Nous sommes actuellement le 18 Août 2018, 08:17

Canada Goose Jakke Salg Norge on the incense

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Focus Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

yzshry

Message14 Mai 2018, 10:28

Canada Goose Jakke Norge Point on the incense, paper burn, food Caesar, knock three, to be a latte, and then burning a string of firecrackers, ring some, seems to tell the grandmother sleeping in the ground, the New Year, we come to you a Happy New Year.

Canada Goose Jakke Salg Norge Nowadays, my father died six years earlier. Every year on New Year's Eve with grainy paper, I have to deliberately place a cigarette on my father's grave. I know that my father did not smoke during his lifetime. On the burning paper back, gradually into the twilight, had dinner, the village lanterns are lit. Road blocks, thirty-five flocks of adults carrying meat dish cool dish, children carrying a bottle, laughing all the way to go to the elders of the New Year.
New Year's Eve New Year's Eve, very rules, and young and orderly. First of all, give new year's greetings to their parents. After they worship, they worship older elders of higher relatives of the same surname. Canada Goose Jakke Salg Every household has a large family. To the elders, first greet the warmth, pull home, wait for the table after the food, the parties into the theme of the New Year. The elders sat in the kip-head, younger generation knees, and even knock three, and then got up for the, mouth to Erye, the three milk of the New Year and the like.

Sometimes adults and dolls, who come to the elders to visit New Year, have as many as two or three dozen people, kneeling in the house, and many people can only kneel in the yard. People inside and outside the Canada Goose Herre Jakker house do the same actions and say the same words. Shashi is tidy, quite a battle, really like the film and television civil and military officials to worship the emperor's vision. After the New Year's Canada Goose Dame Jakke Eve, the elders will come up with good luck New Year's money has been prepared, followed by distribution to the New Year's children, and some early in-school college students can receive New Year's money.

CANADA GOOSE DAME Salg
Kjøp CANADA GOOSE DAME Jakke

Retour vers Tour de France 2011 Support