Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 20:44

Devblog - Pro Team

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

Yoann33

Re: Devblog - Pro Team

Message05 Juin 2015, 09:43

Ok, de tout façon, je ne viendrai pas en parler du prochain jeu pas avant le mois d'Aout, je veux d'abord profiter de ce nouveau jeu et bien entendu, j'ai une vie à coté. :mrgreen:

En tout cas, je vous remercie d'avoir été très présent dans la communauté pour discuter et apporter des news sur les jeux ! Par contre j'aimerai que vous faites un article sur le barème de difficulté, car j'aimerai bien connaitre les limites dont un coureur peut remporter le TDF en mode facile.

A partir de quel note, les coureurs peuvent remporter, en mode facile

- En montagne
- En vallon
- En sprint
- En CLM

- classement général
- classement en sprint
- classement de la montagne
- classement des jeunes

Bref, les limites en notations dont ces coureurs peuvent remporter en mode facile.
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message05 Juin 2015, 14:05

PathofAngel a écrit:
P.S. There will be a pre-order digital version on the Xbox One Marketplace?

There won't be any pre-order for digital versions of the game (neither on XOne Marketplace nor on Playstation Store)
Hors-ligne

PathofAngel

Message05 Juin 2015, 19:24

PathofAngel ha scritto:

P.S. There will be a pre-order digital version on the Xbox One Marketplace?

There won't be any pre-order for digital versions of the game (neither on XOne Marketplace nor on Playstation Store)

It won't be available (digitally) on the xbox one marketplace at the day 1 or after a few days? only in physical stores?

This is my last question, thank you for the help with your answers.
Dernière édition par PathofAngel le 08 Juin 2015, 23:16, édité 6 fois au total.
Hors-ligne

Carlos2santos

Message08 Juin 2015, 02:22

Hello Patatrasse, I would like to resolve these doubts me if possible, thank you:

It will be able to play Criterium Dauphine and Criterium International as independent careers outside the Pro Team?

You will be available outside the Pro Team every stage (39+21 of TDF 15) there in this game mode (Mont Ventoux, Col de l'Ospedale ...)?

We can customize our own careers outside the Pro Team, selecting any of the 60 stages that brings the TDF 15?
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message08 Juin 2015, 10:00

Carlos2santos a écrit:Hello Patatrasse, I would like to resolve these doubts me if possible, thank you:

It will be able to play Criterium Dauphine and Criterium International as independent careers outside the Pro Team?

You will be available outside the Pro Team every stage (39+21 of TDF 15) there in this game mode (Mont Ventoux, Col de l'Ospedale ...)?

We can customize our own careers outside the Pro Team, selecting any of the 60 stages that brings the TDF 15?

No, this is not possible this year. As I said in this interview (sorry, only available in French)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-iCxipJm9E
new stages are only available in Pro Team mode. That's something quite annoying for people who don't necessarly want to play this mode but time was running out to make these stages available outside Pro Team. I hope that's something we will change for next year.
Hors-ligne

Carlos2santos

Message08 Juin 2015, 11:35

Patatrasse a écrit:
Carlos2santos a écrit:Hello Patatrasse, I would like to resolve these doubts me if possible, thank you:

No, this is not possible this year. As I said in this interview (sorry, only available in French)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-iCxipJm9E
new stages are only available in Pro Team mode. That's something quite annoying for people who don't necessarly want to play this mode but time was running out to make these stages available outside Pro Team. I hope that's something we will change for next year.

If it was familiar with that interview that you had given, but unfortunately I do not understand French. So I can not understand everything you talk about the game that interview.

But now that you write me, I understand perfectly. None of these things will be possible in TDF 15, outside the Pro Team mode, the lack of time. Anyway, it is interesting that these things have in your mind already thinking TDF 16.

Also, although it is still too early to talk of TDF 16, not have raised the possibility that within the Pro Team mode in the future, besides the user to build a team from scratch, which is a very fun option , also has a second option and can start a Pro team with real team (Movistar Team, Ag2r La Mondiale...)?

Thank you very much again for your answers
Hors-ligne

cfroome

Message08 Juin 2015, 14:33

Hello.

And you can't realase in september or later an update including the option to play the races as independent careers outside the pro team? it will be a great option because many people dont have time to spend in the pro team mode.

Thanks and continue in this way, the TDF looks great!
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message09 Juin 2015, 09:21

cfroome a écrit:Hello.

And you can't realase in september or later an update including the option to play the races as independent careers outside the pro team? it will be a great option because many people dont have time to spend in the pro team mode.

Thanks and continue in this way, the TDF looks great!

This would be a totally new mode. As we work on TDF16 as soon as possible, we won't release a new mode for TDF15.
Hors-ligne

Carlos2santos

Message09 Juin 2015, 11:31

And on the subject of the drops, we could count on them. Currently the sensations transmitted are quite realistic when down mountain (sound of strong wind, braking, speed sensation ...). But this year we will have to practice this new challenge mode, this makes me think that there will be changes in this mode, changes could explain why exactly this year (TDF 15) about TDF 14 drops?.
Hors-ligne

Yoann33

Message09 Juin 2015, 13:33

Pardon Patrasse, j'imagine que c'est pour garder la primeur de la surprise que tu ne répondais pas à mon precedent topic ou cela n'a pas été compréhensible ? Dans tout les cas, il n'y'a pas de mal.
PrécédentSuivant

Retour vers [Tour de France] Forum Général / General Forum