Nous sommes actuellement le 29 Mars 2024, 14:38

PS3 :PATCH 1.01 MAJOR BUG!

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

Ozzalin

PS3 :PATCH 1.01 MAJOR BUG!

Message09 Juil 2013, 00:55

WARNING!
It is now IMPOSSIBLE to play that game on the PS3 since the patch 1.01 as been launched today.

The game was working perfectly fine, until the patch.
Now what it does is that after you complete an event, it doesn't save, and KICKS you back to the main menue screen,
making the game impossible to play with no way of saving and continuing our progress.

This is an emmergency, so fix this ASAP please guys.
Thank you.

P.S.
(Who released that 1.01 patch? who tested it? and most importantly, who approved it??)

FRANÇAIS:

ATTENTION, le patch 1.01 sur la Playstation 3 envoyée aujourd'hui contient un bug majeur.

Le jeu ne sauvegarde plus aucune données, et nous renvois au menu principal après une étape.
Il est donc impossible de continuer la progression de la partie, rendant le jeu non jouable.

À RÉPARER LE PLUS VITE POSSIBLE. Merci.
Hors-ligne

Dudu15000

Re: PS3 :PATCH 1.01 MAJOR BUG!

Message09 Juil 2013, 02:05

Can we have a changelog for this patch ?

Thanks !
Hors-ligne

mura

Cyanide Team

Message09 Juil 2013, 10:53

Hello,

The only PS3 patch published is in United States. Can you confirm that you are in United States ?

the changelog is the following:
* display online id instead of online names in leaderboards
* Parental Control Age Restriction added for leaderboards / store

Can you send a video of the problem ?
Hors-ligne

Ozzalin

Message10 Juil 2013, 13:41

mura a écrit:Hello,

The only PS3 patch published is in United States. Can you confirm that you are in United States ?

the changelog is the following:
* display online id instead of online names in leaderboards
* Parental Control Age Restriction added for leaderboards / store

Can you send a video of the problem ?

I am in Canada, (North America) , East. So it is exactly the same as the United States.
I receive the same patches, same time.

The problem we've got after the patch is this one:

As an example: The game was working perfectly fine. And i was at the Versaille/Paris stage.
Then we got patch 1.01, that same day, i open my game as usual to continue, i selected: Continue Game.
Then i did my Versaille stage, but in the end, the game does NOT save automatically, and then it kicked me out of the stage and back to the main menue. So i needed to select : COntinue Game again, and i found out i needed to do Versaille again... So i did Versaille again, and again, at the end, same thing again: NO save, and back to main menue....
Where i found out again i needed to do Versaille again.

So there is NO way for me to continue the game, as it doesn't save any more and i am stuck on Versaille stage.

My PSN user name is: Ozzalin and i am a member of Playstation Plus as well.
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message10 Juil 2013, 17:21

Ozzalin a écrit:
mura a écrit:Hello,

Then i did my Versaille stage, but in the end, the game does NOT save automatically, and then it kicked me out of the stage and back to the main menue. So i needed to select : COntinue Game again, and i found out i needed to do Versaille again... So i did Versaille again, and again, at the end, same thing again: NO save, and back to main menue....
Where i found out again i needed to do Versaille again.

So there is NO way for me to continue the game, as it doesn't save any more and i am stuck on Versaille stage.

My PSN user name is: Ozzalin and i am a member of Playstation Plus as well.

Versailles stage is the last stage of the TDF, so there is no race to continue. After Versailles stage is done, you should see podium (if you won the last stage or jerseys), reward screens, rankings and then you go back to the main menu.
Hors-ligne

Ozzalin

Message10 Juil 2013, 23:25

Ok, i understand, but then, i selcted play, and like launched a career, amassing points.
So if i select : Continue game, since Versaille is the last one, how can i continue my progress on my saved game then?

Do i have to erase my saved game every time and start a new one?
And what i do not understand is that, it looks like its not saving Versaille.

Just tell me what can i do and how it works please. Thank you guys!

By the way the game is amazing, i love it very much!
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message11 Juil 2013, 08:35

After the last stage, you can try to achieve the objectives of the other teams to collect more points to progress through the XP levels.

But there aren't any bugs in the way you describe the game behaves
Hors-ligne

Ozzalin

Message11 Juil 2013, 15:08

Thank you, i can see that there isn't any bugs related to patch 1.01 now.

Although, i would like to take this opportunity to ask you guys, if you could make the game more user friendly.
By that i mean, a bit more explanations, maybe also a real tutorial, instead of just texts when we select:
Cycling school.

Last but not least, after the Versaille stage, the button: CONTINUE shouldn't be there anymore, as there is no point clicking on it, since its perpetually making the player replay the Versaille stage. And that is something i still don't understand.
When Versaille ends, the game should save, and then giving you more options to continue for points, instead of bringing you back to the main menu, and if we click on play, we get: New Game or Continue.
You know what i mean? As there is no way to : "Continue" our game after Versaille.

My game acts like this and behave like this, if i am doing the Versaille stage, at the end of the race, it brings me back to the main menue, and if i click on "Continue game" it will automatically "reload" Versaille again.
Please understand that this is very confusing for players.

The game should give you at least an explanation on how to continue for real, to get points, instead of just bringing you back to the main menu with the options "Continue" which is useless when we click on it.

Thank you guys.

Retour vers [Tour de France] Forum Général / General Forum