Nous sommes actuellement le 21 Oct 2018, 02:20

Kjøp Canada Goose Jakke notice down

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Focus Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

yzshry

Message15 Mai 2018, 08:00

Canada Goose Dunjakke butik The company's Spring Festival holiday notice down, we have eight days of rest, suddenly feel that these eight days anomalies short, the previous rest arrangements have ten to fifteen days ah. I am a person who loves to sleep late, not sleeping enough sleep eight days, not enough to make up for my lack of sleep for a year.

Køb Canada Goose Dunjakke My schedule has always been law, every day get up at half past six, about 10 o'clock at night to rest, often insomnia. Insomnia in the night, thoughts flooded, think of the past, think now, think about the future, think more afraid of themselves, afraid they do not have enough time to complete the completion of the thing, afraid they have no confidence in the reality of brave life. Insomnia is a very troublesome thing. But then with the non-stop illness, insomnia seems to worry that I do not have a physical foundation to get along with it, they voluntarily disappeared to go. I am planning a rest period of eight days in addition to sleeping outside what should be arranged? Dear, what is your arrangement? Travel? Still obediently stay with the family at home?

My hometown has a saying: no waxing adulthood. Previously every year, my mother will squeeze out a small amount of home bought pork, chicken meat sausage, and this year, my mother did not have time to do, asked me to understand the life of people do it Canada Goose Herre Jakker yourself. To me, it is a bothering thing. Weekends, early get up, simple grooming, they rushed to the vegetable market, and before this year, I basically do not enter the vegetable market. Crowd market surging, buyers stand in front of various types of food file carefully selected, bargain sound, I plunged into it, a little dizzy feeling. I am blank, looked at the meat stalls and see.

Køb Canada Goose Herre Jakker Online
Køb Canada Goose Jakker Dame Online

Retour vers Tour de France 2011 Support