Nous sommes actuellement le 16 Avr 2024, 14:09

Survey : Best overall classification rider

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Console Staff

Who is the best overall rider in the game ?

Le sondage s’est terminé le 27 Juil 2015, 11:20

01.V.Nibali
22%
02.A.Contador
56%
03.N.Quintana
Aucun vote
04.C.Frame
22%
05.T.Pinot
Aucun vote
06.Other
Aucun vote

Nombre total de votes : 9

• Auteur

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Survey : Best overall classification rider

Message06 Juil 2015, 11:20

Vote for the best rider in the game
Hors-ligne

Svend Rugaard

• Pseudo GameCenter: PSN : Nistelroy78

Re: Survey : Best overall classification rider

Message06 Juil 2015, 18:34

Actually it all depend who you are and what level you are playing Professenional everyone is beat able but on CHampion mode Nibali is overpowered on cobble section and Froome is virtually dope in mountains i dont say it because its hard. It has to be hard, but come one lose 5 minutes on cobble with Contador even maximum protection and full health. And in mountains Froome attack and you counter him he attack again you counter him again, he attack again you stand still
Owner of Danish PlayStation Site -
Read Latest Review on Tour De France 2016 - 8 out of 10
http://www.playstationforum.dk/tour-de-france-2016
Watch my Livestream with TDF 2016 giveaway this July
http://www.youtube.com/Nistelroy78
Hors-ligne

mikeeboy

• XBox 360 Gamertag: Mikeeboy

Message08 Juil 2015, 12:56

I've played 2 full tours now without controlling the GC contenders. One with Etixx and one in Pro Tour.

Nibali won both, gaining a load of time on the cobbles and then comfortably holding on in the mountains. Yesterday's real cobble stage showed that maybe Nibali's cobble strength is a bit too big compared to his rivals. Even Quintana held on.
Hors-ligne

tijmen122

Message09 Juil 2015, 13:11

Totally true, in my tour there are 2 cobbelstones stages so i can say goodbye to the the title ....
Hors-ligne

nub_hat

Message10 Juil 2015, 17:33

What I have been seeing is very close tours between Contador and Nibali, always with Contador winning by under a minute.
I have watched the AI finish with this result, and I have played it out myself controlling Contador.

Quintana usually wins a mountain stage or two but he is not close at all in the overall standings, struggling with Pinot for 4th and the white jersey in my experience. He loses too much time on the flat and hilly stages.
Froome doesn't do much of note and finishes 3rd at least a minute behind 2nd. Nibali usually beats him in the mountains despite his lower mountain rating

Nibali and Pinot get around 2-3 minutes on everyone else on the cobble stage.
It's then close between those two until the mountains where Contador starts gaining bit by bit, eventually leading around the last mountain stages.

This is all just the AI from my experience, of the favorites on Champion difficulty I have only tried out Contador winning with 40 seconds ahead of Nibali.
It probably looks different playing as the different favorites.
Possibly a player controlled Valverde or Rodriguez could be strong as you can gain a good amount of time on the hilly stages.
I have tried Bardet in Pro Team but he loses too much time in the mountains.
Hors-ligne

MisterRDR

Message23 Juil 2015, 16:58

nub_hat a écrit:What I have been seeing is very close tours between Contador and Nibali, always with Contador winning by under a minute.
I have watched the AI finish with this result, and I have played it out myself controlling Contador.

Quintana usually wins a mountain stage or two but he is not close at all in the overall standings, struggling with Pinot for 4th and the white jersey in my experience. He loses too much time on the flat and hilly stages.
Froome doesn't do much of note and finishes 3rd at least a minute behind 2nd. Nibali usually beats him in the mountains despite his lower mountain rating

Nibali and Pinot get around 2-3 minutes on everyone else on the cobble stage.
It's then close between those two until the mountains where Contador starts gaining bit by bit, eventually leading around the last mountain stages.

That's totally in lin with my own experience of the game so far !
Hors-ligne

nub_hat

Message06 Août 2015, 19:16

Playing as Nibali or Pinot you can completely take out all other favorites on the cobble stage by setting a huge pace as soon as the cobble sections start.
All other GC contenders finished around +8 minutes which has to be impossible to gain back.

I was playing as Nibali on Champion and had a lot of trouble following people in the mountains. Pinot put up a huge fight winning a few mountain stages and holding the yellow jersey briefly.
Pinot is not at all competitive on hilly stages and he kept losing 1-2 minutes on every stage.

Quintana was 12 minutes behind at the start of the pyrenees and went in the early break a few times.
He won one of the stages by 7-8 minutes, never became a contender though as he kept finishing several minutes behind on the hilly stages.

Despite getting dropped on half the mountain stages and finishing 2-3 minutes behind the winner a few times Nibali ended up winning the tour with around 2 minutes 10 seconds to Pinot and 3 min 40 to Froome in 3rd.

I would say Nibali is the best overall rider having played this, though it is a lot more fun using Contador or Froome and being competitive going up the mountains.
Nibali is very strong in the hills and can get ridiculous gaps just from downhill attacks.

Retour vers [Tour de France] Forum Général / General Forum