Nous sommes actuellement le 27 Avr 2024, 23:25

Questions

Modérateur: Cyanide Team

• Auteur

FretBuzz

Re: Questions

Message21 Juin 2013, 11:24

How do you use the database editor. I am trying to correct riders names where they are wrong but the changes dont seem to stick.
Hors-ligne

Eyolfur

Message21 Juin 2013, 13:12

pilon a écrit:Will there be variants for the most important races? Which races?

There are variants on world championships, some national championships, tour de France, tour de Suisse, Tour de Romandie, Dauphiné Liberé.

again me
i seen that default i get 2 riders for track online,like armada cards
i buy it 3-4 bronze packs,no track rider card
how we can earn more track cards?

another thing is that somebody link up profiles and got coins.i did this and received nothing
i unlocked many all 33%,almost all 66%,some 100%
i had over 850 riders but i sell them after i did this to buy gold packs

The track riders pack will be available soon. Youn can only use your default track riders for the moment.
I don't have the exact rules in mind for the account link to PCM12, but you might have received very few coins because you sold your coards on PCM12. But i'm not sure of it.

1) Is it possible to play a multiplayer stage race with official teams, or will it only ever be possible to do it with Armada riders? It would be really cool to be able to use official teams.

2) When you link a profile from PCM2012, do you only get any benefit or coins if you have at least 33% of a particular team? Is there no way to cash in other riders if you don't have at least 33%?

1.We are working on Custom database tour on Armada. I hope it can be released on the next patch only. On the other hand, i don't think we will be able to release the omnium anytime soon.

2.I don't know the exact rules for account linking.

Just wondered why there is no manual this year - the online help is very limited and does not really explain a lot of the new features.

It seems the manual are missing in the steam version. But the website shows a lot of information, and you can access the guide by pressing F1 or the help button when you are in game. You can find help there : http://www.cycling-manager.com/pcm/?rub=guide

How do you use the database editor. I am trying to correct riders names where they are wrong but the changes dont seem to stick.

You have to save the changes and change the database setting in the options of the game to have the changes done.

Otherwise, you might be interested by a database with the true names of the riders here : viewtopic.php?f=226&t=14762 . It includes the real jersey of BMC.
Hors-ligne

Snails

Message21 Juin 2013, 13:30

Thanks very much for the reply! Any idea when the next patch might be expected to be released?

I'm now having the following problem:

In Stage Race Multiplayer mode, I click the Play button, and that brings up a List of Tours. In this list, I can only see 9 Tours maximum, and I can't scroll down to view other Tours. So if a friend creates a new Tour, I cannot see it. Is this a problem other people are having?

Thanks!
Hors-ligne

Eyolfur

Message21 Juin 2013, 14:20

Snails a écrit:Thanks very much for the reply! Any idea when the next patch might be expected to be released?

In Stage Race Multiplayer mode, I click the Play button, and that brings up a List of Tours. In this list, I can only see 9 Tours maximum, and I can't scroll down to view other Tours. So if a friend creates a new Tour, I cannot see it. Is this a problem other people are having?

Thanks!

There is no release date for a possible next patch. Just when it's ready.

For the list of tours, there might be a problem, we will see if it can be fixed fast.
Hors-ligne

Snails

Message21 Juin 2013, 14:24

Eyolfur a écrit:
Snails a écrit:Thanks very much for the reply! Any idea when the next patch might be expected to be released?

Thanks!

There is no release date for a possible next patch. Just when it's ready.

For the list of tours, there might be a problem, we will see if it can be fixed fast.

Thanks. It seems like it's an issue with scrollbars not showing when they should. Another place this happens is when I'm able to join a Tour, and then in the "Players" list in the top right, it shows the first 10 players and I can't scroll down to view my name and tick that I'm ready.
Dernière édition par Snails le 21 Juin 2013, 15:36, édité 1 fois au total.
Hors-ligne

Eyolfur

Message21 Juin 2013, 15:25

We have a fix for both scrollbar problem (tours list and gameroom user list). It will be fixed on the next patch.
Hors-ligne

Snails

Message21 Juin 2013, 15:37

Eyolfur a écrit:We have a fix for both scrollbar problem (tours list and gameroom user list). It will be fixed on the next patch.

Great, thank you! Would it maybe be possible for now to remove the games in the list that aren't active or that no-one is playing, to free up space in the first 9 slots?

Another thing I've noticed is that if you race a Ladder Game, the Armada riders you used in that Ladder Game seem to be tired for friendly races. Is this how it's intended to be? As far as I can remember with PCM2012, your Armada riders in friendly races were always at 100% condition.
Hors-ligne

JeremyCrow

Message21 Juin 2013, 18:17

Can you add a "Planned Race Days" column in front of the riders in the scheduler? You have the information for the Days Raced, but not for the planned days. It should be really easy to do and it's critical to plan a season.
Hors-ligne

carlos_valverde

• Pseudo GameCenter: carlos_valverde

Message22 Juin 2013, 12:09

FretBuzz a écrit:Just wondered why there is no manual this year - the online help is very limited and does not really explain a lot of the new features.

viewtopic.php?f=223&t=14776
Hors-ligne

Eyolfur

Message22 Juin 2013, 12:17

JeremyCrow a écrit:Can you add a "Planned Race Days" column in front of the riders in the scheduler? You have the information for the Days Raced, but not for the planned days. It should be really easy to do and it's critical to plan a season.

It was planned to have this feature but there were too many bugs with the count so we had to remove the feature until it is working. It's clearly helping very much.
An option to avoid the problem would be making the schedule late in the season, without making every 4 parts on career day 1. If you schedule the second part at the beginning of March, you can already see which riders have race days. It is not perfect though.

Note that there is no '60 days' limit in any way now, so it is not a big problem if some riders race too few or too much.
PrécédentSuivant

Retour vers Pro Cycling Manager 2015