Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Re: DLC Critérium International

Message05 Juil 2013, 10:41

mious a écrit:sur le site il est ecrit:
xboxlive;jeu Disponible le 06/08

Tu pourrais me préciser le site?
Merci.

C'est Microsoft qui gère la disponibilité des titres sur le marketplace. Habituellement, il faut environ 6 mois mais les délais sont peut être désormais plus court.
Hors-ligne

mious

Hors-ligne

mious

Message06 Juil 2013, 14:57

finalement j'ai craqué et j'ai pris la version boite;
je le trouve bon ce jeu,plus amusant que le 12,les defis sont variés.
y'a une chose que je trouve lourd c'est d'etre obligé de quitter l"ecran course et changer de coureur pour les faire ravitailler;pour les prochains opus ce serait bien qu'on puisse choisir des ravitaillements specifiques pour chaque coureur a l'ecran avant course(actuellement c'est le meme type de "fruits" pour tous),et rajouter un "ordre" ravitaillement afin de faire ravitailler les autres coureurs par l'ecran oreillette sans quitter l'ecran course.
En tout cas un bon jeu.
Hors-ligne

Carlos2santos

Message21 Juil 2013, 12:44

I think too that want to charge for DLC 3.99 euros with these characteristics.
It has only 3 stages, which are a flat 89 km in a very short 7 km prologue stage, which is advancing rapidly, mad with scale 1/5, the running in 2 minutes remain very optimistic. Finally the mountain stage, which is what attracts me most of all because it has many miles aloft, like its finish line, but with the handicap scale loses its essence and appeal. If you still could do with scale 1/2, would contemplate possibly buy it and would pay for it as I have in previous editions , but with this tour and advancing rapidly scale fifth totally rule out this possibility.
Hors-ligne

Layo

Message22 Juil 2013, 00:17

Carlos2santos a écrit:I think too that want to charge for DLC 3.99 euros with these characteristics.
It has only 3 stages, which are a flat 89 km in a very short 7 km prologue stage, which is advancing rapidly, mad with scale 1/5, the running in 2 minutes remain very optimistic. Finally the mountain stage, which is what attracts me most of all because it has many miles aloft, like its finish line, but with the handicap scale loses its essence and appeal. If you still could do with scale 1/2, would contemplate possibly buy it and would pay for it as I have in previous editions , but with this tour and advancing rapidly scale fifth totally rule out this possibility.

That's right, many users we think this ...!

It's absurd, pay to play three very short stages, we will play in a few minutes, advancing rapidly because of the scale 1/5 ...

If you add to that these DLC's NOT include TROPHIES / ACHIEVEMENTS, I do not think that many users willing to pay for these DLC's ...

I don't know what Cyanides guys thinking, but they are wrong outright ...!

They make the same mistakes, because they not tune with users, but they only care about our money, enter in their Bank "with minimal effort ..." , And they are still going wrong in the approach ...

THANKS for the effort, but listen to the users PLEASE...!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKdmpc_mDX0
Hors-ligne

RobaL86

Message22 Juil 2013, 12:06

We all agree that there should be achievements/trophies for all DLC now. That's how the console gaming has developed and that's how it should be today.

I don't see the price as an issue and if it is then people should not buy it. Compared to other games the cost is at par with minor DLC expansions and the extra game time you get is as short as you would expect at this cost.

If the scale is an issue, then maybe the whole game is an issue in that perspective? Then one should not buy the DLC.
Hors-ligne

Carlos2santos

Message22 Juil 2013, 18:02

RobaL86 a écrit:We all agree that there should be achievements/trophies for all DLC now. That's how the console gaming has developed and that's how it should be today.

I don't see the price as an issue and if it is then people should not buy it. Compared to other games the cost is at par with minor DLC expansions and the extra game time you get is as short as you would expect at this cost.

If the scale is an issue, then maybe the whole game is an issue in that perspective? Then one should not buy the DLC.

The only thing I'm saying is that it seems very high price to the content so poor that brings inside.

Also this DLC can extend life little game with this short scale and only 3 stages, of which only worth a. It seems more a way to earn easy money, a DLC made ​​to suit the user.

Each one is in their right to spend their money buy or not, I really am not going to spend my money is this deception to get some coins to the user.
Hors-ligne

Marci84

• XBox 360 Gamertag: Marci84

Message24 Juil 2013, 20:49

I hope, you will show us a video about the stages. Or at least some parts of the stages. Nobody uploaded walkthrough of these stages.
Hors-ligne

Carlos2santos

Message24 Juil 2013, 21:50

This is the path of the Criterium International 2013:

STAGE 1

STAGE 2

STAGE 3
PrécédentSuivant

Retour vers [Tour de France] Forum Général / General Forum