Nous sommes actuellement le 29 Mars 2024, 13:04

Automatically changing plate bug

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

Carlos2santos

Automatically changing plate bug

Message19 Juin 2015, 12:39

Well first of all congratulate you for the work done for this edition of TDF 15, still we began to play it a few days ago, but it shows that this edition cycling recovers feelings, recalling at times to issues of TDF 11 and TDF 12 above.

But I'm going to refer to the title of the topic, a bug has been detected in the game since having begun to play. The shift to large plate small plate is automatically several times, when we pause the game when we open the com team when we go to conference a cyclist and we unhook it. It can that finds more situations where this happens, the moment I have not detected in most situations so far, but it's a pretty annoying bug, because it forces you to lose unnecessary energy and you have to be almost at all times pending if the dish It has changed or not, to put the small plate again. If I see that this happens in more situations within the game, I will keep you informed.

That said it would be important in the patch are meditating launch later to correct bugs, keep in mind this bug dish, because we quite simply time to strategize or other movements, not to be punished with an expenditure of energy unnecessary.

A greeting
Hors-ligne

mikeeboy

• XBox 360 Gamertag: Mikeeboy

Re: Automatically changing plate bug

Message22 Juin 2015, 10:46

I don't think it's a bug, I think that's the design. It's to stop you falling behind when coming out of Comms or when you stop 'Auto' following.

However, now that 'Effort' is directly linked to energy use, from what I've played so far, it seems crucial to stay in the small gear as much as possible, and like you I find myself having to continuously change down when I'm changing the wheel I'm following.
Hors-ligne

mikeeboy

• XBox 360 Gamertag: Mikeeboy

Message24 Juin 2015, 13:44

Ironically, the one time you really do want it to happen (when somone you are auto following decides to attack), it doesn't do it.
Hors-ligne

Carlos2santos

Message29 Juin 2015, 12:25

Would take it as a bug, because it allows us to go in the dish we want at all times.

If you pause the game if you loose wheel of another rider, if you open the team com, if you want to compare statistics among cyclists of a leak. At the end of all those moments you are being penalized with a consumption of your energy on unnecessary and non-voluntary on your part, energy that can keep important at the end of the stages, and even more if you go with a broker who is not top.

The game this year is fine, but this detail of the dish is a bit annoying because sometimes you lose the thread of race, see if you go in small or large plate, and this should not be so. The older eventually release a patch for the game bad forward, I think we should fix this bug already charged since last year, and so to better enjoy the game.

Retour vers [Tour de France] Forum Général / General Forum