Nous sommes actuellement le 20 Août 2018, 14:28

Canada Goose Jakke Salg Norge When I saw this

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Focus Team, Console Staff

• Auteur

yzshry

Message17 Mai 2018, 05:52

Canada Goose Jakke Norge I fully agreed, perhaps before, even a year ago, I am not very understand, why there is such a discourse. Not everyone is saying, ah! You are so lucky, you are a girl, you graduate school entrance examination married, life will be smooth, no effort.

Canada Goose Jakke Salg Norge However, when I decided not to go back home after graduation and did not rely on the relationship between parents and dependents to find a job, I suddenly found it easy to keep a stranger in an unknown city and work hard alone.

Luchi I dragging a suitcase standing on the road watching the busy, people coming and going, no trace of fear, only one idea to find the need to interview company address how to go. After several revolutions, taking a wrong car and get off a variety of chaos in advance to get a black massage, and finally to the interview company floor, but the sky is dark, and everyone is back home from work.

I am helpless in the vicinity to find the cheapest hotel, cut a good half price before living in it. Now think about it, the so-called hotel cheapest room can not be called a room, is a utility room emptied of everything, put a bed, the Canada Goose Herre Jakker only furniture in the room is an old TV, but unfortunately it is bad . However, fortunate that this night do not sleep on the streets, put down a call Canada Goose Dame Jakke to the family after the call made peace.

Hungry downstairs, I read a half-day menu, the final decision point a bowl of the most expensive spicy rice noodles, 6 yuan. Canada Goose Jakke Salg That bowl of rice noodles I still remember super unpalatable, although I was hungry to swallow a cow I can not deal with, pulled a few mouthfuls of down.

The moment I was lying in bed, I could not close my eyes, my clothes did not go off, so I lay till dawn. At that time, I only had one idea. Anyway, I must take root in this unfamiliar city and have my own nest. Even if I could not afford the responsibility of raising a family, I would like to improve my life and enhance the quality of life. To do it.

CANADA GOOSE DAME Salg
Kjøp CANADA GOOSE DAME Jakke

Retour vers Tour de France 2011 Support