Nous sommes actuellement le 24 Avr 2024, 16:41

Bugs

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Re: Bugs

Message18 Juil 2013, 11:02

Unfortunately, this objective is far too difficult and we won't release a patch to fix that. Patching the game on Xbox has already been done when we launched the game to fix some issue linked to internet connection. First patch is free but we must pay Microsoft to release a second one. That's the way it works and the amount is quite expensive.

Nonetheless, did you try this :
-Create a custom Tour with 3 or 4 stages before Mont Saint Michel ITT (including 2 moutain stages).
-During every stages, harden the race by relaying fast or maximum throughough the race to exhaust other riders. Control D.Millar and go through the stage without making any effort (you can lost more than 1h, no delays)

The idea is to exhaust the peloton and keep D.Millar's freshness for the first ITT. Not sure it will work.
Then, during ITT, there are some randoms, so don't forget to save before the ITT to reload.
Hors-ligne

Marci84

• XBox 360 Gamertag: Marci84

Message18 Juil 2013, 14:14

Patatrasse a écrit:Unfortunately, this objective is far too difficult and we won't release a patch to fix that. Patching the game on Xbox has already been done when we launched the game to fix some issue linked to internet connection. First patch is free but we must pay Microsoft to release a second one. That's the way it works and the amount is quite expensive.

Nonetheless, did you try this :
-Create a custom Tour with 3 or 4 stages before Mont Saint Michelle ITT (including 2 moutain stages).
-During every stages, harden the race by relaying fast or maximum throughough the race to exhaust other riders. Control D.Millar and go through the stage without making any effort (you can lost more than 1h, no delays)

The idea is to exhaust the peloton and keep D.Millar's freshness for the first ITT. Not sure it will work.
Then, during ITT, there are some randoms, so don't forget to save before the ITT to reload.

Thanks for the tip, Patatrasse!

I hope, it will work!

Please, write me! All objecties with all teams needed for the 10 star "Legend" rating, or I can reach that even if I'll fail this objective?
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message18 Juil 2013, 17:03

To get the 10 stars, you have to complete all the objectives of all the teams of the game. If you have bought a DLC, completing DLC's objectives will give you points to reach Legend level.
Hors-ligne

Marci84

Message19 Juil 2013, 10:19

I tried the exhaustion-technique with stage 3,8,9,11.

Hopeless! Because Millar was last on GC, he was the first who did the time trial, so I saw his time at the start of the stage, and I reloaded like 50 times. His times were between 38:40-38:58. He went better than 38:40 rarely, and his far the best result was 38:31. I did the stage 7-8 times, when his "under 38:40" time gave me some hope. The worst AI record for 10. place was Richie Porte's 38:29, but it was far the worst. Usually the 10. place was around 38:20-38:26 or faster.

If I tried to control Millar, it was impossible to go better than 39:00.
Dernière édition par Marci84 le 19 Juil 2013, 17:39, édité 1 fois au total.
Hors-ligne

RobaL86

Message19 Juil 2013, 12:03

Marci84 a écrit:I tried the exhaustion-technique with stage 3,8,9,11.

Hopeless! Because Millar was last on GC, he was the first who did the time trial, so I saw his time at the start of the stage, and I reloaded like 50 times. His times were between 38:40-38:58. He went better than 38:40 rarely, and his far the best result was 38:31. I did the stage 7-8 times, when his "under 38:40" time gave me some hope. The worst AI record for 10. place was Richie Porte's 38:29, but it was far the worst. Usually the 10. place was around 38:20-38:26 or faster.

Sadly, there is no way to reach legend rating in this game without downloading the DLC. :cry:

The Cyanide employee who actually decided on making this challenge should really advise us how to do it. :)

I thought that this was not going to work. Here is how I got my best result so far (haven't tried it since last time I wrote here):

Start a new Tour and select a couple of stages before the first flat individual TT. Your lineup for the Tour must be the best time trail riders of the team.

Before the individual TT, your goal is to be in yellow with Millar, with as much gab to 2nd as possible.
- Win one stage with a gap to get the yellow jersey and some seconds on the account. Try by a breakaway or maybe by getting away right before going downhill (what I did).
- Win the team TT with Millar as the first man over the finish line. This is not hard as there are many +70 TT riders on the team.

Now you are in yellow with 1 minute or more gap to the second place.

Go for the individual TT save the game right before. Select and control one of the other riders and let the AI control Millar.

I tried this about 7 times and he was placed at 11th or 12th every time. He was 2 seconds from the 10th place as the best.

I guess that he will get that 10th place if you keep trying… or maybe not? :)
Hors-ligne

Marci84

Message19 Juil 2013, 12:55

RobaL86 a écrit:
Marci84 a écrit:I tried the exhaustion-technique with stage 3,8,9,11.

Sadly, there is no way to reach legend rating in this game without downloading the DLC. :cry:

The Cyanide employee who actually decided on making this challenge should really advise us how to do it. :)

I thought that this was not going to work. Here is how I got my best result so far (haven't tried it since last time I wrote here):

Start a new Tour and select a couple of stages before the first flat individual TT. Your lineup for the Tour must be the best time trail riders of the team.

Before the individual TT, your goal is to be in yellow with Millar, with as much gab to 2nd as possible.
- Win one stage with a gap to get the yellow jersey and some seconds on the account. Try by a breakaway or maybe by getting away right before going downhill (what I did).
- Win the team TT with Millar as the first man over the finish line. This is not hard as there are many +70 TT riders on the team.

Now you are in yellow with 1 minute or more gap to the second place.

Go for the individual TT save the game right before. Select and control one of the other riders and let the AI control Millar.

I tried this about 7 times and he was placed at 11th or 12th every time. He was 2 seconds from the 10th place as the best.

I guess that he will get that 10th place if you keep trying… or maybe not? :)

Hi, RobaL86!

I tried your idea too. I wrote it right after your first comment about this. :)

It didn't help. I did 2 different saves before stage 11. One with a big yellow jersey lead by Millar (4:43 against the Sky duo, 6 minutes against Contador.), and one with a little lead to pressurize Millar. The yellow jersey maybe really gives him time boost, but still not enough. Not with save1, and not with save2.

By the way it's very easy to gain big lead with an average rider in this game. The target stages are the intermediate and mountain stages with downhill finishes. Like stage 2,3,9,14 (last few kilometres), and..not sure, but stage 16 if I remember correctly.
My method:
Step1: Sending a guy to an early breakaway to control it, and he will be your helper later.
Step 2: With your main rider wait for the penultimate downhill (but go to the front of the peloton), beat the peloton around a minute at this downhill using low gear to save yellow energy, and attack buttons. (If you afraid of turns, you can cheat with arriving to the turn with full speed, then push "team communication" button, which puts you to the perfect line immediately, then cancel this and attack, but watch the gear, because the "team com" button switches it some times. But it's more fun to do the turns the clear way, it's about a little practice, but it's exciting.)
Step3: High gear, full effort on the last climb with 2 cakes. It works on a 6-7 km climb, if it's longer, you must save some energy carefully. Better, if you order your breakaway guy to wait for you (or you already reach him), and switch to him, and help the main guy with tempo and draft. If you reach the top and save around 1/8 of the full bar as yellow, then you will be good for the last downhill with low gear/attacks.

It works well. When I was playing with Ag2R rider Gadret, I arrived to the deathly stage17 ITT with a 8 min lead, and all minutes I lost at stage17, I managed to regain at the next mountain stages, and win the tour with a lead of 7:59. :)

Did you download the DLC? I hope we should see a video of it shortly!
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message19 Juil 2013, 15:30

I've found a way to complete D.Millar Top10 ITT objective :

-Create a custom Tour : stage 3 + TTT + ITT (Mont Saint Michel)
-Use custom Garmin team with best TT riders
-Win first stage with D.Millar. Ideally, try to be second as well
-Win TTT. At the point, you must be 1st and 2nd in the overall ranking
-Play ITT with your 2nd ranked rider. Millar will be controled by the AI just behind you
-AI should succeed in finishing in the Top10. At least, it is how I did.

Overall standing before start of ITT

ITT stage ranking
Hors-ligne

Marci84

Message19 Juil 2013, 17:37

Yeeeees!

Thank you very much, Patatrasse!

That's the key element! Not only keeping Millar in the yellow jersey, but taking the GC 2. place as well, and choosing that rider, and watching Millar's super boost directly at stage 11. I let him overtake me to see his speed. It was a 38:27 for him but surprisingly the opponents were slower than the other times!

Hey, RobaL86! It's champagne-time! :D

Thanks for your patience, and help Patatrasse!
Hors-ligne

RobaL86

Message20 Juil 2013, 15:25

Great! :) I will try this when i finish all the other challenges. I don't know why, but I just feel the urge to complete them all (including DLC).

It's a real shame that Cyanide do not add achievements for their DLC. Achievements are a huge part of console gaming today, and I bet that some people don't buy DLC if there are no achievements included. In fact this is why I did not buy any DLC for TDF11+12

Thanks Patatrasse
Hors-ligne

RobaL86

Message20 Juil 2013, 19:30

How is it possible to win the overall team standings with Orica Greenedge? This platinum challenge seems very unrealistic and unbelievably difficult. I lost more than 10 minutes on the TT (quick tour) and even more on the mountain stage. Before the TT i had 9 minutes to second place and after the tour i was placed 17 +30 minutes. Unless you a couple of sick +10 minutes breakaway wins, you are not to get this challenge?

Any advice or help?
PrécédentSuivant

Retour vers [Tour de France] Forum Général / General Forum