Nous sommes actuellement le 23 Avr 2024, 23:33

ideas new tour 2015

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

chavajimenez

ideas new tour 2015

Message21 Juin 2014, 22:12

changed scale 1:5 for scale 1:2, 1:3,....1:5 is very small :( , good and realist i.a, good dificult,and giro de italia and vuelta españa..
Hors-ligne

Svend Rugaard

• Pseudo GameCenter: PSN : Nistelroy78

Re: ideas new tour 2015

Message25 Juin 2014, 12:12

If they called it Tour De France then other grand tours can not be in it , and when should the game being release then up to Giro, Tour or Vuelta ...

Its cost money to get license for races
Owner of Danish PlayStation Site -
Read Latest Review on Tour De France 2016 - 8 out of 10
http://www.playstationforum.dk/tour-de-france-2016
Watch my Livestream with TDF 2016 giveaway this July
http://www.youtube.com/Nistelroy78
Hors-ligne

Carlos2santos

Message29 Juin 2014, 03:16

- SCALE

Change the scale 1/5 is very fast and does not allow transmit a pure biking suffering, 1/2 until there was TDF12 was sensational. This is a detail that I hope to change because of the depend to re-buy the game in the future and not like this TDF14 do not buy it for this reason.

- PRO TEAM MODE

Fix pilots cloned into the Pro Team Mode, no sense whichever way you look very attractive and subtraction. What would happen if Cristiano Ronaldo Fifa chips and then you face the Real Madrid and is still there? :? , Does not have any logic. If you get money to buy a good broker is because you have taken the time to play to bring the money to buy and that defends the interests of your team, not to after they have spent the money may have to continue fighting in the race .

Should also be able to buy all the runners coming out in the game, despite its overall rating. Because maybe a cyclist low rating even if the user will want to buy for your computer because it is a rider pleases him. Personal case I refer to as Luis Angel Mate (Cofidis) and which could not choose because it is not on the list of cyclists to purchase for my computer, so I repeat must appear quite all cyclists of all teams to buy and add to your Pro Team.

Another point to correct theme selection of 9 cyclists Pro Team Mode. The team manager is free to select the runners that will make up his team and the game must be so, and not as currently it forces you to take a certain number of riders in each specialty, when again I say this in the cycling is not.

A Pro Team Mode with injuries, withdrawals of old cyclists, improvements or worsening level cyclists.

It would be great to have a calendar with UCI Pro Tour- Continental Pro and Continental tests like full PCM currently has, and all teams to select as Team Colombia, Androni Giocattoli-Venezuela, Bardiani-CSF, Caja Rural-RGA... among other equipment. Greatly improve the gaming experience can play a whole season with a team full of these, giving a long life to the game besides variability. Capacity is not an impediment because TDF14 Ps4 occupies only 6.4 GB, while others like NBA 2K or MLB The Show cover more than 40 GB. Discuss this possibility because the value of these improvements magnify game in a huge way, and both cycling enthusiasts and those who are not so much could enjoy these new options. I have no doubt that this is the ultimate dream of any cycling fan when buying a bike game as it is TDF, as happens when one is supporter purchase football and FIFA. The power to command a team throughout the entire season in different UCI Pro Tour - Continental Pro and Continental such as Paris-Nice, Liege-Baston-Liege, Volta a Catalunya, Clasica San Sebastian and so until all tests UCI Pro Tour - Continental Pro and Continental calendar. Certainly would fantastic, improving as I said earlier in the game experience. :D

More variety of jerseys to choose for your team Pro Team, as well as more personalized designs and colors. Besides the name of your team can be seen portrayed in clothing.

- GRAPHICS IMPROVEMENTS

Ps4 that we can always know a few kilometers we find a mountain pass or sprint.

The graph of the bike has to be better, till it reaches Ps4 is very bad design.

The composition of the bodies of cyclists, there is no difference between no and not unlike thin or robust corridors.

- NEWS GRAPHICS IMPROVEMENTS

* Motorcycles, cars, helicopters, dorsal or champions jerseys. It is something that has been claiming for almost since leaving the game.

* A public statues more alive and not as at present.

* Variable Climatologia stages where we have rain.

* More types of asphalt roads and narrower in these areas because they are all equal now.

* Fallen in the peloton with consequent injuries of varying severity and of different types, which may force the withdrawal of the race or impair performance in it.

These and other improvements are applicable to the game. The vast majority are things that have been asking since the first launch of the game and now Ps4 techniques limitations are no longer an impediment. For this reason I hope Cyanide listen to your users doing so advance the TDF saga, and dropping into oblivion all those claims which would help a lot to improve the gaming experience.

Regards
Hors-ligne

Seb Reichenbach

Message11 Juil 2014, 13:40

- Editor for rider abilitys/skills!
- possibilty to change the teamleader/capitain for the tour
(Also between the stages. Also the important/mayor helpfer)
- comandos you given before simulate has to stay until simulating
- if you open teamcommando window, your rider drives slower and looses the contact (par example in the last mountain, when tempo is high)
- more tour de france feeling/mythos (full streets with fans in mountains ..)
- drivers have the wrong age and country --> no go!!
- more than 1 helper should be possible to protect a rider

Maybe:
- the last 20km in scale 1:1
Hors-ligne

Carlos2santos

Message11 Juil 2014, 15:55

It may be a possibility of recovering the sensations of cycling has stolen the 1/5 scale. Reset scale 1/1 or 1/2 in the sprint and mountain areas, while the rest of the stage is a 1/5 scale.
Hors-ligne

Seb Reichenbach

Message11 Juil 2014, 19:58

Carlos2santos a écrit:It may be a possibility of recovering the sensations of cycling has stolen the 1/5 scale. Reset scale 1/1 or 1/2 in the sprint and mountain areas, while the rest of the stage is a 1/5 scale.

Good idea!!
Hors-ligne

Layo

Message12 Juil 2014, 15:48

From my point of view, there are various very important aspects that need improvement ...:

. REDUCE SCALE to avoid absurd and unreal situations, like seeing Cavendish and Kittel start the final sprint, nearly 2km of Meta ... and see how cyclists go bouncing around every bend of the road (even climbing HC ports): -

. Improve IA, strange things happen now, as we can not choose Porte as Team Leader, for that Froome protect at Porte climbing HC ports (for example ...) Whenever that Contador attacked, Froome abandon us and disobeys our Team Comm orders, leaving pulled their leader Porte... (This happens in all Teams... The AI ​​plays instead of us...) :x
Why the AI decides for me...? We want have total control of cyclists and that the IA obey our Team Comm orders (within a reasonable real and logic...)

. Give Support to TDF throughout the year and fix your programming errors...

The Team Comm orders are nothing intuitive because of this nonsense, circling the whole screen ... It was more intuitive and less annoying in TDF2012 (on one side of the screen with simple vertical scrolling without interfering with the manual control of the rider...)
Also absurd is that we can brake the bicycle just opening the Team Comm :oops: :|

. There are other aspects to improve, as add a good online mode with competitive leaderboards (with 4 players in each game...), weather changes, vibration Pad, cyclists well recreated by their physical characteristics (not more clones!) dorsal, national jerseys, etc...

I hope that the Cyanide guys correct their bad decisions and work hard on the right track, that their users have been demanding... This game requires a leap of QUALITY... ( Urgent ...! )

THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORT...! ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKdmpc_mDX0
Hors-ligne

chavajimenez

Message12 Juil 2014, 21:10

level dificult selection,i.a, reduce scale, edit stats raiders,climatic conditions,injuries,more races and good pro team mode..
Hors-ligne

Samop

Message23 Juil 2014, 12:24

Change Scale... without changing the scale this game is dead
Hors-ligne

alberto1970ago

Message05 Août 2014, 21:01

TDF 2014 felicitations me semble un excellent jeu. superbes graphismes et une bonne jouabilite, mais selon moi, les etapes de montagne passerent trop vite. Une echelle plus reduite serait ideale. Ce jeu a l'echelle du TDF 2012 serait EXCEPTIONNEL. Personnellement, ne me compense toute la scene por changer le port final a plus de 5 minutes.
ECHELLE 1/2 GRAPHIQUES 2014 serait parfait pour mon
merci beaucoup
Suivant

Retour vers [Tour de France] Forum Général / General Forum