Nous sommes actuellement le 19 Avr 2024, 20:10

DLC 'Track' now available

Modérateur: Cyanide Team

• Auteur

Freki

DLC 'Track' now available

Message28 Sep 2012, 16:58

The DLC ‘Track’ for Tour de France 2012 is available!

This new multiplayer mode is playable online and offers three new game modes: Keirin, Individual Time Trial, Flying 200m, along with leaderboards for each mode!

Check out the XBOX Live and the PSN for more information.
PRO CYCLING MANAGER
Focus Team
Hors-ligne

Svend Rugaard

• Pseudo GameCenter: PSN : Nistelroy78

Re: DLC 'Track' now available

Message29 Sep 2012, 09:29

i respect you way to make these games, i have played all Cycling Manager games, then Pro Cycling Manager games up to 2010 - after that i didnt use so much time on PC any more .. i bought Tour De France 2011 for PS3 last year and love it, and love those DLC with food packs.

This Year, i love the game even more and even got a few friends to buy it because of the Online part .. and was before release told by some from here that DLC for Tour De France would come shortly after release - GREAT - but the longer the Tour De France 2012 IRL was coming in my memory the more i forgot about my PS3 game after i Platinum it (2 weeks after release) - Great

New DLC .. I Was waiting , i was waiting only thing you say was actually "Soon" ... community in that online game is more dead than when the game was just released . That means "ZERO" activity ... i knwo many traded the game in because no sight for DLC - AND Most important NO new Trophies to obtain in the DLC tours -

And the first thing you guys release is a TRACK MODE for ONLINE WTF ... - Who are buying this on a mode ther is only played buy the 100 people who buy it , but they dont buy it at the same time so its like waste of money.

Cyanide i rather you concentrated on TDF 2014 when the Route is Announce, and implente a Online Mode where you can ride more than the last 6 KM .. its "thrilling" but not that much ..

If you want to use track cycling, implented in the game in stead of make a joke out of people buying it and is completly useless.

Even the Smaller games than yours are getting more sales, JUST because of Trophies .. its sad, but true - And you are the BEST to make this game, and you have a community you should listen to.
Owner of Danish PlayStation Site -
Read Latest Review on Tour De France 2016 - 8 out of 10
http://www.playstationforum.dk/tour-de-france-2016
Watch my Livestream with TDF 2016 giveaway this July
http://www.youtube.com/Nistelroy78

Retour vers Actualités / News