Nous sommes actuellement le 16 Avr 2024, 22:12

Teamcom feedbacks

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

RobaL86

Re: Teamcom feedbacks

Message17 Juil 2013, 15:41

A small status bar of all your riders should be at the left side of the screen at all times. I believe that TDF09 for Xbox Arcade had this? I know there is not much space for that, but a picture of the rider, his name, his group, his position in that group, an icon showing his current order, and the energy bars. It should be possible to make this quite compact, giving all the information you need on the left side of the screen.

Pres X (Xbox) and the current rider is on autopilot. Now you can select the teammates with the right stick and give them orders. Pressing X again shows the different orders available to the right of the status bar. Confirm your order with X. Press B to highlight/unhighlight a rider, giving the opportunity to select more riders and give them the same order. Again, press X give orders to the highlighted riders. Y cancels all order for the selected rider and holding Y cancels all orders. When you’re done, press A and ALL the orders are carried out.

It would be best if the game could go on pause when giving orders, but I don’t know how this would work on versus/multiplayer
Hors-ligne

Carlos2santos

Message20 Juil 2013, 04:50

Patatrasse a écrit:
Carlos2santos a écrit:Another thing I would like to take this opportunity to comment and that has nothing to do with the earpiece, is the plantearles the possibility that there will be a forum for users can positively or negatively evaluate scaling TDF this year, and you watching the user reviews can rethink facing the next edition, the return of the exceptional scale 1/2 half that had the previous years and which made him a huge cycling simulator.

The scale is something that we won't change. We think we have find the good balance between feelings/time/production.

We are aware of what we lost by deciding to change the scale but it worth it. 1/2 does not allow us to create 21 full stages with the amount of time available between the route is annouced and the game is launched. That's why there was section in previous TDF.

But I agree with you that 1/2 scale was providing exceptionnal feelings during climbs.

Layo a écrit:Missing car orders, alliances, asking sensations,

Asking sensation is pointless now since you see the energy bars of your teamares. In TDF12, the answer was just depending on the levels of energy.
Alliances have been deleted because we were not satisfied enough with it. Alliances is something very complex and only having alliances when being in front of the race with only one opponent was a too "narrow" view of what is an alliance in cycling.
Then other car orders such as gaps and rankings are available through the D-pad, so in the end, except for the alliances, everything in still there.

If it is not possible to complete 21 stages scale 1/2, as they should return to the old format where simulated parts of the stage, above the flat stages does not make sense to travel 200 kms on the flat, any user does, except points important as the output if you want to go with the leak, intermediate sprint points and the last 50 kms approximately, for what I think is a waste of time for you to make as many miles on the flat. The stages are played more mountain, here if you should have the ability to play them in full or nearly so, and of course against the clock phases which disappointed me a lot this year, because they seem prologue stages with short duration of time they have. The purest cycling fans are very disappointed this year with the variation of scale, have deprived us of the great feeling that would produce 1/2 upload scale mountains like Mont Ventoux or Alpe d'Huez and our greatest illusion is facing next year return to the previous level above anything else.
They had a large base in the TDF12 to provide continuity in the following years, do not understand why since then have taken a different path and which no longer satisfied users who truly are passionate about cycling.

A greeting and thanks for the reply
Hors-ligne

Carlos2santos

Message21 Juil 2013, 13:45

You should have a patch that would solve many of the shortcomings regarding this TDF13 earpiece because it is desperate and do not obey many commands. So Far I have ordered Jose Rujano that protected Thomas De Gendt about ten times, and this has not done so in order discontinuance, although both were located at the head of the peloton, is something that no logical explanation.

Thank you very much and greetings
Hors-ligne

Marci84

• XBox 360 Gamertag: Marci84

Message24 Juil 2013, 21:15

It would be a good teamcom order to react to another rider. Like I want to order Froome to react to Contador's movements on mountains.

Oh, and teamcom button allows us to cheat at sharp downhill turns, which is not good. (Useful if some objectives seems too difficult, but ruins the game.) Of course it's our decision to play clear! 8-)
Hors-ligne

mikeeboy

• XBox 360 Gamertag: Mikeeboy

Message30 Oct 2013, 16:42

Patatrasse a écrit:-Possibility to pause the race while in teamcom to have time to give orders

This definitely has to be implemented. Obviously improve the menu and options too but if the game is paused you can then include many options to include in the team menu as we can have unlimited time too choose.
Précédent

Retour vers [Tour de France] Forum Général / General Forum