Nous sommes actuellement le 16 Avr 2024, 06:46

Devblog - Une nouvelle approche

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

Carlos2santos

Re: Devblog - Une nouvelle approche

Message10 Juin 2015, 12:51

Patatrasse a écrit:
Carlos2santos a écrit:The expectations at every stage of cyclists, also I see it, I think another good improvement. But I doubt about the recovery extra energy arise. When our leader fulfills its purpose at the stage receives +1 extra energy, it is right?. And if other cyclists also meet their objectives at the same stage, also they receive +1?, or can only receive +1 in power a cyclist at each stage?.
As long as an objective is reached, there is a +1 bonus, so if 2 riders do their objective, they will both get a +1

Carlos2santos a écrit:On the other hand, if one of our cyclist get a good result at a stage such as stage win after getting into the breakaway. Although this was not his goal at the beginning of it, but as got a great end result, being awarded +1?, or energy also was not his goal from the beginning did not add extra energy?.

This ha been taken into account but I don't want to give all the clues ;)

Ok I get it, every cyclist to fulfill its target receives +1 stage in energy, either 1, 2 or more cyclists, even the same stage.

With regard to my other question, I understand you want to remain silent, and leave room for surprise. Touch then wait for the game to unlock these unknowns. But from what little you have told me, I can imagine my own theories about these situations, and I'll see over time if my thoughts are right or wrong :) .

Thanks.
Hors-ligne

Peeters

Message10 Juin 2015, 20:44

I still have a few questions

1. in the TTT, only the time of the 5th member of your team counts, so if a few members of your team are left behind, do they get the bonus if your team finishes in time or does it only count for the ones that made it in time?

2. The bonuses we earn, do they increase the amount of energy we recover or do they increase the recovery stat that calculates how much energy we recover. For example, if contador completes an objective and gets a bonus, does his recovery stat increase to 84 and the gets energy recovery based on this or is this just one extra energy?

3. on the 3rd picture of the article on devblog, Valverde recovers 38.3, is this the bonus from winning the stage and the extra bonus included or is this what he recovers without these bonuses?

4. The last column on the 3rd picture, is this the energy you have before or after recovery?

5. As we can see how much energy we recover with every team member, can we also see how much energy we wasted during the stage? How do i have to situate this recovery? for example, if valverde recovers 38.3, on what basis is this 38.3? How much energy does he start with?
Hors-ligne

Altador59

Message11 Juin 2015, 14:00

Bonjour Patatrasse,
J'espère que tu vas lire ce post et me répondre ^^
Voilà, je voudrais savoir si le système des médailles "or,argent et bronze" est encore présent dans le jeu.
Ensuite, serais-ce possible de connaitre les notes des 5/10 premiers de chaque catégorie (Sprinteur,Grimpeurs,Puncheurs,Rouleurs,Flandriens) ?
Enfin, est-ce-que les formes du jour varient tout le temps ou pas ?
Merci d'avance pour tes réponses et bonne journée ! :)
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message11 Juin 2015, 16:27

Peeters a écrit:I still have a few questions

1. in the TTT, only the time of the 5th member of your team counts, so if a few members of your team are left behind, do they get the bonus if your team finishes in time or does it only count for the ones that made it in time?

2. The bonuses we earn, do they increase the amount of energy we recover or do they increase the recovery stat that calculates how much energy we recover. For example, if contador completes an objective and gets a bonus, does his recovery stat increase to 84 and the gets energy recovery based on this or is this just one extra energy?

3. on the 3rd picture of the article on devblog, Valverde recovers 38.3, is this the bonus from winning the stage and the extra bonus included or is this what he recovers without these bonuses?

4. The last column on the 3rd picture, is this the energy you have before or after recovery?

5. As we can see how much energy we recover with every team member, can we also see how much energy we wasted during the stage? How do i have to situate this recovery? for example, if valverde recovers 38.3, on what basis is this 38.3? How much energy does he start with?

1. It counts for the ones that made this time
2. It increases the amount of energy
3. It is his recovery without bonus
4. Blue = enrergy left at the end of the stage / White = energy recovered. So everybody will start next stage with 100% energy in this example.
5.Can't see how much you wasted except if you where 100% at the start. 38.3 depends on his recovery stat and depends on the length and type of the stage.
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message11 Juin 2015, 16:34

Altador59 a écrit:Bonjour Patatrasse,
Voilà, je voudrais savoir si le système des médailles "or,argent et bronze" est encore présent dans le jeu.
Ensuite, serais-ce possible de connaitre les notes des 5/10 premiers de chaque catégorie (Sprinteur,Grimpeurs,Puncheurs,Rouleurs,Flandriens) ?

Le système des médailles est toujours présent mais n'est plus présenté sous forme de médaille.
Sprinteur : Kittel - Cav - Kristoff - Greipel - Bouhanni
Grimpeur :Contador - Quintana - Froome - Nibali - Porte
Puncheurs : Valverde - Gilbert - Rodriguez - Gerrans - Dan Martin
Rouleurs : Cancellara - T.Martin - Thomas - Froome - Van Garderen
Hors-ligne

Carlos2santos

Message11 Juin 2015, 17:16

And what happens when our rider exceeds the target that frame the stage debut?. You will +1 about getting the goal we had, plus another +1 for exceeding that goal, +2 total extra energy?, or otherwise no?, and is one +1.
Hors-ligne

Peeters

Message11 Juin 2015, 17:35

Patatrasse a écrit:
Altador59 a écrit:Bonjour Patatrasse,

Le système des médailles est toujours présent mais n'est plus présenté sous forme de médaille.
Sprinteur : Kittel - Cav - Kristoff - Greipel - Bouhanni
Grimpeur :Contador - Quintana - Froome - Nibali - Porte
Puncheurs : Valverde - Gilbert - Rodriguez - Gerrans - Dan Martin
Rouleurs : Cancellara - T.Martin - Thomas - Froome - Van Garderen

Is this the exact order or just the 5 best in a random order?

Patatrasse a écrit:
Peeters a écrit:

5.Can't see how much you wasted except if you where 100% at the start. 38.3 depends on his recovery stat and depends on the length and type of the stage.

So even if Valverde would have used more energy during the stage (and have less on his blue bar), he would still be at 100% the next stage?
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message12 Juin 2015, 09:11

Carlos2santos a écrit:And what happens when our rider exceeds the target that frame the stage debut?. You will +1 about getting the goal we had, plus another +1 for exceeding that goal, +2 total extra energy?, or otherwise no?, and is one +1.

Maximum is 100%
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message12 Juin 2015, 09:16

Peeters a écrit:Is this the exact order or just the 5 best in a random order?

Random order, and it is possible that some riders are the same level.
Peeters a écrit:So even if Valverde would have used more energy during the stage (and have less on his blue bar), he would still be at 100% the next stage?

No, if he finishes a stage with 0 energy and he regains 38, he will start next stage with 38
Hors-ligne

Carlos2santos

Message12 Juin 2015, 12:20

Patatrasse a écrit:
Carlos2santos a écrit:And what happens when our rider exceeds the target that frame the stage debut?. You will +1 about getting the goal we had, plus another +1 for exceeding that goal, +2 total extra energy?, or otherwise no?, and is one +1.

Maximum is 100%

Thanks, I understand that never exceed 100% of energy, but I think I have not explained well my question. I am going to display one possible example, to see if I understood better.

NEXT STAGE: Nacer Bouhanni (COF) - Objective of the stage - Earn 30 points classification green jersey = +1 extra energy recovery.

STAGE FINAL RESULT: Nacer Bouhanni (COF) - Win 45 points in the green jersey classification.

What happens in this situation?, Bounhanni energy gets +1 for having achieved its objective in the stage, 30 points. She takes a more +1 extra energy for exceeding that objective?, to achieve 45 points.
PrécédentSuivant

Retour vers [Tour de France] Forum Général / General Forum