Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 19:26

PRO CYCLING MANAGER 2012 - NEXT UPDATE

Modérateur: Cyanide Team

• Auteur

CrueTrue

• Pseudo GameCenter: CrueTrue

Re: PRO CYCLING MANAGER 2012 - NEXT UPDATE

Message20 Juil 2012, 08:52

There seems to be some issues with lag in some stages, even with minimal settings:
http://pcmdaily.com/forum/viewthread.ph ... d_id=23528

And a weird crash in the rider schedules, happening to the Australian riders (?):
http://pcmdaily.com/forum/viewthread.ph ... d_id=23588

Also, I know it's been mentioned already, but the AI seems to have worsened from patch to patch (yes, also with the OfficialRelease.cdb). Check this thread:
http://pcmdaily.com/forum/viewthread.ph ... ost_548079
PCM.daily - Your Daily Dose of PCM
Hors-ligne

CrueTrue

Message21 Juil 2012, 13:42

Another thing - can you please reactivate the key that allowed you to remove the rider names? It used to work by pressing the TAB button.
Hors-ligne

CrueTrue

Message21 Juil 2012, 20:00

In season 2, no wildcards seem to be handed out at World Tour races:
http://pcmdaily.com/forum/viewthread.ph ... d_id=23941
Hors-ligne

carmelobymelo

• Pseudo GameCenter: carmelobymelo

Message23 Juil 2012, 10:51

Are startlists coming back with new patch?
Hors-ligne

CrueTrue

Message24 Juil 2012, 15:51

Hors-ligne

hockey

Message25 Juil 2012, 04:32

Honestly, this last patch 1.2.0.0 has ruined the game.

In mountains you again cant attack with your riders. Fix it, or "unfix" whatever you did to ruin it in this patch.

I can put my riders on 90 dot effort and they still cant even get to the front of the 90 man peloton on Alpe D'Huez, even though that rider mysteriously isn't losing any yellow or red bar.

And as I said the pelotons on mountains end up with over 100 riders, even if I push the pace at 99 with 7 other riders.

Another thing, my rider mysteriously stopped riding on a climb in season 2. He actually stopped. No interference, no puncture, nothing. Just my rider uncontrollably stopping.

I loved this game, I truly did, but this latest patch is awful. These issues better be fixed. But let me guess. These were AI fixes so that Armada would play well, but the thing is, its ruined single player. This is just a theory, but I'm not afraid to say it, SCREW ARMADA. If it wasn't for the fact that the last 2 game have also had poor AI, and been unable to attack, I would definitely move back.

You know, we dont expect much as customers of your games Cyanide/Focus, but could you just for once stop ruining the game?
Hors-ligne

Aziz

• Pseudo GameCenter: AzizHasni_Awang

Message26 Juil 2012, 18:37

i agree hockey
Hors-ligne

VoetsT

Message30 Juil 2012, 16:42

Will there come another patch?
Hors-ligne

Froome123

Message30 Juil 2012, 19:18

The AI was great until patch 1.2

At that point, mountain stages were perfect, but after the next patches it got worse.
Now its almost impossible do get ride of the weakest riders on mountain, and sometimes you have the full peloton after the first HC climb.

In some stages happens that riders look like they have the same stats, riding at 4 km/h in a 10% slope, that's completely wrong.

AI should be the best aspect of the game, and i would like a patch to improve or make it the same as before patch 1.2 (something changed, accidentaly or nor :) )

Is it expected from you to improve the game, and i truly believe you wont let the buyers frustrated :P
Hors-ligne

Aziz

• Pseudo GameCenter: AzizHasni_Awang

Message31 Juil 2012, 17:50

The AI was great until patch 1.2

At that point, mountain stages were perfect, but after the next patches it got worse.
Now its almost impossible do get ride of the weakest riders on mountain, and sometimes you have the full peloton after the first HC climb.

In some stages happens that riders look like they have the same stats, riding at 4 km/h in a 10% slope, that's completely wrong.

AI should be the best aspect of the game, and i would like a patch to improve or make it the same as before patch 1.2 (something changed, accidentaly or nor :) )

Is it expected from you to improve the game, and i truly believe you wont let the buyers frustrated :P

i agree and anything

the wind in the mountains gives elevate aucunne possibility of escape and skimming with the original database

it's really the point a rework

give us the ability to remove or thank you to the wind
PrécédentSuivant

Retour vers Actualités / News