Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 10:24

Team mates gels

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

mikeeboy

• XBox 360 Gamertag: Mikeeboy

Team mates gels

Message19 Juin 2016, 11:34

Will my team mates cosnume their feeds themselves or do I need to select them all and then choose it for them, twice every stage?
Hors-ligne

mikeeboy

Re: Team mates gels

Message19 Juin 2016, 13:36

I realise now that when the blue bar is at it's maximum potential there is no point in consuming a blue gel which is a bit different to previous games. It's only after extra effort when your light blue bar goes below its potential that it's needed.
Hors-ligne

mikeeboy

Message20 Juin 2016, 10:48

Having played more it does appear that your teammates use their gels themselves when they need them.
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message20 Juin 2016, 12:29

Indeed, they take it themselves ;)
Hors-ligne

mikeeboy

Message04 Juil 2016, 13:13

Having played more, I'm not convinced my team mates are that good at consuming their own gels.

In my most recent stage the 3rd in the Criterium International in Pro Team, there was a HC climb followed by downhill to the finish. I noticed a rider had emptied when the peleton had a particularly aggressive ride up the mountain and dropped back(I was in the breakway), when I switched to him I could see his blue gel is still 100%.

Also, presumably when asking teammates to consume their blue gel from the Team Comm, it has the same effect as when consuming when actually controlling the rider? I hope so anyway
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message04 Juil 2016, 14:29

I did not say they consume it in an intelligent way ;)
More precisely, teamates take their gels (if there is some to take) when going through the feeding area. I agree it is useless most of the time but when we've tried to make them 'intelligent', it was a pain to manage because you don't know who has remaining gels and who has not. Letting players manage the gels was clearer.

Retour vers [Tour de France] Forum Général / General Forum