• Pseudo GameCenter: SaganMan87

Re: PETITION - Please put back also the Old Multiplayer

Message06 Juil 2012, 02:34

I agree
Hors-ligne

owks

Message07 Juil 2012, 14:57

I agree , but unfortunately i've given my money so you don't care.
Hors-ligne

superic89

Message07 Juil 2012, 15:48

i agree
Hors-ligne

Messi

• Pseudo GameCenter: Messi_19

Message10 Juil 2012, 15:27

I hope the "play with official teams" option is NOT the promised solution, cause it's still useless.
Hors-ligne

ITA_emmea90

• Pseudo GameCenter: ITA_emmea90

Message10 Juil 2012, 20:25

Messi a écrit:I hope the "play with official teams" option is NOT the promised solution, cause it's still useless.

I hope too. To have a Pcm Playable Online for World Cup and Community game it should contain custom db's (should be in patch 5?), password protected-game, possibility to pause, quit and re-enter ingame. If you crash during a friendly game now you get warned...
"Maybe the giro is not hard enough" (A. Zomegnan)
Hors-ligne

Varpeta

Message10 Juil 2012, 20:27

Completly agree. Put it back as it was in 2011. With all functions available. At the moment, you cant use custom db, which for example is need in National and world championships. Further more, you cant even race a stage race.... (Which I always have been enjoying the most when racing online) This is completly useless.

Yet nothing has been put back, just a change, that has swapped armada teams against original teams, thats it. Hopefully, this is just a start and custom dbs and stage races will come afterwards..
Hors-ligne

Daniano

• Pseudo GameCenter: Daniano

Message11 Juil 2012, 03:18

I think it was a big mistake to create a new multiplayer mode and switch to Armada mode. Now you try to integrate a normal online mode, but too many things have been changed and in my eyes it is impossible to create an acceptable way to play online. If you try to add all the necessary features emmea has mentioned, a lot of new problems and bugs will arise and there wont be enough time to correct them. For me the usual way would have been, if there is a normal online mode with an integrated Armada mode, not an Armada mode with an integrated normal online mode. In my eyes your way is a bit strange. Maybe you can do a thing like that for 2013. For this year it would be the best if you just integrate the old modes. The LAN mode hasnt change for a lot of years. I think the same will work with PCM 2012. And there has to be a mode for normal online games besides Armada, like last year ingame or the years before via Game Center There is a lot of space in main menu. ;)
Vainqueur du pronostic 2011
Hors-ligne

Aziz

• Pseudo GameCenter: AzizHasni_Awang

Message12 Juil 2012, 09:59

100%agree with daniano!
Hors-ligne

dgron

Message12 Juil 2012, 13:59

Found your website - Found the forums, and the multiplayer subforum - Endured a lot of written french.

All to tell you:

I agree 100%!
If this is not fixed, you'll never see my money again...
Hors-ligne

LAN-back-please

Message15 Juil 2012, 02:22

Daniano a écrit:I think it was a big mistake to create a new multiplayer mode and switch to Armada mode. Now you try to integrate a normal online mode, but too many things have been changed and in my eyes it is impossible to create an acceptable way to play online. If you try to add all the necessary features emmea has mentioned, a lot of new problems and bugs will arise and there wont be enough time to correct them. For me the usual way would have been, if there is a normal online mode with an integrated Armada mode, not an Armada mode with an integrated normal online mode. In my eyes your way is a bit strange. Maybe you can do a thing like that for 2013. For this year it would be the best if you just integrate the old modes. The LAN mode hasnt change for a lot of years. I think the same will work with PCM 2012. And there has to be a mode for normal online games besides Armada, like last year ingame or the years before via Game Center There is a lot of space in main menu. ;)

Agree
PrécédentSuivant

Retour vers Pro Cycling Manager 2015