Nous sommes actuellement le 26 Avr 2024, 22:59

TDF 2014 sur XBOX ONE ?

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

Layo

Re: TDF 2014 sur XBOX ONE ?

Message22 Mai 2014, 19:27

clenbutador, I respect your opinion, but I disagree with you ... (for the reasons I have explained in previous pages...), and it´s bored even for the less demanding players... :cry:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKdmpc_mDX0
Hors-ligne

cfroome

Message24 Mai 2014, 19:55

I was waiting for a scale change this year in TDF 2014, but i was mistaked. I was happy because with the new "career mode" and other improvements this year's game seemed to be very good but now i'm not going to buy, the confirmation of the 1/5 scale had took me the desire i had. :(

If you change the scale fot other better (1/4 for example) im sure that i will buy it for the PS4.

Why don't you listen to your consumers? A lot of people prefer 1/2 scale, for example cycling fans, who are the persons that buy this videogame. And where's the online mode? I think its not very normal that in 2014 a sport videogame hasn't got a online mode.

And the last thing is that you have said that TDF 2013 have sold more than TDF 2012, please can you give us a table comparing the sells of TDF2012 and tdf2013?
Hors-ligne

Carlos2santos

Message25 Mai 2014, 12:50

Which is sold over the TDF12 TDF13 has a simple explanation . Last summer hardly have been games in the market and more casual players added to the regular buyers of this TDF have taken to buy the game , the first to try to be that it was all about and second among whom I include myself , doubting entrusted with the scale but for the good work of Cyanide to TDF12 .

But this summer will be very different, the output of Ps4 and many new games for it , or Ps3 Fifa World Cup among others, will make many casual gamers do not buy the TDF14 . Also many others who usually buy it every year since 2011 , among which I include myself again , not going to buy this TDF14 by arcade gameplay was disappointing in TDF13 TDF14 and this will be more of the same.

So for all these reasons that said, if this year is going to be a real sales statistics for TDF and not misleading as last summer.
Hors-ligne

Layo

Message25 Mai 2014, 13:22

Most likely that TDF2013 sell more units that TDF2012 , because users had very good impressions of TDF2012 and bought TDF2013 with ILLUSION and very high expectations ... ( thanks to good playable reference of TDF2012, because TDF2013 had not "DEMO" to test your gameplay before his buy... )

Just the opposite will happen this year ... !
The users are very disappointed with the sensations transmitted in TDF2013 , and for that reason I'm sure TDF2014 sell far less than TDF2013 , LOGICALLY ... ( This is so sad like true ... )

We have all this last year, warning to Cyanide that this could happen if you do not fix the gameplay ( the unreal accelerated scale, and the Team Comm were the main problems ... ) , but they seem to not care about the general opinion of their own buyers (INCREDIBLE ...!)

When so many players we agree together in the same complaint, en various WEB forums ( SEE CAPTURES ), has no logic that Cyanide and Focus still DISAPPOINTING at their own future buyers ... (Our trust has a limit ... ) and they themselves are destroying their own game, and losing the trust of their users ...

Why do we want a PRO TEAM MODE or MODE ONLINE, if the TDF "base playable" is Unbearable and unplayable ... ?

In the 5 stage we will have to go through the paved sections as motorcycles, because of the damn 1/ 5 scale , and I guess that Cyanide not implemented vibration in ours Dual Shock , " because they were busy capturing the buildings and landscapes of UK ..." :-(

The 1/5 Scale in this game "first" (third) person, does not transmit sensations of the sport ... the scale should be reduced (at least 1/4 scale) , to retake the good way ...

GREETINGS !

[spoiler]

"Googling a little for others TDF opinions... :oops:

:arrow:

"The TDF Community talking about, but Cyanide and Focus not listening..." :shock: :cry:

[/spoiler]

I´m SORRY for the captures, but i don´t know what more i make to that Cyanide listen us... :roll:
Hors-ligne

mious

Message25 Mai 2014, 14:32

perso je prefere l'echelle 1/5 et toute l'etape modelisé que 1/2 et seulement qqs parties d'etape jouable.
Hors-ligne

Layo

Message25 Mai 2014, 15:46

mious a écrit:perso je prefere l'echelle 1/5 et toute l'etape modelisé que 1/2 et seulement qqs parties d'etape jouable.

This is true, but why we want to play full stages, if more miles are now simulated by the players, that the miles were simulated in TDF2012 sections...?
Just look at videos on youtube to check that nobody plays the full 21 stages, because they are soporific ...
I understand you do not like playing 21 stages in the scale 1/2, but... you really like the gameplay featured with 1/5 scale ...? :shock: :?

. The 1/5 scale forces us to brake the bicycle climbing in Alpe D' Huez , (for example), for not get out at every turn of the road... (skid with bicycle...)
. Absurds blocks among the riders group... :x
. The 1/5 Scale makes it go climbing Alpe D' Huez in "5 minutes ... " NO FEELINGS OF EPIC HARDNESS OF CYCLING ... !
. Bumping into the corners on curves and bounce boosted out without falling down ...
.The 1/5 Scale, makes the final kilometer banner and Meta banner, are almost together ... (sprints to Meta of over 1,200 meters...) This makes that the team comm NOT can give orders in the last 10 kilometers , because everything happens so fast that we neglect the rest of our riders and We can not control them his group positions ...
. A error in CRI (like putting our foot down a little seconds in the road) , we penalize more than double the time in criminalized that the ½ scale
. etc.etc .

You have regard that 1/4 we obtain best playable feelings...?

And if you bored or be in a hurry, "press START" , save the stage... and continue in other moment...

This game is for ENJOY to the CYCLISM, not to play an acelerated moto-ciclism... :oops:

I think that with 1/4 scale, all player are happy improved playable feelings ;)

Greetings!
Hors-ligne

Altador59

Message25 Mai 2014, 16:35

En français ça donne ? 8-)
Hors-ligne

Layo

Message25 Mai 2014, 16:44

Altador59 a écrit:En français ça donne ? 8-)

I´m sorry... But only understand in "my poor english", but i can use google translator for french... ;)

Why...? :?:
Hors-ligne

Carlos2santos

Message25 Mai 2014, 16:59

Little more remains to be said Layo , as I am always with you. Hopefully that in the future change the attitude of Cyanide and decide also satisfy those users looking for a pure cycling really in the game , to convey true feelings cycling TDF12 as it was , and not so far that only fulfills the wishes of the casual users.

Should rethink the game system , to offer different types of gameplay as do many other games in the market. For Arcade side, which would be a more accessible game for fans more rookies, and secondly a game of pure Simulation , where so fans who look in the game a real cycling we can enjoy the game without having to constantly longing performance of TDF12 . A multi - scale for Arcade next segment to complete stages in 1/5 and IA more accessible, and secondly Simulation sections of stage at 1/2 (if they can not be complete ) and a IA game more demanding. I think this would be the solution to the current problems of TDF, which satisfies only a part of his followers, this casual yet to see if they will buy the game this summer.

Also is not about two people these claims accelerated scaling and poor AI. If it is a large group of followers to carry buying the game since its first edition in 2011.

Hopefully in the future decides to change its current, limited Cyanide game proposal for users, it would be a great news for all and I will be one of the first to return to bet on this game. A game for me as of today is dead, because it is so far from convey what I ask you , which is nothing to forward me the sensation of pure cycling and true.
Hors-ligne

mious

Message25 Mai 2014, 17:11

Layo a écrit:
mious a écrit:perso je prefere l'echelle 1/5 et toute l'etape modelisé que 1/2 et seulement qqs parties d'etape jouable.

This is true, but why we want to play full stages, if more miles are now simulated by the players, that the miles were simulated in TDF2012 sections...?
Just look at videos on youtube to check that nobody plays the full 21 stages, because they are soporific ...
I understand you do not like playing 21 stages in the scale 1/2, but... you really like the gameplay featured with 1/5 scale ...? :shock: :?

. The 1/5 scale forces us to brake the bicycle climbing in Alpe D' Huez , (for example), for not get out at every turn of the road... (skid with bicycle...)
. Absurds blocks among the riders group... :x
. The 1/5 Scale makes it go climbing Alpe D' Huez in "5 minutes ... " NO FEELINGS OF EPIC HARDNESS OF CYCLING ... !
. Bumping into the corners on curves and bounce boosted out without falling down ...
.The 1/5 Scale, makes the final kilometer banner and Meta banner, are almost together ... (sprints to Meta of over 1,200 meters...) This makes that the team comm NOT can give orders in the last 10 kilometers , because everything happens so fast that we neglect the rest of our riders and We can not control them his group positions ...
. A error in CRI (like putting our foot down a little seconds in the road) , we penalize more than double the time in criminalized that the ½ scale
. etc.etc .

You have regard that 1/4 we obtain best playable feelings...?

And if you bored or be in a hurry, "press START" , save the stage... and continue in other moment...

This game is for ENJOY to the CYCLISM, not to play an acelerated moto-ciclism... :oops:

I think that with 1/4 scale, all player are happy improved playable feelings ;)

Greetings!

je joue pas toute l'etape mais si je vois que ça se passe pas comme je veux je retourne au jeu quand j'ai envie pour changer de tactique,voila pourquoi je prefere du 1/5 avec toute l'etape modelisée a du 1/2 et seulement qqs troncons d'etape.
L'ideal serait bien sur echelle 1/2 et toute l'etape modelisée pour pouvoir revenir quand on veut sur l'etape.
PrécédentSuivant

Retour vers [Tour de France] Forum Général / General Forum