Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Avr 2024, 14:23

TDF 17 Changelog

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Re: TDF 17 Changelog

Message04 Juil 2017, 13:13

geof2017 a écrit:et nous entend que joueurs ps4 sa arrive quand ?

Indiqué dans le sujet lié au patch PS4 -> fin de semaine
Hors-ligne

melata

Message04 Juil 2017, 15:12

Patatrasse, could you please update the changelog so one can easily find what problems have been reported/fixed/partly fixed?

We are waiting for buying the game (PS4) until at least the severe bugs are solved (game crashes, hours of time difference between riders when changing lineup, custom DB properly showing in mytour, everything related with versus mode).

I find it uneasy to know what's the current state after each patch is released. Most of worst bugs I have been reading lately aren't even listed in the changelog...

Thanks!
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message04 Juil 2017, 15:20

melata a écrit:Patatrasse, could you please update the changelog so one can easily find what problems have been reported/fixed/partly fixed?

We are waiting for buying the game (PS4) until at least the severe bugs are solved (game crashes, hours of time difference between riders when changing lineup, custom DB properly showing in mytour, everything related with versus mode).

I find it uneasy to know what's the current state after each patch is released. Most of worst bugs I have been reading lately aren't even listed in the changelog...

Thanks!

As far as I know, game crashes are only on PS4 Pro, hours of time difference when changing rider occurs only on Versus mode.
Custom DB properly showing in Mytour ? What do you mean ? Is it the bug linked to the latast update ?
Everything related with Versus mode ? Is there something else than the bug linked to the substitute ?
Hors-ligne

Larampe

• Pseudo GameCenter: je_jou_cul_nu

Message04 Juil 2017, 15:22

Patatrasse a écrit:
melata a écrit:Patatrasse, could you please update the changelog so one can easily find what problems have been reported/fixed/partly fixed?

Thanks!

As far as I know, game crashes are only on PS4 Pro, hours of time difference when changing rider occurs only on Versus mode.
Custom DB properly showing in Mytour ? What do you mean ? Is it the bug linked to the latast update ?
Everything related with Versus mode ? Is there something else than the bug linked to the substitute ?

Et ce bug ne sera jamais réglé ? la MAJ peut se faire facilement si c'est sur une seule console :roll:
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message04 Juil 2017, 15:22

Larampe a écrit:Et ce bug ne sera jamais réglé ? la MAJ peut se faire facilement si c'est sur une seule console :roll:

Lequel ?
Hors-ligne

Larampe

• Pseudo GameCenter: je_jou_cul_nu

Message04 Juil 2017, 15:57

Patatrasse a écrit:
Larampe a écrit:Et ce bug ne sera jamais réglé ? la MAJ peut se faire facilement si c'est sur une seule console :roll:

Lequel ?

L'étape du Ventoux et l'autre étape avec du vent du TDF 2016
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message04 Juil 2017, 16:00

Larampe a écrit:
Patatrasse a écrit:

Lequel ?

L'étape du Ventoux et l'autre étape avec du vent du TDF 2016

Si mais la correction prend du temps et cette dernière n'a pas encore été trouvée :/
Hors-ligne

melata

Message04 Juil 2017, 16:15

I wasn't only thinking in particular questions, but more generally. An updated changelog is always very helpful!

As far as I know, game crashes are only on PS4 Pro

I thought corrupted savegames where also on PS4. No crashes or corrupted data in PS4?

hours of time difference when changing rider occurs only on Versus mode

A HUGE problem with the most important mode for us... when is this expected to be solved?

I have read at least national champions jerseys are not being properly shown after changing them, are they?

Sorry, but this bug is BIG enough to be worried about it. Anyway, I wrote 'everything' because didn't know if there was anything else.

And... as you are responding particular questions, let me "take some profit" of your kindness :)
- If you agree with sprints being too easy in 'legendary difficulty' and not being able to solve it this year, what can we expect for 'champion''?
- Are names properly chosen by the speaker for podiums and in-game commentaries now?
- 'Loss of control' of the rider bug is completely solved?

Thanks!
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message04 Juil 2017, 16:34

melata a écrit:I wasn't only thinking in particular questions, but more generally. An updated changelog is always very helpful!

I've updated it but if it is not clear, I should change how to do it. Everything on it is what has been fixed or added.
melata a écrit:
As far as I know, game crashes are only on PS4 Pro

I thought corrupted savegames where also on PS4. No crashes or corrupted data in PS4?

IMaybe some players speak about corrupted savegames because they can't go on but for the moment, the bugs that prevent to go on are linked with 3D crash, not a corrupted savegame. A corrupted savegame is when you try to load and the game crashes immediatly, without being able to do something.
melata a écrit:
hours of time difference when changing rider occurs only on Versus mode

A HUGE problem with the most important mode for us... when is this expected to be solved?

The fix is in progress, it was planned to be fix with the last patch but it causes other problems so it will be with the next one.
melata a écrit:

I have read at least national champions jerseys are not being properly shown after changing them, are they?

The changes are only visible in My Tour mode. Not intended. It is fix in the last patch (the one that mess up the game).
melata a écrit:

Sorry, but this bug is BIG enough to be worried about it. Anyway, I wrote 'everything' because didn't know if there was anything else.

I agree it is a big bug but I think you knew bugs I don't know.
melata a écrit:And... as you are responding particular questions, let me "take some profit" of your kindness :)
- If you agree with sprints being too easy in 'legendary difficulty' and not being able to solve it this year, what can we expect for 'champion''?
- Are names properly chosen by the speaker for podiums and in-game commentaries now?
- 'Loss of control' of the rider bug is completely solved?

About the sprints, there is a kind of subjectivity (it is always the case when we speak about difficulty.) I think winning a sprint with Nizzolo or Degenkolb in Legend cannot be called a bug. If we take into account their caracs, there is nothing so weird. Moreover, I don't know the level of the player who did those results. Did he manage his rider to the perfection ? Did he win all the sprint ? What about the day feeling ? I think we need more time to know if it well balanced. If it is considered as too easy, we may look at some balance especially on Legendary mode.
-Names are fixed.
-Loss of control is fixed.
Hors-ligne

melata

Message04 Juil 2017, 19:33

OK, thank you for your clarifications. And also for your proximity, I guess this year is not a pleasant thing to do.

Eagerly waiting for the next patch for a proper custom Versus mode ;)
PrécédentSuivant

Retour vers [Tour de France] Forum Général / General Forum