Nous sommes actuellement le 16 Avr 2024, 17:23

Bugs

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

mikeeboy

• XBox 360 Gamertag: Mikeeboy

Bugs

Message23 Juin 2013, 19:33

On XBox I just played my 1st stage. Stage 3 with Voeckler. I won the stage with 17 secs over Henao and Gesink. But when the overall standings were shown after the stage , the 3 riders all had the same time.
Dernière édition par mikeeboy le 24 Juin 2013, 20:27, édité 1 fois au total.
Hors-ligne

mikeeboy

Re: Small bug

Message24 Juin 2013, 14:23

Another one. Playing as Europcar after Stage 9 I think it was I was awarded the platinum objective for Rolland and Voeckler finishing 1-2 on a stage. What actually happened was that Rolland who I was controlling finished 2nd and Voeckler (in yellow) finished 20th??
Hors-ligne

mikeeboy

Re: Bugs

Message27 Juin 2013, 23:25

Playing stage 3 again this time with Movistar. I won with Valverde, and just before the en,d switched to Rojas who finished 52nd. I was awarded a gold objective for finishing 1st and 2nd on a stage.
Hors-ligne

mikeeboy

Message27 Juin 2013, 23:28

In the team time trial, not all of the riders are given the same time. Only the 1st 5 still in realy are given the same time The riders at the back all lost more time in the overall standings.

All 9 riders should be given the same time as the 1st 5 home.
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message28 Juin 2013, 08:28

mikeeboy a écrit:In the team time trial, not all of the riders are given the same time. Only the 1st 5 still in realy are given the same time The riders at the back all lost more time in the overall standings.

If the riders who are further than the 5th place are dropped by the first 5 home, it's normal they don't have the same time.

If all the 9 riders finish together and they are not given the same time, it's a bug.
Hors-ligne

mikeeboy

Message28 Juin 2013, 09:09

Patatrasse a écrit:
mikeeboy a écrit:In the team time trial, not all of the riders are given the same time. Only the 1st 5 still in realy are given the same time The riders at the back all lost more time in the overall standings.

If the riders who are further than the 5th place are dropped by the first 5 home, it's normal they don't have the same time.

If all the 9 riders finish together and they are not given the same time, it's a bug.

Ah sorry, I didn't realise that, I should have read up on it first. I'll need to change my tactics and change rider more often, because I went for it with my first man until his yelloow bar was virtually empty and then at the end found that my team leader was 30" back.
Hors-ligne

Erroneus

• Pseudo GameCenter: PSN: Erroneus
  • XBox 360 Gamertag: Hoder Erroneus

Message03 Juil 2013, 15:30

mikeeboy a écrit:On XBox I just played my 1st stage. Stage 3 with Voeckler. I won the stage with 17 secs over Henao and Gesink. But when the overall standings were shown after the stage , the 3 riders all had the same time.

Just had the same bug with Contador on stage stage 9. Finished with Contador with 11 secs faster then J. Rodiguez, but the results after the stage, says they have the same time.

How can such a bug even exist? The game knows the correct times, so why is it not take into effect after the stage. This needs to be fixed, not now, but YESTERDAY. A time bug in a tour game, that's just lazy workmanship :evil:

Patatrasse please response to the issue and just don't ignore it.
Hors-ligne

mikeeboy

Message04 Juil 2013, 14:09

Erroneus a écrit:
mikeeboy a écrit:On XBox I just played my 1st stage. Stage 3 with Voeckler. I won the stage with 17 secs over Henao and Gesink. But when the overall standings were shown after the stage , the 3 riders all had the same time.

Just had the same bug with Contador on stage stage 9. Finished with Contador with 11 secs faster then J. Rodiguez, but the results after the stage, says they have the same time.

How can such a bug even exist? The game knows the correct times, so why is it not take into effect after the stage. This needs to be fixed, not now, but YESTERDAY. A time bug in a tour game, that's just lazy workmanship :evil:

Patatrasse please response to the issue and just don't ignore it.

I think that due to the scale of the game, a gap is so small at that scale, the game probably considers to be in the same group. It should be ok for mountain top finishes but anything else it tends to group riders together.
Hors-ligne

Erroneus

• Pseudo GameCenter: PSN: Erroneus
  • XBox 360 Gamertag: Hoder Erroneus

Message04 Juil 2013, 16:23

Yeah it is properly because of the scale, but I still consider it a bug, when the game is clearly able to see there is a difference. When finished the game, it has the correct time on the leaderboard, so why not use that time, it's such a strange decision.

Some response from mod / dev would be nice, are you going to fix this? I can't see my self buying a TDF again, when it has such huge flaws.
Hors-ligne

mikeeboy

Message05 Juil 2013, 09:13

During an individual time trial after sprinting with the 'A' button (XBox) there is a delay before your rider begins pedalling again even though you have the right trigger held down. So sprinting actually costs you time.

This doesn't happen on a normal stage and works fine.
Suivant

Retour vers [Tour de France] Forum Général / General Forum