Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 12:43

Le Tour de France races to home consoles!

Modérateur: Cyanide Team

• Auteur

VinceFromFocus

• Pseudo GameCenter: VinceFromFocus

Le Tour de France races to home consoles!

Message16 Juin 2011, 10:56

Focus Home Interactive is pleased to announce that Le Tour de France, one of the most prestigious and popular sports events in the world, arrives for the first time on Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 this Summer.

Tour de France: The Official Game is developed by Cyanide (the studio that brought you the famous PC series Pro Cycling Manager) and will release on July 1st in Europe.

Patrick Pligersdorffer, CEO of Cyanide says, "It's been a long time that we (at Cyanide) have been thinking of a cycling game especially designed for home consoles. We could not adapt on consoles what perfectly works on PC with Pro Cycling Manager, so we worked on different prototypes before arriving at a satisfying result last year. Tour de France is the first important step in our quest for the ideal cycling simulation for home consoles."

While the series on PC, Pro Cycling Manager, is more team strategy oriented and concerns management over a full season, Tour de France: The Official Game focuses on the biggest cycling event: Le Tour de France, where you control a single rider in each of the 21 official stages playable in the game.

Tour de France: The Official Game will enable you to fight shoulder to shoulder with the greatest cycling champions during intense stages full of twists and turns! Manage the efforts of your riders over the grueling stages and ride honorably to gain the respect of the pack. Your loyalty and your actions will shape your reputation throughout the competition and will allow you to renew or destroy strategies and alliances which often prove decisive in this huge 21 stage race.

Nerves of steel, top physical shape and subtle tactics are required to win the Tour de France and its most prestigious jerseys, including the coveted and legendary yellow jersey!

Discover soon a full website dedicated to "Le Tour de France, the official game"!

View the images of "Le Tour de France, the official game"

FULL WEBSITE COMING SOON
Hors-ligne

GHoeberX

• Pseudo GameCenter: none yet

Re: Le Tour de France races to home consoles!

Message18 Juin 2011, 18:38

That sounds like good news. In 2009 there was an XBox360 arcade which I've bought and although I love PCM, I think the Tour de France XBox game didn't live up to my expectations. Will the XBox360 / PS3 game be more like the PC game? Or will it be a slimmed-down version like XBox360-arcade game of 2009??

EDIT: Never mind: I read now that it's all about controlling one single cyclist during the console-game. That's a shame: I would have loved to see the exact same manager game for the XBox360 :( I am however very curious to find out how the gameplay will turn out for this game!
Hors-ligne

b4tman

Message19 Juin 2011, 14:35

PCM + XBOX 360 = Image

I am also a big fan of PCM and have played the Arcade Game. If the game will have an online mode again, i will buy it :)
Hors-ligne

SGTPeppers13

• XBox 360 Gamertag: SGTPeppers13

Message22 Juin 2011, 00:13

Will there be a multiplayer cause that would be the greatest thing ever playing online with a bunch of people on the same team and will there be demo and is there going to be a release in america
Hors-ligne

CrueTrue

• Pseudo GameCenter: CrueTrue

Message22 Juin 2011, 22:40

No multiplayer ;)
PCM.daily - Your Daily Dose of PCM
Hors-ligne

SGTPeppers13

• XBox 360 Gamertag: SGTPeppers13

Message22 Juin 2011, 23:35

:( i was really hopeing for a multiplayer where people could create online teams and have multiple player on one team i hope they either release a free dlc that has it or a be pro mode also will there be a problem with the game running in america cause I've already pre-orderd the game and cant wait to play it
Hors-ligne

barrymorgan88

Message19 Jan 2012, 20:30

GHoeberX a écrit:That sounds like good news. In 2009 there was an XBox360 arcade which I've bought and although I love PCM, I think the Tour de France. XBox game didn't live up to my expectations. Will the XBox360 / PS3 game be more like the PC game? Or will it be a slimmed-down version like XBox360-arcade game of 2009??

EDIT: Never mind: I read now that it's all about controlling one single cyclist during the console-game. That's a shame: I would have loved to see the exact same manager game for the XBox360 :( I am however very curious to find out how the gameplay will turn out for this game!

I played the Xbox360 Tour de France game in 2009 and thought it was pretty average, and it did not meet my expectations. I have yet to play the new one, but checked it out a bit at one of the Best Vegas Shows but am hoping that it is a little better. I hope there is more control when it comes to the racing.
MGM vegas hotel | Vegas hotels Mirage
Hors-ligne

janemcready

Message17 Avr 2014, 11:33

Wow! Great news. So how long it will take the Le Tour de France would be available in the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360? We are eagerly waiting for the game to be released. There are lots of expectations among the game lovers about this game.

Retour vers Actualités / News