Nous sommes actuellement le 23 Avr 2024, 15:49

Bug in tour mode

Modérateur: Cyanide Team

• Auteur

nik95

• Pseudo GameCenter: Nik95

Bug in tour mode

Message03 Août 2013, 18:58

Hello cyanide, here i found another bug playing your "Fantasy Mountain Tour 1" with a custom db; we played the first stage without problems but the results havent been considered for the 2nd stage and so has happened also in the 3rd stage...pratically we did 3 stages separated... so here is my question: did you even test yourselves this fantasy tour 1 and fantasy tour 2??? because that was for me a waste of time and a lack of respect.
ps I dont expect any feedback, just wanted to share that with the others players
Hors-ligne

Steelskin

Re: Bug in tour mode

Message05 Août 2013, 11:07

Hello nik95,

I don't really understand and I'm curious to know what's your issue.
Can you told me what you mean by "the results havent been considered for the 2nd stage" ?

Hope you will give me a feedback.
Regards
Hors-ligne

-sangre-

• Pseudo GameCenter: -Sangre-Dio

Message05 Août 2013, 14:01

it means no classifications, no mountain, points and general classifications work. its like if u play separated games, not a tour

and nik "so here is my question: did you even test yourselves this fantasy tour 1 and fantasy tour 2??? " answer is damned evident
Hors-ligne

Steelskin

Message05 Août 2013, 15:07

Tests have been done again by a coworker and I on this tour before the 1.0.3.0 patch and I've done another one just before my previous post and I didn't notice the issue you have reported...
Classifications, withdraw etc... work fine

Can you give me more details ? screenshot ? the name you gave to your tour ?

Retour vers Pro Cycling Manager 2015