Nous sommes actuellement le 29 Mars 2024, 03:09

Feedback

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

mikeeboy

• XBox 360 Gamertag: Mikeeboy

Feedback

Message24 Juin 2013, 20:29

The comms menu is a bit awkward. To get everyone relaying you need to select everyone in turn and then choose relay. The trouble is if you want to increase the tempo, it means selecting everyone again and then cycling through the relay speeds. You could be short of time when it comes to sprint mode.

I think this was easier on one of the earlier games?
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Re: Feedback

Message24 Juin 2013, 22:26

You can maintain X/Square button to (un)select all your rider. ;)
Hors-ligne

mikeeboy

Message24 Juin 2013, 22:48

Patatrasse a écrit:You can maintain X/Square button to (un)select all your rider. ;)

Yes I can see that. But if after selecting all of my riders and choosing relay, if I wish to increase the relay to fast/really fast/fastest/launch the sprint I would need to reselect all of my riders each time before choosing the required setting.

That could be over 12 button presses if all your riders are involved. The end of the race is happening a little bit too quickly for that really.
Hors-ligne

moxxo

• Pseudo GameCenter: MOXXO
  • XBox 360 Gamertag: Despenado

Message25 Juin 2013, 00:12

Hi guys,
Wanted to play this game for XBOX in the US. Can't find the game for sale anywhere!!! How can I get a copy of LE TOUR DE FRANCE 2013???
Thanks
Hors-ligne

mikeeboy

Message25 Juin 2013, 09:20

I played the last stage Champs Elysee with Voeckler and because the stage was so short the high gear was too powerful. I was already wearing green so went off in a 4 man break and won the intermediate sprint. As the peleton got to within 30 seconds I just put it in high gear and went for it. The other 3 got caught but I was increasing the gap with plenty of yellow plus a couple of feeds left. I beat the peleton easily.

A lone rider should not be able to outrun a peleton looking for a bunch sprint.
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message25 Juin 2013, 17:17

moxxo a écrit:Hi guys,
Wanted to play this game for XBOX in the US. Can't find the game for sale anywhere!!! How can I get a copy of LE TOUR DE FRANCE 2013???
Thanks

The game is not available in the US on Xbox360. :cry:
Hors-ligne

mikeeboy

Message26 Juin 2013, 14:41

Intermediate sprints are exactly like TDF2012. If you slip into high gear you can skip clear with the peleton totally ignoring you and win it without even sprinting. Not only that but due to the scale of the game that now also creates a measurable gap of over a minute.

So the lone breakway gets 1st place, and then Cavendish picks up 2nd and suddenly finds himself in the E2 group.

Not very realistic.

The end of the stage is better as the speed is higher and a few mini sprint trains appear, although I haven't tried skipping clear around 15 - 20km out yet with a sprinter.

Mountain AI appears to be very good..
Hors-ligne

mikeeboy

Message27 Juin 2013, 12:42

mikeeboy a écrit:Intermediate sprints are exactly like TDF2012. If you slip into high gear you can skip clear with the peleton totally ignoring you and win it without even sprinting. Not only that but due to the scale of the game that now also creates a measurable gap of over a minute.

So the lone breakway gets 1st place, and then Cavendish picks up 2nd and suddenly finds himself in the E2 group.

Not very realistic.

I tried this again but as soon as Cavendish crossed the line, I chose fast forward. It turned out even worse. Cavendish caught up with the lone breakway and when I took control 15km out, they still had over a 2 min advantage. Easily enough to see it home and I just had to outsprint the other guy.

I think the AI is lacking a bit here.

It's a really nice addition seeing the mini sprint trains appear for the likes of Cavendish, Greipel, Kittel etc but it looks a bit silly when my rider can just go past them all riding in high gear. It also looks a bit silly to see all the sprinters in a breakaway group too!

At the end of the race it seems to work quite well.
Hors-ligne

mikeeboy

Message01 Juil 2013, 14:55

I'm having another issue on flat stages. Typically I would choose my sprinter, then fast forward to the intermediate. Typically there'd be between 1 and 4 people in the breakway. I can then pick up the next points available quite easily (see above). Once I'm sure the peleton have caught back up with the sprinters, I fast forward again to around 20km to set up a sprint. Whilst the fast forward is happening the gap will increase to around 7 mins then comes back down again to about 1 minute when I start playing again.

The problem now is that the gap won't come down any further. Even putting my whole team on the fastest relay can barely move it. The team manager always says "The breakaway seem to have found some fresh legs". If it's just a lone breakaway, then he will generally get caught on the final sprint to the line, but anymore than that and it seems impossible to catch while playing.

With the number of teams carrying sprinters, on a pure flat stage with no "lumps" the peleton should be virtually guaranteed to be 1st to the finish and catch a breakaway much earlier allowing the sprinters to battle it out.
Hors-ligne

Erroneus

• Pseudo GameCenter: PSN: Erroneus
  • XBox 360 Gamertag: Hoder Erroneus

Message03 Juil 2013, 16:18

Yep, the breakaways are way to strong vs. the peleton.
Suivant

Retour vers [Tour de France] Forum Général / General Forum