Stage 3
3. Day = Stage 4
4. Day = Stage 5
5. Day = Stage 6
6. Day = Stage 7
7. Day = stage 8

But dont get any trophy for this - Its almost impossible to hold Andy, Evans and Sanchez away with the margin of 7 til 40 seconds i actually beat them on the Prologue, when there is a uphill over 12 %. -

NB - I got it .. but only because i keept the shirt after 10 trys .. this time i keept it with a margin of 2 sec. - Next year please descript those Trophies better :) - Anyway still a good game.

Another trophy is Glitched.

[b]Start and finish

Win the first and last stages of the Tour de France in Tour mode.

I won first Stage with Boasson in the Time Trial - and even on second stage i won a sprint victory with Cavendish if this should suppose to be first stage. And then i won the Final Sprint on Champelysse , but not trophy - It was the same thing with Tour De France 2011
Owner of Danish PlayStation Site -
Read Latest Review on Tour De France 2016 - 8 out of 10
http://www.playstationforum.dk/tour-de-france-2016
Watch my Livestream with TDF 2016 giveaway this July
http://www.youtube.com/Nistelroy78

Retour vers [Tour de France] Forum Général / General Forum