Message22 Juil 2013, 08:51

Share your tips to unlock objectives !
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Re: Help for objectives

Message22 Juil 2013, 08:51

A way to complete D.Millar Top10 ITT objective :

-Create a custom Tour : stage 3 + TTT + ITT (Mont Saint Michel)
-Use custom Garmin team with best TT riders
-Win first stage with D.Millar. Ideally, try to be second as well
-Win TTT. At the point, you must be 1st and 2nd in the overall ranking
-Play ITT with your 2nd ranked rider. Millar will be controled by the AI just behind you
-AI should succeed in finishing in the Top10. At least, it is how I did.

Overall standing before start of ITT

ITT stage ranking
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message22 Juil 2013, 08:53

There is a mistake in the silver Orica Green Edge objective "Wear polka-dot jersey".
This one must be complete with S.Gerrans
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message22 Juil 2013, 09:02

RobaL86 a écrit:How is it possible to win the overall team standings with Orica Greenedge? This platinum challenge seems very unrealistic and unbelievably difficult.

Just to be sure : Overall team standing is based on the 3 best riders of each stage, not the 3 best riders of the overall classification.

The idea with this objective is to lost a lot of time on first stage to be free to go on breakaway then. For example, lost 20 minutes with S.Gerrans on the first stage so that you won't be a threat for overall ranking. Then try to go on breakaway on the next stage. The peloton should let you a lot of lead. This need some luck.

You may add some stages if custom tour is too short to succeed
Hors-ligne

Marci84

• XBox 360 Gamertag: Marci84

Message22 Juil 2013, 09:43

Thanks for the Silver objective-info!

I'm surprised with the platina-one! I suffered so much to do it as overall top 3. :)

It sounds very simple now. Opponents easily let you win if you're down on the GC. I won stage 9 with a margin of 18:56 with Hesjedal in a similar situation. :)
Hors-ligne

RobaL86

Message22 Juil 2013, 11:46

Patatrasse a écrit:
RobaL86 a écrit:How is it possible to win the overall team standings with Orica Greenedge? This platinum challenge seems very unrealistic and unbelievably difficult.

Just to be sure : Overall team standing is based on the 3 best riders of each stage, not the 3 best riders of the overall classification.

The idea with this objective is to lost a lot of time on first stage to be free to go on breakaway then. For example, lost 20 minutes with S.Gerrans on the first stage so that you won't be a threat for overall ranking. Then try to go on breakaway on the next stage. The peloton should let you a lot of lead. This need some luck.

You may add some stages if custom tour is too short to succeed

I was aware of the fact that the top 3 riders of every stage count. I also tried losing time in the first stage, but I guess I did not lose enough time to be able to freely get huge breakaway gaps. I'll give it a try soon again. :)
Hors-ligne

Gero13

Message03 Août 2013, 13:50

Sojasun silver objective, Get more than 30 points with a rider in the overall climber standings.

I won the pokadots with Feillu ( over 100 pts) and had over 30pts with Hivert also, but didn't complete the objective.

Is their a mistake with this objective?
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message12 Août 2013, 09:01

Gero13 a écrit:Sojasun silver objective, Get more than 30 points with a rider in the overall climber standings.

I won the pokadots with Feillu ( over 100 pts) and had over 30pts with Hivert also, but didn't complete the objective.

Is their a mistake with this objective?

There is a problem with this objective. It can't be achieved.
Hors-ligne

Marci84

• XBox 360 Gamertag: Marci84

Message13 Août 2013, 18:51

Finally I finished all objectives with all teams! 8-)

Patatrasse! The Sojasun objective was OK! Maybe it must be done with a concrete cyclist, like Orica's "wear the polka-dot" with Gerrans, or FDJ's same task with Geniez! (It was my last problem today, because a went for this with Pinot the first time.)

I made the Sojasun run early (3.-4. team I finished), and was no problem with the objectives!
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message14 Août 2013, 08:37

Marci84 a écrit:Finally I finished all objectives with all teams! 8-)

Patatrasse! The Sojasun objective was OK! Maybe it must be done with a concrete cyclist, like Orica's "wear the polka-dot" with Gerrans, or FDJ's same task with Geniez! (It was my last problem today, because a went for this with Pinot the first time.)

I made the Sojasun run early (3.-4. team I finished), and was no problem with the objectives!

GG :)

The problem with the Sojasun objective is that it can be unlock or not. The problem is in the detection of "has it been achieved or not?" Sometimes it is OK, sometimes it is not. But there is no way to be sure that it will be unlocked.

Retour vers [Tour de France] Forum Général / General Forum