Nous sommes actuellement le 29 Mars 2024, 02:49

Patch 1.04 - Patresse please look here or you Inbox

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

Svend Rugaard

• Pseudo GameCenter: PSN : Nistelroy78

Patch 1.04 - Patresse please look here or you Inbox

Message06 Juil 2017, 18:58

I still have a problem on PlayStation 4 Pro on the Mount Ventoux stage of Tour De France 2016 on Pro Team, same wih the stage before on the windy stage on 11.5 km - Which is problems for other people also - I have sent Patresse the save games where it do it in , and its ONLY on PS4 Pro , because i played on PlayStation 4 Slim, it work fine and this is the reason i still havent sold it until this is fix.

Find it weird this is actually a problem, the game freeze, and after 10-30 seks it just dont do anything , and then PS4 GUI is coming with Error code ce-34878-0 whichs is normally because is a error there isnt knowed issue since PS4 was release.

I try to first to see if it have something to do with 4K settings, but if i set it for 1080p it do the same thing except it actually dont show he windbreeze weird enough, but also crash same place.

So would you plese fix this instead of some database issue which could be fix easy with user intervention.
Owner of Danish PlayStation Site -
Read Latest Review on Tour De France 2016 - 8 out of 10
http://www.playstationforum.dk/tour-de-france-2016
Watch my Livestream with TDF 2016 giveaway this July
http://www.youtube.com/Nistelroy78
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Re: Patch 1.04 - Patresse please look here or you Inbox

Message07 Juil 2017, 09:33

The problem with the crash on Mont Ventoux is as big but we have some difficulties to fix it. We thought we had found a way to fix it but in fact it doesn't work so we have to find another solution.
Hors-ligne

Larampe

• Pseudo GameCenter: je_jou_cul_nu

Re: Patch 1.04 - Patresse please look here or you Inbox

Message07 Juil 2017, 11:08

Patatrasse a écrit:The problem with the crash on Mont Ventoux is as big but we have some difficulties to fix it. We thought we had found a way to fix it but in fact it doesn't work so we have to find another solution.

Je pense (comme je l'avais déjà dit) que c'est lié au vent + que ce soit des étapes du TDF 2016, chercher de ce côté là me semble judicieux ;) peut etre en comparant ce qui se passe sur PS4 Slim et PRO voir quelle est la différence ? (vous avez peut etre un code différent pour etre plus fluide sur PRO qui bug... ?)

Retour vers [Tour de France] Forum Général / General Forum