Nous sommes actuellement le 19 Avr 2024, 16:08

Tour de France : Questions/Answers

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

chavajimenez

Re: Tour de France : Questions/Answers

Message06 Juil 2014, 12:44

is very easy +++++ dificult next year, witch raiders witch 70 or 73 stats in montain win cpu raiders witch 77 stats montain, I win mallot montain witch lengo...witch 69 in montain :lol: :lol: :lol: ++++ dificult next tour..., and giro and vuelta
Hors-ligne

Layo

Message06 Juil 2014, 13:14

Yoann33 a écrit:
Yoann33 a écrit:Pourquoi n'écoutez-vous pas les joueurs qui n'ont pas le niveau expert et difficile ? Car je ne m'amuse absolument pas de ce jeu TDF2014.

On ne peut plus faire ce qu'on veut, on ne se detend meme pas. le problème, c'est que c'est tellement réaliste qu'il faut que tout colle à la réalité. Du coup, c'est vrai que ce n'est pas réaliste de faire gagner le tour avec les coureurs qui ne sont pas des potentielles vainqueurs du tour. Mais malheureusement pour vous ,cela ne m'amuse pas de toujours gagner avec contador, froome, cavendish an co

Bref Je vous ai déjà fait part de ce problème, il y'a deux ans, et je ne comprends toujours pas pourquoi vous n'écoutez pas les joueurs qui ont du mal avec le niveau difficulté ou experte

Juste pour rajouter, je pense que vous oubliez un peu que les jeux vidéos ne sont pas uniquement créer pour les experts. Et que les jeux vidéos sont créer pour tout. Je suis sur qu'il y'a des enfants qui voudraient gagner le tour de france avec Sylvain chavanel ou fabien cancerella etc… Et si c'est par réaliste, c'est leurs problèmes du moment qu'ils s'amusent.

:shock:

I respect your opinion, but what you are asking is quite detrimental to the AI ​​of this game and disastrous for the quality and realism of any game...

In FiFa or PES, Do you play with Messi or CR7 of Goalkeeper... You pretend to win the Golden Ball with Casillas or Buffon...? :?

I think that each rider must meet a target according to their qualities and their level... :roll: xD

You must respect the stats of every cyclist...

If there is anything positive about this TDF2014, is precisely that the AI ​​has improved greatly ... Still should continue to improve...

Greetings!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKdmpc_mDX0
Hors-ligne

Carlos2santos

Message06 Juil 2014, 15:17

Completely agree, the IA must continue like this in this TDF14 even be improving. If you want to try to win a Tour Cancellara Cavendish or play a Tour 7 favorable to the characteristics of these corridors stages. Otherwise earn a full Tour with these serious runners and a lie game ratings cyclists would serve absolutely no nothing. Please no more unreal Cyanide cycling as TDF13, go forward and make progress this saga looking for a game of pure and true cycling, out of this type of totally unreal things.

Regards
Hors-ligne

King6010CH

Message07 Juil 2014, 17:58

In PCM 2013 was it possible to create my own drivers in the Driver Database.
For example, I could make my own Driver (myself) and could ride myself in the courses.

Is this also possible in PCM 2014?
Hors-ligne

Svend Rugaard

• Pseudo GameCenter: PSN : Nistelroy78

Message09 Juil 2014, 03:22

King6010CH a écrit:In PCM 2013 was it possible to create my own drivers in the Driver Database.
For example, I could make my own Driver (myself) and could ride myself in the courses.

Is this also possible in PCM 2014?

Wrong Forum this is TOUR DE FRANCE GAME for CONSOLES not PCM
Owner of Danish PlayStation Site -
Read Latest Review on Tour De France 2016 - 8 out of 10
http://www.playstationforum.dk/tour-de-france-2016
Watch my Livestream with TDF 2016 giveaway this July
http://www.youtube.com/Nistelroy78
Hors-ligne

Svend Rugaard

• Pseudo GameCenter: PSN : Nistelroy78

Message09 Juil 2014, 03:27

chavajimenez a écrit:is very easy +++++ dificult next year, witch raiders witch 70 or 73 stats in montain win cpu raiders witch 77 stats montain, I win mallot montain witch lengo...witch 69 in montain :lol: :lol: :lol: ++++ dificult next tour..., and giro and vuelta

This is actually harder than the Tour de France 2011 which was the hardest so far, i have now done all Objective with ASTANA and TINKOFF and only need one with Boasson Hagen, but i find it hard to get that - when you have Platinum in it you can say it is easy not before no one have got Platinum in this game still

Like no one has it in 2011 without hacking there trophies - 2012 i was the first in the world getting platinum in it , it was the second easiest to get everything done in it - 2013 suck because trophies was way to easy to obtain, with simulation - but 2014 is actually HARD there are so many objectives to do some of them are not impossible but quite hard to do and you really think about where to attack whi the objectives riders
Owner of Danish PlayStation Site -
Read Latest Review on Tour De France 2016 - 8 out of 10
http://www.playstationforum.dk/tour-de-france-2016
Watch my Livestream with TDF 2016 giveaway this July
http://www.youtube.com/Nistelroy78
Hors-ligne

chavajimenez

Message09 Juil 2014, 10:50

in spain many people and I says is very easy win in stages montain witch raiders witch stats montain 73-77, raiders of cpu witch montain stats 75-80.... :cry: and the yellow jersey is very easy win to contador,froome,purito,nibali,quintana,rui costa,etc......next year ++++ dificult please cyanide....in 2012 the i.a and dificult is the best in all tours...
Hors-ligne

chavajimenez

Message09 Juil 2014, 10:55

esto lo digo en español porque en ingles no se decirlo bien... : en los puertos solamente llendo a ritmo sin atacar ya ganas...porque los corredores de la cpu atacan se casan...atacan se cansan...y se desfondan muy rapido :x y tu llendo a ritmo les ganas sin tener q atacar...porfavor que vuelva la dificultad de 2012
Hors-ligne

Yoann33

Message09 Juil 2014, 11:20

Carlos et Layo

Pardonnez moi mais j'ai traduit, par google, vos post en français car je ne sais pas parler anglais :oops: Mais, je comprends vos réactions. ;)

Mais, j'insiste que Cyanide doit penser aux joueurs qui n'ont pas le niveau expert ni difficile, comme moi. Et mettre la barème de difficulté en course et non par equipe.

Si vous souhaitez que cela colle à la réalité, jouez donc en course experte.

Je ne suis pas convaincu que Cyanide ne pouvait pas faire autrement pour faire la barème de difficulté. Ou bien Cyanide pouvait faire comme PES.. Modifier les stats ou faire la starliste soi meme. Il y'a d'énorme solution pour que meme les joueurs du niveau facile/moyen puissent profiter entièrement de ce jeu..

Je vais faire un topic à part vu que ce n'est pas le bon sujet pour en parler. Et je compte sur Cyanide d'être à l'écoute des joueurs qui n'ont pas le niveau experte ou difficile
Hors-ligne

Marci84

• XBox 360 Gamertag: Marci84

Message11 Juil 2014, 09:29

Svend Rugaard a écrit:
chavajimenez a écrit:is very easy +++++ dificult next year, witch raiders witch 70 or 73 stats in montain win cpu raiders witch 77 stats montain, I win mallot montain witch lengo...witch 69 in montain :lol: :lol: :lol: ++++ dificult next tour..., and giro and vuelta

This is actually harder than the Tour de France 2011 which was the hardest so far, i have now done all Objective with ASTANA and TINKOFF and only need one with Boasson Hagen, but i find it hard to get that - when you have Platinum in it you can say it is easy not before no one have got Platinum in this game still

Like no one has it in 2011 without hacking there trophies - 2012 i was the first in the world getting platinum in it , it was the second easiest to get everything done in it - 2013 suck because trophies was way to easy to obtain, with simulation - but 2014 is actually HARD there are so many objectives to do some of them are not impossible but quite hard to do and you really think about where to attack whi the objectives riders

Hello!

I think, the good way is to do 2 walkthroughs with each team. If you try to concentrate to all things in 1 run, you may spoil some objectives. If you miss something, the 2. walkthrough will be easy because you don't have to keep an eye on too many things. I'm at 9 stars now, but only Astana was a 1 run team for me. Now I face 6 difficult weeks, so I will stop my progress with TDF2014 for the summer, but I will finish it sooner or later, and I'll always write if some objectives seems to be impossible.

The Boasson Hagen one is manageble. You'll be fine with it! :)
PrécédentSuivant

Retour vers [Tour de France] Forum Général / General Forum