Nous sommes actuellement le 29 Mars 2024, 01:36

Ideas for future Tour de France console games.

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

Clairvauxx

Ideas for future Tour de France console games.

Message17 Avr 2019, 20:36

(These are not in order of what i request the most)

1. Riding styles/Posture for every rider. For example, Peter Sagan sits differently on his bike than Niki Terpstra. Make a realistic uniqiue posture of the most popular riders.

2. Sprinting style. We see that the AI has different styles of sprinting to the rider. Make it optional to choose what style of sprinting you want for your pro in Pro Leader mode.

3. ADD MORE CLASSICS!! Classics like Gent-Wevelgem & Flanders would be awesome.

4. Online gameplay. Being able to play with or against friends, and also compete against random opponents. For every race/stage you win you will get a better rank and meet higher ranked opponents as you get better. This would need a ranking system.

5. Add legends to Pro Team & Pro Leader when the tour is won. Like in 2017 and below since 2014, the legends gets unlocked when your team/pro wins the tour. Would like to have that back.

6. Being able to see what your body will look like when choosing height & weight when making a pro i the Pro Leader mode.

7. Make option to add different styles of posture on the bike for your pro in Pro Leader mode, when making him. Most likely presets from postures of the real riders.

8. Being able to change helmet on your pro - add new helmets.

9. Option to choose racing against legends when doing a classic. I’m aware that you choose a single stage and do it in the My Tour mode, but the AI acts different.

10. Chat options to rivals. Example: Asking breakaway companions to work at a specific rate like 80%. Or being able to make long term friends with other riders that will make them ride for you, if your chances of winning is bigger.

11. Being able to train on your own, with your pro, making him better at what you choose for traning. Example: make it to the top of the hill before xxx time. Or another example: Win this sprint against xxx.

12. Add motorcycles with cameras.

13. Acting as a domestique when your pro is still bad, but he gets rewarded if doing a good job, resulting in stat upgrades and new role on the team.

14. Add more weather conditions like rain and storms.

15. When editing stats in the editor, make it so it has effect on ongoing game saves. So it works immediately instead of having to make a new race. If this is not liked, have it as an option in the settings possibly.

16. Making it so when a sprint is coming near, you can hear the riders shout out loud for obstacles or position and dominance like in real life.

17. A standing animation on the rider you’re controlling. Right now it’s only AI that has the standing on the pedals animation when climbing.

18. Being able to choose between wearing glasses - add more glasses :)

These were my ideas and suggestions. I hope you’ll like them and work on some of these for the coming years, or maybe even some for this year :)
Don’t ever stop making the Tour de France games for console!! They’re so, so great.
Cheers, Daniel.
Hors-ligne

sallyblair

Re: Ideas for future Tour de France console games.

Message24 Juil 2019, 10:51

Great ideas! :lol:

Retour vers [Tour de France] Forum Général / General Forum