Cyanide Team

Re: [FR] Question réponses

Message12 Juin 2013, 22:52

:) Merci.
Hors-ligne

Layo

Message13 Juin 2013, 18:06

Patatrasse a écrit:I don't think winning a Tour composed of 21 stages with the rider you mentionned is easily possible. The game has not been released and very few people played the final version of the game, so I'm a bit surprised of such an annouce. :o

Maybe I badly explained in my poor English ... :oops:

Do you speak Spanish...? :?:

In my previous post, I do not claim that happen this in TDF2013 ... but I DO NOT like that to happen ...

You yourselves, have commented that this year it will be possible, win the Tour with Cavendish,if we choosing a personalized tour with flat stages, ... So I don´t know, why you are surprised by my previous post ...

I tried to explain, that I would like NO can easily winning a Tour with Sagan, David Lopez, Nairo Quintana, Cavendish, etc ... (FOR EXAMPLE...), because this would destroy the gaming experience...

It would be very bad news, see that this can be repeated easily in TDF2013:

:o :o :o

I just hope TDF2013 NOT easier than TDF2012 and TDF2011, because if not, I think much the purchase of the new release :(

Thanks...! ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKdmpc_mDX0
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message13 Juin 2013, 22:46

Spanish is OK.

I understand a bit more your previous post.
Honestly, you're a superplayer. When a player is on the top of a leaderboard, that's mean he has mastered the game and probably found some weaknesses inside the game. It seems to be your case. I think you have understand the power of bananas :D But you can still improve your skills, you did not get the 8th and 9th ranks. :lol:

More seriously, we made some adjustement to correct some weaknesses of TDF2012 but, considering the time we have to make the game, I can't certify that superplayers, by playing again and again will not succeed in doing such results. Considering the adjustements we've made, I would say this kind of results is not possible anymore but superplayers always surprise us with their performances.
Hors-ligne

Layo

Message14 Juin 2013, 17:35

Patatrasse a écrit:
I understand a bit more your previous post.
Honestly, you're a superplayer. When a player is on the top of a leaderboard, that's mean he has mastered the game and probably found some weaknesses inside the game. It seems to be your case. I think you have understand the power of bananas :D But you can still improve your skills, you did not get the 8th and 9th ranks. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Patatrasse a écrit:More seriously, we made some adjustement to correct some weaknesses of TDF2012 but, considering the time we have to make the game, I can't certify that superplayers, by playing again and again will not succeed in doing such results. Considering the adjustements we've made, I would say this kind of results is not possible anymore but superplayers always surprise us with their performances.

Gracias por mantenernos informados...!!!

;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKdmpc_mDX0
Hors-ligne

moxxo

• Pseudo GameCenter: MOXXO
  • XBox 360 Gamertag: Despenado

Message25 Juin 2013, 00:05

Hi Guys,
Wanted to know how can I get Le Tour de France 2013 for XBOX???
I live in US California and I want to buy this game but I can't find it :(
Please help me!!!
Hors-ligne

Tigroux2L

Message27 Juin 2013, 07:53

il y a pas une erreur avec les objectifs garmin? j'ai cru voir qu'il faut gagné le classement par point avec hesjedal?
Hors-ligne

Vanendert

Message30 Juin 2013, 22:30

Y'aura t-il un patch qui corrigera l'affichage des coureurs ?
Car c'est honteux qu'on ne puisse plus voir la totalité des coureurs, cela signifie que le jeu régresse !!!
Hors-ligne

iveliosdu12

• Pseudo GameCenter: iveliosdu12

Message01 Juil 2013, 08:22

Vanendert a écrit:Y'aura t-il un patch qui corrigera l'affichage des coureurs ?
Car c'est honteux qu'on ne puisse plus voir la totalité des coureurs, cela signifie que le jeu régresse !!!

Je pense surtout que les consoles ne sotn pas capable de tout afficher sur les 700km qui ont été dessinés
LA 1ere communauté française de PCM : http://www.pcmvillage.net/ N'hésitez pas à vous inscrire!!!
Mon récit
R.I.P M Weylandt :(
Hors-ligne

Patatrasse

Cyanide Team

Message01 Juil 2013, 08:58

Vanendert a écrit:Y'aura t-il un patch qui corrigera l'affichage des coureurs ?

Pour des raisons de fluidité, nous ne pouvons pas afficher plus de coureurs simultanément à l'écran. Ajouter des cyclistes aurait des conséquences sur le framerate et rendrait le jeu injouable.
Hors-ligne

Vanendert

Message01 Juil 2013, 14:48

Et 2011 et en 2012 on voyait tout les coureurs, non je regrette :roll:
PrécédentSuivant

Retour vers [Tour de France] Forum Général / General Forum