Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Re: Devblog - Une nouvelle approche

Message12 Juin 2015, 12:29

Carlos2santos a écrit:
Patatrasse a écrit:
Carlos2santos a écrit:And what happens when our rider exceeds the target that frame the stage debut?. You will +1 about getting the goal we had, plus another +1 for exceeding that goal, +2 total extra energy?, or otherwise no?, and is one +1.

Maximum is 100%

Thanks, I understand that never exceed 100% of energy, but I think I have not explained well my question. I am going to display one possible example, to see if I understood better.

NEXT STAGE: Nacer Bouhanni (COF) - Objective of the stage - Earn 30 points classification green jersey = +1 extra energy recovery.

STAGE FINAL RESULT: Nacer Bouhanni (COF) - Win 45 points in the green jersey classification.

What happens in this situation?, Bounhanni energy gets +1 for having achieved its objective in the stage, 30 points. She takes a more +1 extra energy for exceeding that objective?, to achieve 45 points.

Doing more than required doesn't give more bonus. So scoring 30 or 45 doesn't change the bonus.
Hors-ligne

Carlos2santos

Re: Devblog - Une nouvelle approche

Message12 Juin 2015, 13:24

Patatrasse a écrit:Doing more than required doesn't give more bonus. So scoring 30 or 45 doesn't change the bonus.

Perfect Ok, now if my question has been resolved, thank you very much for the clarification.
Précédent

Retour vers [Tour de France] Forum Général / General Forum