Nous sommes actuellement le 29 Mars 2024, 13:44

Devblog - Pro Team

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Re: Devblog - Pro Team

Message09 Juin 2015, 14:16

Carlos2santos a écrit:And on the subject of the drops, we could count on them. Currently the sensations transmitted are quite realistic when down mountain (sound of strong wind, braking, speed sensation ...). But this year we will have to practice this new challenge mode, this makes me think that there will be changes in this mode, changes could explain why exactly this year (TDF 15) about TDF 14 drops?.

I'm not sure of what you're talking about. If you speak about dropped riders, we did not make any changes (no delays or withdrawal).
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message09 Juin 2015, 14:28

PathofAngel a écrit:
It won't be available (digitally) on the xbox one marketplace at the day 1 or after a few days? only in physical stores?

This is my last question, thank you for the help with your answers.

Here are the latest news I got about releases dates:

-In Europe:
PS4/PS3/X1 retail versions will be released on 18 june (digital versions will come during the same week)

-In northern America:
-> X1 digital version will be released on 18 june (I don't have any info about retail version)
-> PS4/PS3 digital versions should be released on 23 june (I don't have any info about retail versions)
Hors-ligne

Carlos2santos

Message09 Juin 2015, 15:22

Patatrasse a écrit:
Carlos2santos a écrit:And on the subject of the drops, we could count on them. Currently the sensations transmitted are quite realistic when down mountain (sound of strong wind, braking, speed sensation ...). But this year we will have to practice this new challenge mode, this makes me think that there will be changes in this mode, changes could explain why exactly this year (TDF 15) about TDF 14 drops?.

I'm not sure of what you're talking about. If you speak about dropped riders, we did not make any changes (no delays or withdrawal).

Sorry my bad explanation. I do not mean to falls, or anything. I mean down the mountain descents. As I have seen that there is a new game mode called CHALLENGE MODE, that makes me think that there will be variations from the TDF 14 in this section. What will be the changes in the descents (down mountains) in the TDF 15 compared to TDF14?.
Hors-ligne

PathofAngel

Message09 Juin 2015, 16:18

Patatrasse a écrit:
PathofAngel a écrit:
It won't be available (digitally) on the xbox one marketplace at the day 1 or after a few days? only in physical stores?

This is my last question, thank you for the help with your answers.

Here are the latest news I got about releases dates:

-In Europe:
PS4/PS3/X1 retail versions will be released on 18 june (digital versions will come during the same week)

-In northern America:
-> X1 digital version will be released on 18 june (I don't have any info about retail version)
-> PS4/PS3 digital versions should be released on 23 june (I don't have any info about retail versions)

Thank you
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message10 Juin 2015, 09:59

Carlos2santos a écrit:Sorry my bad explanation. I do not mean to falls, or anything. I mean down the mountain descents. As I have seen that there is a new game mode called CHALLENGE MODE, that makes me think that there will be variations from the TDF 14 in this section. What will be the changes in the descents (down mountains) in the TDF 15 compared to TDF14?.

Ok, I understand. About downhilling, we try to improve feelings and feedbacks by modifying some details. We change a bit the physic of the bike so that it doesn't turn anymore on its axial axis but depending on the position of the wheels. Front wheel still doesn't turn from left to right but bike behaviour is more "natural".

We also change riders animations on bends to give a better feedback if the rider is turning to its maximum or not.
Hors-ligne

Carlos2santos

Message10 Juin 2015, 12:19

Patatrasse a écrit:
Carlos2santos a écrit:Sorry my bad explanation. I do not mean to falls, or anything. I mean down the mountain descents. As I have seen that there is a new game mode called CHALLENGE MODE, that makes me think that there will be variations from the TDF 14 in this section. What will be the changes in the descents (down mountains) in the TDF 15 compared to TDF14?.

Ok, I understand. About downhilling, we try to improve feelings and feedbacks by modifying some details. We change a bit the physic of the bike so that it doesn't turn anymore on its axial axis but depending on the position of the wheels. Front wheel still doesn't turn from left to right but bike behaviour is more "natural".

We also change riders animations on bends to give a better feedback if the rider is turning to its maximum or not.

OK perfect. Until now downhilling they are quite realistic about sensations in TDF, and I'm glad to hear that they have worked more for this edition, making it still more natural. To me it is a part of the game that I like, and I'm curious to see how this section is left to them this year.

Thank you very much for the clarification.
Hors-ligne

Yoann33

Message07 Avr 2016, 14:01

julianross38 a écrit:Bonjour Patatrasse,
Enfin l'ultime liberté à mon sens mais qui est peut-être moins bridée par une question philosophique que technique et/ou budgétaire serait l'introduction, en plus d'un éditeur de noms, d'un vrai éditeur de statistiques de coureurs. Ainsi, le joueur pourrait corriger les erreurs de stats dues à la date de clôture de la database (ex : Zakarin, peut être Landa,...) ainsi que pourquoi pas modifier subjectivement le niveau de certains coureurs. Encore une fois, s'il veut mettre 100 à Contador sur tous les points qu'il le fasse ce sera au bénéfice de sa liberté mais au détriment de son expérience !.

J'ai lu ton debat sur jeux video com, ce matin, et suis parfaitement d'accord avec toi. J'ai eut le meme genre de debat que la tienne dans le forum cyanide mais sur la barème de difficulté. Limite, j'avais pas fais une croisade, lol !!

J'avais reprocher à Cyanide de vouloir créer le jeux uniquement pour les grands expert en jeux video en mettant la difficulté quasi-inhumain. Ce que cela avait ressortit dans le 12, 13 et 14 (sans le glitch, j'aurais pas gagner le tour avec chavanel).

C'est pourquoi, j'étais très content d'avoir été entendu et qu'ils ont mit par niveau difficulté dans le 2015. Je me suis bien régaler non pas parce que je gagne beaucoup course mais parce ce que ce n'est pas insurmontable. Et c'est très agréable de jouer de façon détendu.

J'espère que pour cette saison, ils ont mieux amelioré la difficulté en faisant de sorte pour que Cavendish puisse remporté le tour. ;)

Sinon pour l'éditeur du stat, j'espère que tu seras également entendu. Vivement fin avril/debut mai pour le 1er new
Hors-ligne

julianross38

Message07 Avr 2016, 21:23

Yoann33 a écrit:Sinon pour l'éditeur du stat, j'espère que tu seras également entendu. Vivement fin avril/debut mai pour le 1er new

Haha, merci !

Oui, c'est une chance d'avoir l'opportunité d'être entendu !
Précédent

Retour vers [Tour de France] Forum Général / General Forum