Nous sommes actuellement le 23 Avr 2024, 20:09

Time Trial Issues - Cant Control rider my selff :/

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

Svend Rugaard

• Pseudo GameCenter: PSN : Nistelroy78

Time Trial Issues - Cant Control rider my selff :/

Message07 Juil 2014, 01:19

I am 8 stars and 30 % in the teams objectives and until now i havent focus on these objectives as main goal but now i actually want to go for the 10 stars objectives so i could get Platinum in this game.

i have done Tinkoff - Saxo 100 %
Astana - 90 % Only need the climber jersey with Fuglsang that is a "Easy" goal so this isnt a goal i go for right now.

BMC Racing - 90 % only need Mountain Standings with Samuel Sanchez, thats a little harder

Cannondale - 90 % only need first 5 in Young standings with Moser which is quite hard i think

Giant - Shimano - 90 % - Only need to get Mittel and Degenkolb 1 and 2nd but this was almost done, except i lost point on one of the mountain stages in the Quick Tour to Sagan, i need to do this again with a few more stages

Movistar - 90 % Get TDF with Valverde and get Igor Anton in top 10 - i actually didnt see that objective before it was to late i just ride with Quintana and Valverde but should be possible

Sky - 80 % - Only need Time Trial with Wiggins and with double jerseys with Boasson Hagen, but this was impossible to do on first try because i also had to go for Froome / Porte ind 1st and 2nd place overall so i needed to focus on that.

Then when i was finish with Sky , i got a friend over and we wanted to try timetrial vs each other he is a Froome Fan and im Contador fan, so we took a duel on this and i beat him with 2 sec then we tried Froome vs Wiggins but here came the problem i ( Using Controller 1 ) could not control my rider (Wiggins the AI was Controlling it)

And after that each time i just choose that stage just to clear that object with Wiggins there need to win the timetrial it wont let me do it

Se video below here : Where i show it and describe it is there any other with this problem ?

[Youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWTfc7-ekPw[/Youtube]

Seem link Link are disable i dont know why :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWTfc7-ekPw

YouTube is doesnt work but here is directly link

So does i NEED to to alle 22 Teams Objectives to get 10 stars - Yes or Know - because i notice it take longer and longer just to climb 1 star

and to Cyaniade-studio this is actually a good thing i HAVENT stumble over when i wrote my review for PlayStationforum.dk because this wouid actually make my overall score go down to 5.5 or 6.

I have played PCM since it was called Cycling Manager, but quit after the First Tour De France game was release to PS3, and have been exiting every year on this game, and getting positiv each year but this is probaly the first error in the game i have seen sadly enough because it could actually ruin my experience of the game.

I havent got this game out of PS4 since release and actually do a lot of livestream with it and even there are alot of haters (Especially americans critisited it and me for playing it, i put you in defense and say just because its not FIFA or COD it still full fill my game experience so come on fix it - you even came out with day 1 release which is NEW to these releases.

i really would appricate if you could take your time to let people test the game other than france people but some kind of closes testing for the few people there acutally support this TDF every year

I see the same persons every year join forum when it is gonna be release (Mike) is one of them.
Owner of Danish PlayStation Site -
Read Latest Review on Tour De France 2016 - 8 out of 10
http://www.playstationforum.dk/tour-de-france-2016
Watch my Livestream with TDF 2016 giveaway this July
http://www.youtube.com/Nistelroy78
Hors-ligne

Layo

Re: Time Trial Issues - Cant Control rider my selff :/

Message07 Juil 2014, 15:47

Keep calm friend... " The Cyanide guys are working on an update to fix some of the bugs reported ... This update is called TDF2015 and must pay another 50€ if you want to have it ... " :-|

(Disabling the ironic mode in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... ZERO ...!)

:cry:

I understand that all games have bugs, but what I do not understand is why Cyanide does not give support to correct them as soon as possible ...: -?
This lamentable decision generates a lot of mistrust and disregard in the future buyers of Cyanide games and does great harm to its image as "serious and reliable" video game company ... :oops:

Meanwhile... cri ... cri ... cri ... cri ... cri ... "crickets sound in the offices of Cyanide y Focus..." :roll:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKdmpc_mDX0
Hors-ligne

Carlos2santos

Re: Time Trial Issues - Cant Control rider my selff :/

Message10 Juil 2014, 00:12

Anything you buy today offers a warranty period, which can be called upon if we paid this is not proper operation. But Cyanide works differently, because if your product shows performance deficiencies as has been the case in recent years, can not go to any site or anyone to solve them. The only solution is the one that says Layo, and is nothing to wait a year and pay another 50 euros. Bottom line is shameful contempt and showing Cyanide little attention to its users, and more when it should do the opposite because it is them who determine the future of gaming.

Retour vers [Tour de France] Forum Général / General Forum