Nous sommes actuellement le 25 Avr 2024, 22:38

Tour de France : Questions/Answers

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Re: [FR] Question réponses

Message03 Juin 2013, 18:50

I won't answer your questions right now. Answers will come through the devblog. Be patient ;)
Hors-ligne

Carlos2santos

Message04 Juin 2013, 00:25

Hello my doubts about the game are:

* Has been omitted for this TDF 2013 the green bar accumulation of fatigue and the beats per minute, if it is true that were deleted will be measured now as fatigue accumulation during the course of the tour and the efforts we make climbing a mountain. :?

* That is the way cycling coach

* There will podiums after each stage in the Tour mode

Thank you very much
Hors-ligne

niko6262

• Pseudo GameCenter: nicoboss62

Message04 Juin 2013, 22:58

Bonjour j'ai deux petites questions :
- En multi ecran scindé, on peut faire un Tour de France complet ou juste une étape?
- Le jeu sors quand?
Hors-ligne

Layo

Message10 Juin 2013, 17:37

Carlos2santos a écrit:Hello my doubts about the game are:

* Has been omitted for this TDF 2013 the green bar accumulation of fatigue and the beats per minute, if it is true that were deleted will be measured now as fatigue accumulation during the course of the tour and the efforts we make climbing a mountain. :?

* That is the way cycling coach

* There will podiums after each stage in the Tour mode

Thank you very much

Hello Patatrasse ...!

Can you answer this simples questions, about the green bar and the beats per minute ...?, (... Before the game is released for sale, please ...)

I wish that you simply have not made ​​the big ERROR to make the game too ARCADE, (fast and easy to play ... to satisfy "casual users ...") :?

Does the cooperative mode, we can play a full tour, or free stages ...?

I wish someone Cyanide, go out the Devblog script, that you answer the questions here we do ... :cry:

THANK YOU ...! ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKdmpc_mDX0
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message10 Juin 2013, 20:46

I won't go out the devblog script but I can answer questions that won't have any answer in the devblog.

Concerning the interface, the video posted on the devblog has been shooted with the definitive interface, meaning that beats per minute is not displayed anymore.

About the green bar, it is still there. You can't see it on the video because yellow and green bars overlap. This is due to the fact that now, the max level of yellow is set by the max level of green. In other words, yellow level can't be higher than green level.

About your wonderings on the arcade style of the game, we try to make the game more accessible, to put more fun so that everybody can play the game but we don't want to make it easier. For example, we add what we call "hit the wall". If your rider completely unfills his yellow energy, he will be slowed down for some time. As a result, he will lose a lot of time. So you have to manage more carefully the effort than before (it was possible to continue on quite good pace and to not really take care of the energy).

To add more fun, we also change the progressive decrease of the power when attacking. Before, when attacking, the power of your rider was decreasing according to the amount of red energy. The less energy, the less powerful the attack was. Now, your rider always make full power attacks, providing better feelings, but since the AI riders do the same, it does not mean that the game is easier.

Concerning the devblog, two posts will be available this week. If you have some question about them, I will be pleased to answer in the dedicated post ;)
Hors-ligne

Layo

Message11 Juin 2013, 15:21

Patatrasse, Thank you for solving our doubts ...! ;)

I sadden discover that this new TDF2013 was too "easy" win a Tour, for benefit to the cycling unknown users and infrequent users , get win a Tour without effort or hassle, with Gallopin, Sagan, David Lopez, Nairo Quintana, etc. ... :?

You have removed the beats per minute, but I guess now the effort level of cyclists, we will measure with the new "% effort" that I have seen in the screenshots of the game, is this true ...? :?:

Thanks for your work ..! ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKdmpc_mDX0
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message11 Juin 2013, 21:03

I don't think winning a Tour composed of 21 stages with the rider you mentionned is easily possible. The game has not been released and very few people played the final version of the game, so I'm a bit surprised of such an annouce. :o

There is no percentage effort but % relays taken in a breakaway. To know the level of effort, you just have to watch the power bar and the energy bars.
Hors-ligne

isravictor

Message12 Juin 2013, 12:27

buenas tardes desde españa, soy nuevo aqui y me encanta el ciclismo y vuestros juegos, mi pregunta es, si tendremos imagenes al finalizar cada etapa por ejemplo entrega de premios en el podium e imagenes del ganador al finalizar el tour de francia, otra pregunta es si los corredores iran subiendo su potencial si cumplen los objetivos marcados o sera imposible ganar el tour con un corredor mediano ?
saludos y suerte
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message12 Juin 2013, 13:20

Ola, voy a intentar responderte en espanol

Cuando cumpleas objectivos, las statisticas de tu corredor no augmentaran. Solo ganas puntos para aumentar tu leveles de progresion en el juego.

Cuando ganas etapas or cuando algun de tu corredor porta un maillot distintivo, hay una cinemtica con tu corredor en el podio
Hors-ligne

Georgus

Message12 Juin 2013, 22:30

Patatrasse a écrit:Ola, voy a intentar responderte en espanol

Cuando cumpleas objectivos, las statisticas de tu corredor no augmentaran. Solo ganas puntos para aumentar tu leveles de progresion en el juego.

Cuando ganas etapas or cuando algun de tu corredor porta un maillot distintivo, hay una cinemtica con tu corredor en el podio

Je t'aide ;) :

Patatrasse a écrit:Ola, voy a intentar responderte en espanol

Cuando cumpleas objectivos, los stats de tu corredor no aumentaran. Solo ganas puntos para aumentar tus niveles de progresion en el juego.

Cuando ganas etapas o cuando algun de tu corredor porta un maillot distintivo, hay una animacion de tu corredor en el podio
PrécédentSuivant

Retour vers [Tour de France] Forum Général / General Forum