Nous sommes actuellement le 27 Avr 2024, 15:53

TDF 2014 sur XBOX ONE ?

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

Layo

Re: TDF 2014 sur XBOX ONE ?

Message25 Mai 2014, 17:31

So, Full stages in 1/4 scale is the equilibrated solution for all players...! ;)

Since last year, we demand this (scale reduction), to Cyanide, but... :roll:

:|
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKdmpc_mDX0
Hors-ligne

milu2k7

Message25 Mai 2014, 19:57

l'echale 1/5 est irreale!!! Les cyclistes vont a beaucoup velocité dans le Alpe dhuez y en touts les montaignes..... 1/3 ou 1/4 peut etre cést meilleure. ah !! et une online pour 4 jouers minime.
Hors-ligne

Layo

Message26 Mai 2014, 17:45

milu2k7 a écrit:l'echale 1/5 est irreale!!! Les cyclistes vont a beaucoup velocité dans le Alpe dhuez y en touts les montaignes..... 1/3 ou 1/4 peut etre cést meilleure. ah !! et une online pour 4 jouers minime.

. In TDF2014 , PS4 users pay a subscription to play online, (+60€ pay for PS4 TDF2014), and Cyanide "give us" again a 1vs1 game online ¿?¿?¿? :roll:

The views of users and the " hype" generated by the game last year , is much more important for sales the following year, that the greatest advertising campaign about the new game modes, new graphics, new online mode, game updates etc . etc .

The clearest example , you have it in the last PES2014 of Konami ... " Great Fox Engine" presume they implement, but if the gameplay is bad (bad programming, bad finish or bad optimized), for most buyers , you sure that next year, PES2015 lose many buyers and PES2015 logically sell less because of " disappointing PES 2014 ... "

This is just like what will happen this year with TDF... :-( TDF2013 was so disappointing for most buyers , (Team Comm and 1/5 scale are nefarious, bad IA , Not updates or patchs, Not online mode, etc. . ), So certainly this year , many users will invest their money in another game that self-respecting...

Cyanide is a "small company", and they can not afford to make mistakes as Konami ...
Cyanide should think about their users instead of ignoring your opinion ... " because an error this year , they pay dearly next year ... "

I praised to Cyanide for his Great TDF2012 , but now I must be loud and clear in my reviews if you really want a better game and maintain the sales every year ...

Cyanide should not think only of casual users, must also satisfy its faithful fans of cycling ... if they want our money...

Greetings !
Hors-ligne

RobaL86

Message27 Mai 2014, 16:08

Sigh... The scale-talk once again...

Don’t you guys get it? Making a game with 1/2 scale will ruin it for the majority of the players and it will ONLY be played by hardcore cycling fans. Being said that the game will never really expand and get better as the consoles are small medias for pure cycling fanatics. It’s a media for hardcore AND casual gamers. And no – you guys are not the majority, as the majority of the TDF players are not sitting and crying on the forums. I am sure that the majority like the scaling as it was in 13. You should really play PCM or just take a ride on your bike yourself. The game you want is not available and will never be. Just face it and stop agreeing with each other in the same fact over and over again.

Seriously. Stop crying about it and don’t buy the game if the scaling is not in your liking.
I for myself will buy it, enjoy spending a fair amount of time per stage, and enjoy it (if the rest of the game is good, that is).
Hors-ligne

Layo

Message27 Mai 2014, 18:19

:?: :roll:

If you do not like what you read, do not read it ... but it's the harsh truth ...

We are here to review the good and bad of the game, and try to IMPROVE among all ... If we do not give our ARGUED opinion to Cyanide, they will never know what they are doing wrong, and why their game sell less every year ...

We lost the hope that return of 1/2 scale and 1/3 scale, but if there are possibilities of implementing a 1/4 scale, I think will be much better to improve feelings of TDF playable...
You do not want to TDF improves every year ...?

I Greatly appreciate the efforts of Cyanide and Focus for bring forward this cycling game consoles every year, but they must take steps forward to ADD, not steps backward to SUBTRACT ...

Do you see normal that the "novelty" of TDF2014, are thing that we had in TDF2012 ...?
Like for example; The online 1vs1 mode ... The "proper functioning of the Team Comm ..." or see the entire group of cyclists on screen ... All these "novelty" of TDF2014, already existed in TDF2012, and disappeared into the TDF2013 disappointing , mainly because of the 1/5 scale ...

Therefore, many users of TDF, now are giving valuable ARGUED information, what things should Cyanide must correct to prevent sales falling ...

If you really want this cycling game, you should bring your ideas about what need improve in the game, instead of you "criticizing" at us because we try to give our ARGUED opinion ...

GREETINGS!
Hors-ligne

cfroome

Message27 Mai 2014, 20:46

Like Layo had said if you don't like what you are reading , don't read.

We are giving our opinion respectfully and with arguments, so please don't cry you.
Hors-ligne

Carlos2santos

Message28 Mai 2014, 16:30

RobaL86 you to be a conformist, I do not mean that all have to be so. Here nobody cries, but it demands a better game where we are spending our money, if we give away then we would have to keep quiet, but this is not the case. For all this reason we have every right to complain if the product that we provide is not to our liking.

Cycling fans want TDF is a game that offers pure cycling, and certainly with the scale and offered in TDF13 IA are far from these features, and TDF14 has all the earmarks of being a copy of this.

This year I will not buy you the game because I do not like the gameplay, which is far from reflecting the sport it represents. But that does not mean you go down arms and stop trying to change the course of this saga, so we offer a real return to cycling as it did with the TDF12.
Hors-ligne

Layo

Message28 Mai 2014, 16:43

In my opinion, the Cyanide guys are making mistakes of beginners , and they need our feedback, for them to avoid giving bad image to his own Company...

The current economic situation of many of us is not good, and we make a great economic effort to save the 50€ it costs us each TDF ... So in my personal opinion, Cyanide should RESPECT and look much the QUALITY of your own game , for not disappoint at users that buy TDF each year with financial difficulties ... and yet we are hugely disappointed lately ...

For Example:

. They released a "Track Cycling Mode" Dlc exclusively for online play only ... :shock: :?: This game have a minority stake, and therefore can not charge 4€ for an exclusive online mode, because you know you will not find online opponents... For this reason no one never will pay money for this DLC ... This DLC should be included in the " DVD" offline and online mode... included with specifics trophies...

. Last year, you sell us a "BETA" called TDF2013 , which did not include online mode ... It also had a little worked IA... and Team Comm that did not work ... Besides included the absurd 1/5 scale, that convert this TDF in a vulgar game, with LOW REALISM and LOW QUALITY... But the worse, is that in the last year, did not draw a single patch or update that fix reported bugs for their own loyal buyers ... :oops:

. Neither I do not understand why Cyanide sell us payments Dlc's, without trophies and with bad and poor AI... So poor as Voeckler take advantage 5 minutes to the favorites in the CRI "prologue... " :?: :o

. Now the "cardboard " public of the road, subtraction emotion and atmosphere in the mountain stages... :?

. They take a online 1vs1 "friendly " without ratings or rankings ... and when an opponent loses , leaves the game and there is no penalty for him, no victory for me , so no one ends up heading , when they see that they can not win... :x

. Another absurd decision of Cyanide is that now when we open the Team Comm, (which they cover the entire screen... ), our rider change to "auto mode " and this makes that the users curb bicycle descents with only opening the Team comm... ¿? ¿? ¿?
Did this absurd situation, we will also experience playing online ... ? :?: :roll:

Here are only some of the many mistakes that Cyanide committed in recent years and hence many users do not "risking " their money in a TDF...
In my personal opinion, If Cyanide has no ability to take TDF every year , it is highly recommended that instead of offering " annual BETAS unfinished ... " offer us FULL GAMES every two years , with QUALITY, REALISM, well OPTIMIZED, we deserve... (as 2k do with their "Top Spin", for example... ) Thus, the reputation of Cyanide would not be affected as lately... :|

I hope these tips serve for something from the Cyanide guys improve and they show that they listen and respect to their users ... (I do not know what else to do to help...)

GREETINGS !
Hors-ligne

Carlos2santos

Message29 Mai 2014, 00:32

Little more remains to be told that this is no longer pair that will improve the game. Just waiting to exit the game to Cyanide the blindfold is removed and noticed that the past year has not sold a lot of copies of TDF13 because it was a good game, but because he had no competition in the market and multiple users were encouraged to try and secondly regulars trusted them for the great work done in TDF12. This summer of 2014 with the Ps4, a large number of users that bet on this TDF has many other preferences before cycling, while many repeat annually to buy this game because neither are very disappointed with the performance of TDF13 and Arcade which will be a copy of this TDF14. The figures show sales if can be more in line with reality than last year.
Hors-ligne

Layo

Message30 Mai 2014, 15:59

I hope that everything we've have discussed here, serve to the Cyanide guys convert this vulgar "speed racing game ..." :? , in a Great CYCLING Game, as been demanding their fans during this year... :oops:

THANK YOU ...!
PrécédentSuivant

Retour vers [Tour de France] Forum Général / General Forum