Nous sommes actuellement le 20 Avr 2024, 01:40

Servers down for over 48h and no info?

Modérateur: Cyanide Team

• Auteur

Mutin

Servers down for over 48h and no info?

Message29 Oct 2014, 12:58

What in the world is going on.

First of all it was very difficult to create a user on this forum, since i dont speak french. Had to push alot of random buttons.

Second of all. Your servers has been down for over 48 hours, and you give us no information about it. The reason? When will it be fixed?

You are happy accepting our credit cards to pay for coins (which also is in french lol) but you have zero respect for the players with your non existence support.

I have never experienced a game with this little support from the officiel website. Its a disgrace.
Hors-ligne

VVV73

Re: Servers down for over 48h and no info?

Message29 Oct 2014, 14:22

Totally agree Mut, about the non customer service respones.....You think this is bad , try the english forum, never gets checked or updated or notified...LOL...It's not like this is a fan site. this is the OFFICIAL game site forum THEIR created.....
with all the money and staff they have and games created, you think they could employ a fulltime Forum/mod/support Personal.....even one person 4p0 hrs a week. at least everyone would get a respone , eventually!
This is my 4th purchase of cyanide games, 3 pcm and one horse racingmanager......
Not sure if I will purchase anymore, or certianly wont be paying full price on release like i did with PCM14...more bugs then a SWAMP, then it was half price less then cpl months later while all that time we played with hassles and bugs etc....doesn't really encourage to get in early does it.....

TAKE NOTE CYANIDE.....Without us you don't have a job and with the internet, word of mouth travels like the speed of light and we all know in advertising its the best advertising .

Regards
VVV Veni Vidi Vici,
Hors-ligne

denberre

• Pseudo GameCenter: denberre

Message14 Nov 2014, 13:40

Big amateurs! The whole multiplayer mode bugs and they do nothing. Every year it is badder and badder and they change nothing. Only what they do is delete omnium for nothing. Gamecenter was much better than that armada. PCM is to small and to buggy for a modus like that. Cyanide is the baddest gameproducer that i know. They don't give a f*ck for they cliënts. The ratings on steam for the most cyanide games are hilarious. I'm not the only one that think so but every gamer want more. The only reason that pcm still alive is because there is no competitive game for this beautifull sport.
Dernière édition par denberre le 15 Nov 2014, 15:27, édité 1 fois au total.
Hors-ligne

John-vino-09

• Pseudo GameCenter: JohnVino

Message14 Nov 2014, 15:42

denberre a écrit:Big amateurs! The whole multiplayer mode bugs and they do nothing. Every year it is badder and badder and they change nothing. Only what they do is delete omnium for nothing. Gamecenter was much better than that armada. PCM is to small and to buggy for a modus like that and it is to buggy. Cyanide is the baddest gameproducer that i know. They don't give a f*ck for they cliënts. The ratings on steam for the most cyanide games are hilarious. I'm not the only one that think so but every gamer want more. The only reason that pcm still alive is because there is no competitive game for this beautifull sport.

Bart Hero _O_
JohnVino On Fire
Hors-ligne

zachbastian

• Pseudo GameCenter: MikkelJDK

Message19 Nov 2014, 19:27

FIX YOUR SHITTY SERVER. ASAP!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Retour vers Pro Cycling Manager 2015