Nous sommes actuellement le 29 Mars 2024, 00:55

Championship shirts @ Patatrasse

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

durga

Championship shirts @ Patatrasse

Message21 Juin 2017, 19:37

Hello maybe for next DLC it's possible to create championship jerseys for nations like Poland, Luxembourg, Australia, Slovenia, Austria?
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Re: Championship shirts @ Patatrasse

Message22 Juin 2017, 09:39

durga a écrit:Hello maybe for next DLC it's possible to create championship jerseys for nations like Poland, Luxembourg, Australia, Slovenia, Austria?

No sorry, this won't be possible for a DLC cause we have reach the max amount of jersey we can put in the game. We will have to do technical changes to display more jersey. We'll try to do it for next year ;)
Hors-ligne

durga

Message02 Juil 2017, 13:30

Thanks Patatrasse for your info. I saw in update 1.03 you change the shirts for Team Sky and Fortuneo ;) When will you change Lotto Jumbo, Katusha & Team Trek?
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message03 Juil 2017, 10:06

durga a écrit:Thanks Patatrasse for your info. I saw in update 1.03 you change the shirts for Team Sky and Fortuneo ;) When will you change Lotto Jumbo, Katusha & Team Trek?

I don't know. For the moment, our priority is to find a solution about the problems linked to the last patch. At the very latest, it will be with the post tour patch.

Retour vers [Tour de France] Forum Général / General Forum