Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 16:22

Improvements for TdF'14

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

Layo

Re: Improvements for TdF'14

Message20 Juil 2013, 15:31

Very good contribution Carlos ...!

If Cyanide heard this proposal, I think it would be very good in the game ... ;-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKdmpc_mDX0
Hors-ligne

Carlos2santos

Message21 Juil 2013, 12:57

Another improvement should contemplate TDF13 facing, is that the user can choose the 9 runners in each of the 22 teams participating in the Tour de France. Something such as a adress team mode, where they will be stored permanently in the game, until the user wants to change them.

Thanks
Hors-ligne

Marci84

• XBox 360 Gamertag: Marci84

Message24 Juil 2013, 20:57

I think, it will be a great improvement to give us more options to choose sound effects. More settings.

I hate that hospital-feeling for hearing that heart sound. But if a turn it off, no other effects remain. (Like spectator sounds, wind..) Only the team radio and the music remain.
Hors-ligne

cfroome

Message29 Juil 2013, 22:26

In my opinion the next TDF delivery might have this:-The scale 1/2, with the option to save and simulate in any time. The scale 1/2 is mandatory to be a game of CYCLING not MOTO-CYCLING. The sensations that you experiment climbing the hard climbs of Pyrenees and Alps are not good reflected in TDF13 with the scale 1/5.
-meteorological changes; It will be incredible to climb, for example, Tourmalet, and that in the downhill start to rain and we could risk and distance more our adversaries, but it will be more difficult... it will be incredible.
-The mode "MY PLAYER" start with a not very good cyclist in a bad team, (like sojasou or argos...) and get better and little by little be a champions of the tour; maybe with the tour like only race it will be a little bouring... BUT IN MY OPINION IT ISNT SO DIFFICULT TO INCLUDE THE THREE MAJORS RACES OF ASO (Criterium, Duphine ans paris-nice), but also, you could include the races like dlcs.
-Dorsals, motorcycles... and a large hall of persons in the climbs like in reality... and sounds of motorcycles, helicopter...
-A AI like TDF12 that it was almost perfect
I hope that you are listenin the ideas that people are giving you...
Thanks!!
Hors-ligne

Layo

Message31 Juil 2013, 12:45

I think that TDF2014, should have at least two levels of difficulty:

. EASY Level: Tours of 7 stages like the TDF2013 ARCADE AI

. NORMAL Level: Tours of 21 stages like the GREAT TDF2012 SIMULATION AI

I think that it would be a good choice to suit all types of users ...

THANKS!
Hors-ligne

Carlos2santos

Message31 Juil 2013, 22:44

Layo a écrit:I think that TDF2014, should have at least two levels of difficulty:

. EASY Level: Tours of 7 stages like the TDF2013 ARCADE AI

. NORMAL Level: Tours of 21 stages like the GREAT TDF2012 SIMULATION AI

I think that it would be a good choice to suit all types of users ...

THANKS!

It would be a good choice, the power split the game in two game modes, Arcade and Simulation.
The Arcade for less experienced players who want all facilities to win without problems (Scale 1/5 and IA easy) and secondly Simulation for players who want a game that offers a lot of resistance, in addition to the feelings and difficulty that this sport has (Scale 1/2 and IA difficult).
And not like this year where it leaves many users satisfied by low competition and unrealistic behavior in several respects.
Hors-ligne

Carlos2santos

Message31 Juil 2013, 22:59

cfroome a écrit:In my opinion the next TDF delivery might have this:-The scale 1/2, with the option to save and simulate in any time. The scale 1/2 is mandatory to be a game of CYCLING not MOTO-CYCLING. The sensations that you experiment climbing the hard climbs of Pyrenees and Alps are not good reflected in TDF13 with the scale 1/5.
-meteorological changes; It will be incredible to climb, for example, Tourmalet, and that in the downhill start to rain and we could risk and distance more our adversaries, but it will be more difficult... it will be incredible.
-The mode "MY PLAYER" start with a not very good cyclist in a bad team, (like sojasou or argos...) and get better and little by little be a champions of the tour; maybe with the tour like only race it will be a little bouring... BUT IN MY OPINION IT ISNT SO DIFFICULT TO INCLUDE THE THREE MAJORS RACES OF ASO (Criterium, Duphine ans paris-nice), but also, you could include the races like dlcs.
-Dorsals, motorcycles... and a large hall of persons in the climbs like in reality... and sounds of motorcycles, helicopter...
-A AI like TDF12 that it was almost perfect
I hope that you are listenin the ideas that people are giving you...
Thanks!!

I totally agree in what you say Cfroome.

Besides DLC could include several stages in UCI Pro Tour classic are a single day:

* Milano-San Remo
* Paris - Roubaix
* Liege Bastogne Liege
* Clasica de San Sebastian
* Giro di Lombardia
* Fleche Wallonne

On the other hand there are also other calendar appointments that might attractive with a week-long about such as:

* Volta a Catalunya
* Vuelta al Pais Vasco
* Tour de Suisse
* Tour de Pologne
* Eneco Tour
* Tour of Beijing

The TDF has much room for improvement and if they propose can achieve a very attractive game with a duration cycling and lasting diverson user.
If these DLC will do well from a good base of TDF with better AI and Scale, the user response will surely be good and would favor both sides to users because they enjoy better and Cyanide game that will take a lot of money.
Hors-ligne

Layo

Message07 Août 2013, 13:07

In TDF2013, it is IMPOSSIBLE to compare the stats of the 9 cyclists members of the same screen ... :( This is very uncomfortable, when we want to select and quickly compare our riders ...

In TDF2012, yes we could, and it was very comfortable and easy to compare Wiggins vs Froome or Henao vs Uran, (for example...)
In TDF2013, is very unintuitive to compare titular cyclists, as you first have to put in substitutes, to compare with any of the titular cyclists ... You can only compare one by one ... :(

In TDF2014, would be good to compare the stats of cyclists, on one screen, without having to do it one by one ... or get an app for Android, which allows us to query the data base stats of cyclists on a single screen, (as you can see in the TDF2012 picture)

Thank you ...!

Précédent

Retour vers [Tour de France] Forum Général / General Forum