Nous sommes actuellement le 25 Avr 2024, 01:36

Pro Team - Vive la France

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

BVV_17

Pro Team - Vive la France

Message14 Août 2015, 11:16

Hi guys,

I've started a new Pro Team in the national jersey of France (level pro)
My objective: win the Tour the France with a team with only French riders.
After a few seasons I finally unlocked some better riders, so I've started the 2019 season with this team:
- Bardet
- Barguil
- Vuillermoz
- Alaphilippe
- Coquard
- S. Dumoulin
- Sy. Chavanel
- Gaudin
- Offredo

After winning the Criterium Internationale and the Dauphiné with Bardet, I've started with the ambition to end top-5 in the Tour de France and win the polka dot-jersey. If I could win a stage, it would be a bonus.

Stage 1: Chavanel wins the Time Trial
A little bit surprising, but Chavanel wins the first time trial ahead of Dumoulin and Martin. At the first intermediate point, i was 7 seconds behind on the 13th place. At the second point, still 6 seconds behind at the 9th place. At the finish, I was suddenly 4 seconds ahead of Dumoulin and so I took the first yellow jersey.
Stage 2: Chavanel... wins again
The first flat stage is a tricky one with the wind in Zeeland.My objective is to finish top10 with Cocquard, but I choose to play with Chavanel and hold him in front to keep the yellow jersey. At 10km of the finish, the early brake is cought with thanks to Etixx Quick Step. I take the wheel of Terpstra and the peloton falls in pieces. Because I have enough energy, I take the lead of the first group with 14 riders left. I take a gap of a few meters and nobody wants to bridge the gap, because there are only sprinters left. At the finish line I have 30 seconds ahead off the group and 1:30 on the peloton. I now have 1:30 ahead in the general standings on Tom Boonen, so that will be a battle in the cobble stone stage.

To be continued.

Retour vers [Tour de France] Forum Général / General Forum