Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 13:14

Problème patch PS4

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

Svend Rugaard

• Pseudo GameCenter: PSN : Nistelroy78

Re: Problème patch PS4

Message06 Juil 2017, 22:18

It would be so great if it was mandatory to speak english in these forums, so people who isnt french actually could understand what people write and what hey discus

I cant see the fix still for PS4 pro not crashing on TDF 2016 stage with tourmalet i still only can play the TDF 2016 tour in TDF 17 on slim version and i didnt buy my pro not to use it :(
Owner of Danish PlayStation Site -
Read Latest Review on Tour De France 2016 - 8 out of 10
http://www.playstationforum.dk/tour-de-france-2016
Watch my Livestream with TDF 2016 giveaway this July
http://www.youtube.com/Nistelroy78
Hors-ligne

Alex69Alpha

Message06 Juil 2017, 23:23

Moi aussi j'ai passer trois heure à tout renommer plus faire mes notes personnelle pour beaucoup de coureurs, je suis entrain de faire la mise à jour et j'ai peur ...
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message07 Juil 2017, 09:18

Svend Rugaard a écrit:It would be so great if it was mandatory to speak english in these forums, so people who isnt french actually could understand what people write and what hey discus

I cant see the fix still for PS4 pro not crashing on TDF 2016 stage with tourmalet i still only can play the TDF 2016 tour in TDF 17 on slim version and i didnt buy my pro not to use it :(

Quite difficult to prevent people from speaking in their native language. Other forumers complain that they don't understand english posts.

Fix for PS4 Pro is not in the last patch. This last only fix the Database problems we have introduce in the patch.
Hors-ligne

stikyu

Message07 Juil 2017, 09:19

Svend Rugaard a écrit:It would be so great if it was mandatory to speak english in these forums, so people who isnt french actually could understand what people write and what hey discus

:(

Mandatory... wtf..
Honestly, it's easy to translate in 2017.For the first time in your life, you have to make an effort of translation.It's so hard ????
Hors-ligne

MisterRDR

Message07 Juil 2017, 10:16

stikyu a écrit:

Mandatory... wtf..
Honestly, it's easy to translate in 2017.For the first time in your life, you have to make an effort of translation.It's so hard ????

At first I shared your point of view but actually I think it is not that simple. This forum is the only "support" and "community" forum for all Tour de France games regardless of the language spoken by people. It is the only place they can discuss the game with Cyanide etc...

Even if "Tour de France" is a French competition, it is also often considered as the most important cycling event in the world with a large international exposure. The game is therefore also international and is actually proposed to in several languages.

So I can understand that it is actually complicate for any non-french speaker to interract with the only official forum when it is 80-90% in French language.

It is not only a problem for English people but really for any non-French speaker. When you see a message in English here, it does not mean that it is posted by an English speaker. It could be an Italian, Spanish, German or whatever that is already making a translation effort to write in English.

An it is not that easy to translate for any person that is not at all familiar with the Language. You can of course use Google Translate or whatever but you will take more time to make sure you properly understand, completing with other websites such as dictionnaries etc... with still a probability of wrong understanding.

It is like if a game called "Giro 2017" was created, you decide to play it but the only official forum is only available in Italian (assuming you don't speak Italian). Personnally in this case I would find more appropriate if it was in English.

However I agree it is like it is. It would also be difficult for all French people if the forum was not in French. It is a bit unnatural to have to speak another language where you are mostly interracting with other french users, about a game called "Tour de France" covering an event also called "Tour de France", created in France by French people etc...

So I can understand both point of views.
Hors-ligne

stikyu

Message07 Juil 2017, 12:04

MisterRDR a écrit:
stikyu a écrit:

Mandatory... wtf..

At first I shared your point of view but actually I think it is not that simple. This forum is the only "support" and "community" forum for all Tour de France games regardless of the language spoken by people. It is the only place they can discuss the game with Cyanide etc...

Even if "Tour de France" is a French competition, it is also often considered as the most important cycling event in the world with a large international exposure. The game is therefore also international and is actually proposed to in several languages.

So I can understand that it is actually complicate for any non-french speaker to interract with the only official forum when it is 80-90% in French language.

It is not only a problem for English people but really for any non-French speaker. When you see a message in English here, it does not mean that it is posted by an English speaker. It could be an Italian, Spanish, German or whatever that is already making a translation effort to write in English.

An it is not that easy to translate for any person that is not at all familiar with the Language. You can of course use Google Translate or whatever but you will take more time to make sure you properly understand, completing with other websites such as dictionnaries etc... with still a probability of wrong understanding.

It is like if a game called "Giro 2017" was created, you decide to play it but the only official forum is only available in Italian (assuming you don't speak Italian). Personnally in this case I would find more appropriate if it was in English.

However I agree it is like it is. It would also be difficult for all French people if the forum was not in French. It is a bit unnatural to have to speak another language where you are mostly interracting with other french users, about a game called "Tour de France" covering an event also called "Tour de France", created in France by French people etc...

So I can understand both point of views.

You're right.I was just irritated by the term "mandatory".
I understand that it's hard to interact with french players.

Fortunately, Patatrasse often replied to questions raised and comments made by english people or user of the English language :)
Hors-ligne

MisterRDR

Message07 Juil 2017, 14:09

stikyu a écrit:You're right.I was just irritated by the term "mandatory".
I understand that it's hard to interact with french players.

Fortunately, Patatrasse often replied to questions raised and comments made by english people or user of the English language :)

Yes it's true. I got the same reaction when I saw "mandatory", I was feeling like "you cannot impose your own standard on other people just because it's difficult for you".

But yes I think it is question of compromise. Unfortunately, most of French speaker aren't that comfortable speaking English and of course some of them cannot at all. So you cannot really impose speaking English as mandatory. It's a great think that the official messages are at least translated by Patatrasse and that the effort is made to answer questions in English as well. Seriously, it is almost the only forum when you can regularly see messages both in English and French (often under the same topic) and I think it is not that bad.
Hors-ligne

Edwin1974

Message07 Juil 2017, 22:59

136/5000
depuis le dernier patch 1:04 ont encore les coureurs des mauvaises équipes, je voudrais savoir quand nous pouvons nous attendre à un nouveau patch
Hors-ligne

TB1510

Message08 Juil 2017, 07:54

Edwin1974 a écrit:136/5000
depuis le dernier patch 1:04 ont encore les coureurs des mauvaises équipes, je voudrais savoir quand nous pouvons nous attendre à un nouveau patch
le seul problème qu'il y a dans la DB avec cette maj est que le Champion de Colombie est le mauvais ;) le vrai est Sergio Henao et là ils ont mis Sebastian Henao sinon tout est bon ;)
Hors-ligne

Alex69Alpha

Message08 Juil 2017, 12:37

Moi personnellement j'ai tout qui est bon
PrécédentSuivant

Retour vers [Tour de France] Forum Général / General Forum