Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

zdedededex74

• Pseudo GameCenter: zdedededex
  • XBox 360 Gamertag: zdedededex74

Re: Tour de France : Questions/Answers

Message15 Mai 2017, 02:26

Bonjour patatrasse.

Ayant regarder l' interview de megadriver sur youtube par rapport aux nouveautés du TDF 2017 , nous sommes plusieurs à ce poser la questions des améliorations de l oreillette et donc du système d'ordre.

Les équipiers vont il "enfin" respecter les ordres demandé , les ordres ne vont-ils plus changer tout seul , devras t'on plusieurs fois par course demandez la protection d'un coureur étant donné que celle ci se changer également, notre coureur de l échappé ne se feras t'il plus distancer ( meme sur du plat alors que l'ordre demander est de suivre et que celui ci est encore frais ??? Etc etc

Pour moi ce point est primordial pour l'achat de votre opus cette année car trop d'arrachage de cheveux l année dernière avec tout ces dysfonctionnement du système d ordre qui ma bien trop souvent gâcher des étapes et surtout mon plaisir de jeu.

Coordialement
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message15 Mai 2017, 09:53

melata a écrit:Hello Patatrasse.

I have seen the new features included for the 2017 edition of the Tour. I am happy to see two of my "most wanted" additions are becoming true (time limit and stats editor). The information given in the webpage poorly clarifies the details though.

Could you please elaborate deeper? What can be edited and what can't? All the stats? Country and age of the riders? Will we be able to create new riders? How is the time limit calculated by the race directors? In a realistic way, according to the stage or pre-established? Will this time be estimated or dynamically updated during the stage so we can manage the pace? Will the directors suppress disqualifications in case they face lots of latecomers?

Thanks!

All the stats of all the riders can be edited. Country and ages cannot be changed. It won't be possible to create new riders.

Time limit is calculated depending on the time of the stage winner and the type relief of the race. Then a ratio is applied to calculate the time limit. The ratio does not rely on the official ASO since our average speed can be slightly different from the real race (espacially on flat stages). It is updated automatically and displayed when the middle of the stage is reached.

There will be 'repechage' in case of very large groups being disqualified.
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message15 Mai 2017, 09:58

zdedededex74 a écrit:Bonjour patatrasse.

Ayant regarder l' interview de megadriver sur youtube par rapport aux nouveautés du TDF 2017 , nous sommes plusieurs à ce poser la questions des améliorations de l oreillette et donc du système d'ordre.

Les équipiers vont il "enfin" respecter les ordres demandé , les ordres ne vont-ils plus changer tout seul , devras t'on plusieurs fois par course demandez la protection d'un coureur étant donné que celle ci se changer également, notre coureur de l échappé ne se feras t'il plus distancer ( meme sur du plat alors que l'ordre demander est de suivre et que celui ci est encore frais ??? Etc etc

Pour moi ce point est primordial pour l'achat de votre opus cette année car trop d'arrachage de cheveux l année dernière avec tout ces dysfonctionnement du système d ordre qui ma bien trop souvent gâcher des étapes et surtout mon plaisir de jeu.

Coordialement

Nous avons travaillé sur l'oreillette pour la rendre plus intuitive et plus compréhensible. Nous avons aussi travaillé pour mieux expliquer quand un coureur repasse en ordre automatique car dans certaines conditions, il est normal qu'il repasse en automatique. Si vous avez des cas précis et reproductibles qui posent problèmes, envoyez moi un MP pour qu'on regarde le problème.
Hors-ligne

Ben_h59190

Message15 Mai 2017, 10:28

1) Est ce qu'il y'aura de nouveau maillot pour le mode Pro Team pour TDF 2017 ? ou est ce qu'on aura les même que le 2016 ?

2) Vous avez dit que le directeur sportif sera plus présent lors des briefings ; debriefings etc... mais est ce que le commentateur (Patrick Chassé) sera également plus présent avec de nouvelle réplique ou autre ?
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message15 Mai 2017, 11:00

Ben_h59190 a écrit:1) Est ce qu'il y'aura de nouveau maillot pour le mode Pro Team pour TDF 2017 ? ou est ce qu'on aura les même que le 2016 ?

Non
Ben_h59190 a écrit:2) Vous avez dit que le directeur sportif sera plus présent lors des briefings ; debriefings etc... mais est ce que le commentateur (Patrick Chassé) sera également plus présent avec de nouvelle réplique ou autre ?

Il intervient toujours en course. De nouvelles répliques font leur apparition pour s'adapter au parcours de cette année. Il y a aussi quelques nouvelles répliques mieux s'adapter à certaines situations de course.
Hors-ligne

melata

Message15 Mai 2017, 13:52

Patatrasse a écrit:All the stats of all the riders can be edited. Country and ages cannot be changed. It won't be possible to create new riders.

Time limit is calculated depending on the time of the stage winner and the type relief of the race. Then a ratio is applied to calculate the time limit. The ratio does not rely on the official ASO since our average speed can be slightly different from the real race (espacially on flat stages). It is updated automatically and displayed when the middle of the stage is reached.

OK, thank you very much for the replies, seems nice.

I have read in other forum that riders with edited stats can only be used in the MyTour mode? Is that right or we'll be able to use them in all the game modes?

Specially if the edited stats are only available for the myTour mode, will time limit and disqualification be used there or only in the official Tour?

And, a different question... do riders age and/or evolve this year in the ProTeam mode or stay the same season after season?
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message15 Mai 2017, 14:04

melata a écrit:
Patatrasse a écrit:All the stats of all the riders can be edited. Country and ages cannot be changed. It won't be possible to create new riders.

OK, thank you very much for the replies, seems nice.

I have read in other forum that riders with edited stats can only be used in the MyTour mode? Is that right or we'll be able to use them in all the game modes?

And, a different question... do riders age and/or evolve this year in the ProTeam mode or stay the same season after season?

Yes, that's true, modified rider will be available only in My Tour mode. When entering this mode, you will have the choice to play with "Cyanide" database (the one released with the game) or with a Custom database (the one you will create). We decided to keep Tour mode as a "static" mode : you play with "official" rules, you can change only your team composition and My Tour mode as custom mode where you can change a lot of parameters. This year you can choose to modify team compo and stats but in the next years, we might add some other variables such as number of riders per team (did not do that this year since there is a fight in progress about 8 or 9 riders in Grand Tour ;) ) or number of teams in the race.

The age does not evolve in Pro Team for this year.
Hors-ligne

melata

Message15 Mai 2017, 14:14

Patatrasse a écrit:Yes, that's true, modified rider will be available only in My Tour mode. When entering this mode, you will have the choice to play with "Cyanide" database (the one released with the game) or with a Custom database (the one you will create). We decided to keep Tour mode as a "static" mode : you play with "official" rules, you can change only your team composition and My Tour mode as custom mode where you can change a lot of parameters. This year you can choose to modify team compo and stats but in the next years, we might add some other variables such as number of rider per team (did not do that this year since there is a fight in progress about 8 or 9 rider in Grand Tour ;) ) or number of team in the race.

Well, I was not worried about edited stats in the official Tour mode, but in the ProTeam mode... it is very sad if edited stats are not eligible in the ProTeam mode (my girlfriend and I like to play this mode). Maybe something you can reconsider before/after game is released.

By the way, I guess you didn't see I edited my last message to ask if time limit / disqualifications will be used for MyTour mode (I assume they will be for ProTeam mode) or only in the official Tour.

Thanks!
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message15 Mai 2017, 14:21

melata a écrit:
Patatrasse a écrit:Yes, that's true, modified rider will be available only in My Tour mode. When entering this mode, you will have the choice to play with "Cyanide" database (the one released with the game) or with a Custom database (the one you will create). We decided to keep Tour mode as a "static" mode : you play with "official" rules, you can change only your team composition and My Tour mode as custom mode where you can change a lot of parameters. This year you can choose to modify team compo and stats but in the next years, we might add some other variables such as number of rider per team (did not do that this year since there is a fight in progress about 8 or 9 rider in Grand Tour ;) ) or number of team in the race.

Well, I was not worried about edited stats in the official Tour mode, but in the ProTeam mode... it is very sad if edited stats are not eligible in the ProTeam mode (my girlfriend and I like to play this mode). Maybe something you can reconsider before/after game is released.

By the way, I guess you didn't see I edited my last message to ask if time limit / disqualifications will be used for MyTour mode (I assume they will be for ProTeam mode) or only in the official Tour.

Thanks!

We did not implement Custom database in Pro Team cause it could litteraly ruin your experience if you don't know what you do with the stats (for example, rosters can be broken if you set up all the stats under a certain value). Or you can simply can't advance in the game if you set too high values. That's something we thougt about but we prefer to keep it simple rather than causing problems after many hours spent in Pro Team.

About time limit, it is implemented in every mode and every race.
Hors-ligne

melata

Message15 Mai 2017, 14:34

Patatrasse a écrit:We did not implement Custom database in Pro Team cause it could litteraly ruin your experience if you don't know what you do with the stats (for example, rosters can be broken if you set up all the stats under a certain value). Or you can simply can't advance in the game if you set too high values. That's something we thougt about but we prefer to keep it simple rather than causing problems after many hours spent in Pro Team.

IMHO this is something that can happen in every game with an editor (mainly sports game) and it's not an issue you need to worry about. I mean if someone ruins his/her game experience after changing stats and turning the game too easy/hard, it's his/her problem. And he/she only needs to restore the database to solve it. I don't see this is a plausible reason to avoid improving the rest of users game experience. But that's only my opinion :)
PrécédentSuivant

Retour vers [Tour de France] Forum Général / General Forum