Tour de France : Questions/Answers

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Re: Tour de France : Questions/Answers

Message19 Juil 2017, 10:13

kenji4 a écrit:Hi!

I have the 2017 Tour for ps4 and PCM 2017. My question is that in the Tour 2017 for ps4, the Critérium du Dauphiné has the 2016 stages, but in PCM 2017, it already includes the Stages of 2017.
Why is it different?

PCM stage production comes after TDF stage production. To give you an idea, TDF stages are done by the level design team between the presentation of the TDF (that generally occurs in the end of september) and the end of january so that they can be tested, debuged and optimised. Consequently, Dauphiné stages are made before october, so we don't have the official roads at that time.
Hors-ligne

FernandoVDM

Message25 Juil 2017, 02:02

Hello!
I just wanted to ask if it is possible to download the different melodies of the main menu in TDF 2017. Or are they maybe on Spotify or something?
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message25 Juil 2017, 09:22

FernandoVDM a écrit:Hello!
I just wanted to ask if it is possible to download the different melodies of the main menu in TDF 2017. Or are they maybe on Spotify or something?

Musics come from audionetwork.com, a profesional music database service. I don't think the music can be found elsewhere. The titles we use in the game are : Euphoria / For The Better / Hows It Going / Wasps / You're All I Want.
Hors-ligne

Draxler71

Message25 Juil 2017, 10:59

Salut, y'a t'il une date pour la sortie du match des listes officielles et dès changements de notes ?
Hors-ligne

FernandoVDM

Message25 Juil 2017, 12:37

Thank you Patatrasse, awesome that you answer as many questions as you can, it really helps!
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message26 Juil 2017, 09:16

Draxler71 a écrit:Salut, y'a t'il une date pour la sortie du match des listes officielles et dès changements de notes ?

Pas encore de date. Le patch est cours de test. Si tout va bien, ce sera disponible dans d'ici 15 jours. Les modifications sont listées ici http://forums.letour-games.com/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=21696
Hors-ligne

TB1510

Message26 Juil 2017, 13:50

Bonjour Patrasse,

dans mon Tour 2016 pour avoir le trophée adéquate, je dois faire le Contre la montre vallonnée de 28km (toujours le même où il y avait un problème sur la partie plate avant la cote final et qui est toujours présent je trouve puisqu'on perd facile 30"-1' sur les premiers avec l'un des meilleurs rouleurs présent sur cette portion), je rencontre un nouveau petit problème puisqu'au premier intermédiaire l'objectif de temps est totalement aberrant et le classement de cette intermédiaire aussi ;) sinon sur le contre la montre il est totalement impossible de respecter le temps objectif que l'ont a puisque je finis à 1' de Dumoulin soit à 40" de mon temps objectif sans pour autant avoir commis une quelconque faute dans mon parcourt et ça peut poser problème pour remporter le TDF d'avoir les 2 ou 1 pts de récupération supplémentaire qui nous revient pas car on peut pas respecter le délais qu'on nous demande, bon là avec Froome j'ai 8' d'avance au général a ce stade en Champion mais bon ca pourrait être plus serré :mrgreen:

d'ailleurs voici la vidéo preuve (je l'ai commencé qu'une fois que j'ai vu le problème de l’intermédiaire 1 et je l'ai coupé avant l'arrivée car j'ai du partir en voiture faire un truc et donc j'avais 15-20' de menu avant de passer la ligne :lol: )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T5PmZw5_l8
Hors-ligne

Adriatino

• Pseudo GameCenter: Adriatino

Message27 Juil 2017, 01:44

J'ai rencontré exactement les mêmes problèmes avec Richie Porte sur ce même chrono du parcours 2016 :?
Hors-ligne

Marci84

• XBox 360 Gamertag: Marci84

Message18 Sep 2017, 23:17

Hello Guys!

I just finished all achievement of the game to 100%.

It was so cool to return to a new TDF game after missing a year. And this included TDF 2016 in it. What a great present for me. With a windy top of Mount Ventoux. At least it isn't neutralized and we didn't need to run. :D

I loved the game. It was surprisingly detailed for me. I like looking around througout the stages, and it was fun seeing tons of new things like a slogan about cereal on a barn. Wow, how many children slides are in family house gardens in France. :D

-This fast forward function while we can watch the stage, it's a Bullseye! A really enjoyed it.
-Now we can't recover energy with feeds only endurance, and recovery only happens between stages is a good and realistic thing.
-Team comm is super. It pauses the game, so we have the time to make our decisions.
-The games music is spot on, as well the menu system.
-I personally appreciate very very much, that the heart beat sound is only on while blowing up. I had so much distress about this in earlier games I needed to mute down the sound effects. So much relief now. :)

-The only 2 things I didn't like: 1, When winning with "nameless" rider (Froome) sometimes the game mistakenly tells another riders name in the podium instead of not telling anything. Like Sagan or Valverde. 2, I normally like to gain advantage in downhills. (for example immediately gaining speed with attack button after turns) and I doubt that it is realistic that it burns the blue bar so much. I mean its ok that you not gain back like when in aerodynamic position, or losing some endurance. But that much? I used to it somehow, not a big problem at all.

Tips for 2018? Well I slowly recognise, that full UCI World Tour with point system or 3 Grand Tours will not happen. (Maybe licence questions?). The gameplay is good now, so the only thing I can imagine as a big step forward is a more authentic experience of France and more of the notable buildings over the route. Even if they are in a distance covered by fog, or something.. But if some commentator tells something about them and if there will be az achievement/trophy ( Like: "Hello Tourist") for hearing all..for example 25-30.. quotes about them throughout the TDF2018 race and they were missable if fast forwarding at the wrong moment, it would be a soooo good experience!

In total: Hats off guys, you gave us a very good, improved game this year! Thank you for all! 8-)
Précédent

Retour vers [Tour de France] Forum Général / General Forum