Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 13:38

[EN] PCM/Tour de France 2010: the first images!

Modérateur: Cyanide Team

• Auteur

SeleniaFromFocus

[EN] PCM/Tour de France 2010: the first images!

Message07 Jan 2010, 17:30

Cyanide and Focus Home Interactive are extremely pleased to reveal the very first images of Pro Cycling Manager/Tour de France 2010. These images testify of the great improvement added to this ever-more popular sports game series.

Benefiting from a new more beautiful and more powerful graphic engine, Pro Cycling Manager/Tour de France 2010 marks one of the most important steps since the beginning of the series.

The hundreds of races are more beautiful and immersive than ever thanks to many new improvements added to the scene such as High-resolution photo-realistic textures, new handling of the flora which is now luxuriant, reworked ambient lighting, gigantic environments… The game offers an unprecedented gaming experience to all cycling fans!

Many other exciting novelties are also coming in 2010, such as a whole new Season mode, which lets you create and customize your own competitions: choice of teams, legs/races, the draft, etc. The game also features many new challenges in the form of performances and historic records to beat, that will fulfill all challenge-thirsty players’ desires!

Last but not least, creative minds will be delighted to know that they have not been forgotten, as the game also includes a new race editor! The powerful, efficient and accessible race editor allows the creation of an infinity of new and extremely detailed races where you can control every element from weather to the ambient setting and the curves of the roads. The topographic tool included in the editor even allows the players to create races in real locations of the world!

Download the images of Pro Cycling Manager/Tour de France 2010
Hors-ligne

JMURB

• Pseudo GameCenter: JMURB

Re: [EN] PCM/Tour de France 2010: the first images!

Message07 Jan 2010, 18:28

Pretty real envoirment, excelent job ;)

Cycling Manager
Cycling Manager 2
Cycling Manager 3
Cycling Manager 4
Pro Cycling Manager
Pro Cycling Manager 2006
Pro Cycling Manager 2007
Pro Cycling Manager 2008
Pro Cycling Manager 2009
Pro Cycling Manager 2010

It could be said that in 10 years has been an incredible improvement
Hors-ligne

Blackbeard

Re: [EN] PCM/Tour de France 2010: the first images!

Message12 Juin 2010, 22:38

The pictures and videos look amazing and I plan on buying the game as soon as I get an answer to a payment issue.

However, while I'm waiting for an answer to that guestion in another thread I would like to know more about the nuts and bolts of the game. How will game play differ from the 2009 version.

Will your riders be able to actually drop back and help a team rider that has a flat or has fallen?
Will you be able to customize your teams kit and add sponsors etc?
Will there be a more involved management game play? Like having an improved contract negotiation?

Theres more I would like to see improved upon but you get the picture.

The race part is great as is but there are areas about the actual game play that could be addressed. (The crash issues, hope thats fixed too.) I have seen the videos and the photos and know the game engine has been made over. What are some features in the actual game play?

Thanks in advance.

Retour vers Actualités / News