Nous sommes actuellement le 26 Avr 2024, 21:20

Who Deserves a upgrade/downgrade?

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

tijmen122

Who Deserves a upgrade/downgrade?

Message12 Juil 2015, 12:22

I think the top riders deserve a cobble upgrade. Also quemeneur deserves an upgrade because now he is 67 ... Dennis must have +1 time trial and sagan deserve +1 sprint because he can nearly beat thr best. Who do you think who deserves an upgrade or downgrade?
Hors-ligne

fallfromgrace

Re: Who Deserves a upgrade/downgrade?

Message14 Juil 2015, 00:32

I agree with the cobble update comment. Nibali is far too dominant on the cobbled stages, as it stands right now. He is most likely the best rider in that regard, but the AI tend to ride in a way that creates too big gaps.

- Mikel Landa should probably be a bit better than a 74.4 (with a 75 mountain rating).
- Rohan Dennis could definitely get a minor update in TT.
- Geraint Thomas is quite useless whenever the stages become mountainous (with his 71 rating), and could be stronger in that regard.
Hors-ligne

tijmen122

Message21 Juil 2015, 12:55

Thomas deserves definitely an upgrade, also Gesink deserve 78/79 mountain . Gallopin: 76 mountain
Hors-ligne

MisterRDR

Message23 Juil 2015, 12:41

Thomas: strong upgrade especially in MO (approx 79)

Froome: overall upgrade (e.g. +1% for each statistic), +4-5 points on cobbles

Quintana: overall upgrade (except MO), especially +4-5 points on cobbles. Quintana is under-estimated in the game

Contador: small downgrade overall (e.g. -1%), except on cobbles + 3-4 points

Nibali: downgrade on cobbles -5 points

van Garderen: small overall upgrade

Voeckler: +1 MO

Gallopin: should be approx. 77 in MO
Hors-ligne

tijmen122

Message24 Juil 2015, 12:29

MisterRDR a écrit:Thomas: strong upgrade especially in MO (approx 79)

Froome: overall upgrade (e.g. +1% for each statistic), +4-5 points on cobbles

Quintana: overall upgrade (except MO), especially +4-5 points on cobbles. Quintana is under-estimated in the game

Contador: small downgrade overall (e.g. -1%), except on cobbles + 3-4 points

Nibali: downgrade on cobbles -5 points

van Garderen: small overall upgrade

Voeckler: +1 MO

Gallopin: should be approx. 77 in MO

Why Voeckler +1 MO??? And 76 mo is high enough for gallopin because later in the tour He cant follow the best riders also barguil deserves 78 mo en vuillermoz 75 mo and 77 Hill and all little riders (teklehaimanot quemeneur etc) deserves a upgrade. Pinot must have a down grade
Hors-ligne

MisterRDR

Message24 Juil 2015, 17:19

Voeckler has prooved occasionnally being able to follow groups of strong climbers (sometimes better than recognised pure climbers). 73 is really too weak especially given the fact that the difference between a single point in the notation leads to a much more significant difference in the performances than in the 2014.

Gallopin prooved that he had good pure climbing skills. What he misses is endurance/resistence which is completely different.

Pinot is clearly not at the expected level, but it seems diminished by its fall in the beginning of the tour. The impact of such events happening during the tour should from my point of view not be taken into account since the notation should more reflect the potential of each rider at the start of the tour.
Hors-ligne

tijmen122

Message24 Juil 2015, 23:53

MisterRDR a écrit:Voeckler has prooved occasionnally being able to follow groups of strong climbers (sometimes better than recognised pure climbers). 73 is really too weak especially given the fact that the difference between a single point in the notation leads to a much more significant difference in the performances than in the 2014.

Gallopin prooved that he had good pure climbing skills. What he misses is endurance/resistence which is completely different.

Pinot is clearly not at the expected level, but it seems diminished by its fall in the beginning of the tour. The impact of such events happening during the tour should from my point of view not be taken into account since the notation should more reflect the potential of each rider at the start of the tour.

About gallopin your right , the only thing from voeckler ive seen is that he was to weak to follow the breakaway (and stupid attacks) You are also right about pinot but now he can go with the best riders ! So he must have a small mountain hills downgrade (and 21 descent :p)
Hors-ligne

MisterRDR

Message28 Juil 2015, 11:06

tijmen122 a écrit:
MisterRDR a écrit:Voeckler has prooved occasionnally being able to follow groups of strong climbers (sometimes better than recognised pure climbers). 73 is really too weak especially given the fact that the difference between a single point in the notation leads to a much more significant difference in the performances than in the 2014.

About gallopin your right , the only thing from voeckler ive seen is that he was to weak to follow the breakaway (and stupid attacks) You are also right about pinot but now he can go with the best riders ! So he must have a small mountain hills downgrade (and 21 descent :p)

I understand your view for Voeckler but you have to imagine that with 73 in MO in this game, you are sometimes not even able to follow the other riders escaped at the front of the race when there is a small acceleration in a montain pass (I'm not even speaking about outsiders for the general outstanding that sometimes manage to escape such as van Garderen, Rolland... During a montain stage I was in a group of 10 average climbers and when they started to accelerate like at 4-5 km from the top they managed to drop me without even sprinting, and it was not even the last pass of the day). I think 74 is more appropriate for a rider such as Voeckler but OK it's my opinion...

For Pinot I don't think he really deserves a downgrade (except mabye on cobbles...). Indeed, during the last stage he managed to prove its real potential. I think Pinot started the Tour de France with a potential of 80 in MO. He lost it by falling and losing his energy struggling in tricky situations. Maybe I'm wrong but this is what I think (especially when I saw the first stage where he was really good). But under this assumption (if one can accept it), Pinot should keep its 80 in MO because if a player take him, he may argue "Pinot fell during the real TdF and therefore lost part of its competitivity for a while, but in my virtual TdF he didn't fell so he should remain at its normal potential".

Retour vers [Tour de France] Forum Général / General Forum