Nous sommes actuellement le 18 Avr 2024, 09:46

Team Comm

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

mikeeboy

• XBox 360 Gamertag: Mikeeboy

Team Comm

Message19 Juin 2016, 13:43

I like now that it's paused (same as after the patch of the last game) but the team comm doesn't seem as useful as before. In previous game(s) I could create a group, get them to relay, and then change the intesity of the relay at the touch of a button. What's happened to that?

Now, is it true, that I'd have to reselect each member, each time I enter Team Comm to change relay? It's like I've gone 3 years back in time!!

What's happened to the sprint train option?

What is Advanced Team Comm (R1 on PS4)?

When you purchase an annual release, you expect improvements in ALL areas, not make backward steps.
Hors-ligne

Svend Rugaard

• Pseudo GameCenter: PSN : Nistelroy78

Re: Team Comm

Message19 Juin 2016, 15:49

Just press square on those riders you need to make same command to like 4 riders for 80 percentage relay -
Owner of Danish PlayStation Site -
Read Latest Review on Tour De France 2016 - 8 out of 10
http://www.playstationforum.dk/tour-de-france-2016
Watch my Livestream with TDF 2016 giveaway this July
http://www.youtube.com/Nistelroy78
Hors-ligne

mikeeboy

Message19 Juin 2016, 19:06

Svend Rugaard a écrit:Just press square on those riders you need to make same command to like 4 riders for 80 percentage relay -

Yes i know that but you have to keep doing that for every time you want to change it. Plus no sprint option (that I can find). Team Comm seems to have taken a backward step.
Hors-ligne

mikeeboy

Message20 Juin 2016, 10:41

[quote="mikeeboy"]What is Advanced Team Comm (R1 on PS4)?

I see now it's to show the other groups on the left.
Hors-ligne

mikeeboy

Message20 Juin 2016, 10:47

I'm guessing that the suggestion system is introduced to help you a bit(a lot). So 'Prepare the sprint' means we don't need a sprint option, and 'Manage the gap to the breakaway' means we don't need to fiddle about with Relay speeds.

It's been dumbed down a bit.
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message20 Juin 2016, 12:42

I understand your opinion about things we've deleted from the game but we think we are not tied with what have been done in the past games and that sometimes, it's better to throw a feature if that allow us to make something better. Our point of view is that :
-the possibility of creating groups did not work well with the new interface since riders are already in groups and that was creating a lot of confusion when a rider from a created group wad dropped.
-the possibility of creating groups was hardly unkown from the players, so we prefer use those buttons for other action
-Train sprint has been put in suggestions because, contrary to the older one, the train is really done with a rouleur/poisson-piote/sprinteur order. Before, your teamates were just doing a 105% effort with no ideas about who was following them.
Hors-ligne

kady

• Pseudo GameCenter: kady
  • XBox 360 Gamertag: mateimarcelus

Message20 Juin 2016, 13:33

if you come with an update,please add at info who are in the breakaways
i pressed the d pad buttons and one of them shows me where are standing my riders in all clasaments.that's i like but i want to know and who are in breakaway at any time i desire
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message20 Juin 2016, 13:41

kady a écrit:if you come with an update,please add at info who are in the breakaways
i pressed the d pad buttons and one of them shows me where are standing my riders in all clasaments.that's i like but i want to know and who are in breakaway at any time i desire

I'm sorry but I'm not sure I understand what you need. Can you explain it in other words please ?
Hors-ligne

mikeeboy

Message20 Juin 2016, 14:51

kady a écrit:if you come with an update,please add at info who are in the breakaways

I think you can. If you position on the group then press 'right' on the d-pad it lists who is in the group and their positions in the various jerseys

If in Team Comm, you need to press R1 for Advanced Team Comm to see other groups.

Retour vers [Tour de France] Forum Général / General Forum