Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 20:36

Development team?

Modérateur: Cyanide Team

• Auteur

koningco

Development team?

Message11 Mars 2016, 19:22

Hi, I am new on this forum and started with PCM 2015 last weekend. I have played PCM 2013 before, so I know the basics of the game but I see that I can have a development team now. I started my first season with my own custom team selection and created a development team. This team was filled by my scout and I am not happy with his selection. Many riders don't have enough potential and other riders have nationalities like Tunesian or Kazak which don't match with my sponsor goals. I would like to keep the game realistic and have a few questions:

1) Or is it possible to move riders from your development team to your senior team at the end of the season or in June / July? And when will the game regenerate new talented riders (end of season or in July/August)?
2) Can I find all young riders via World --> Search or are there more young riders which I can not see yet? I found a few talented riders from realistic countries and my 2 scouts are now watching them to see their potential. How can I influence that these riders will be added to my development team?
3) Will young riders train faster when they are in the development team?
4) André Looij (team Roompot) is a very talented rider. Can I add him to my development team when his contract ends at the end of the second season? He is 19 years old at the start of the game and I would like to contract him but maybe my senior squad is already full by then.

Any experience with youth development is welcome in this topic, so feel free to reply when you can not answer (all of my) questions.
Hors-ligne

koningco

Re: Development team?

Message24 Mars 2016, 22:11

Too bad there were no replies yet. Is there anyone who knows if a young rider will sign for your senior team easier when he has been in your development team?

I am trying to investigate if riders train faster in the development team, this looks true but maybe this is caused by the low number of races on the calendar for my youth team (senior riders take part in more races).

Retour vers Pro Cycling Manager 2015