Nous sommes actuellement le 17 Avr 2024, 01:37

Wholesale yeti tumblers sale

Modérateur: Cyanide Team

• Auteur

Dops1959

Wholesale yeti tumblers sale

Message01 Août 2018, 03:50

As an every morning smoothie maker and avid user of my Yeti Cups On Sale , I’m always on the lookout for the best reusable straws. I’m basically looking for Yeti tumbler straws that fit my criteria, aka the right size, easy to clean, bpa free, and durable (I tend to chew on straws.. what can I say). I’ve tried the typical plastic straws, glass straws, and stainless steel straws, but never silicone drinking straws. So, when I came across some silicone straws on Instagram, I decided to give them a try.

Like I stated above, the Softy Straws were sized correctly and perfectly fit my smoothie glasses (I use mason jars) and my Wholesale Yeti . At first glance, my only concern was that the straws would not hold up to my chewing and that they may collapse when drinking a thick smoothie (something I’ve experienced with some cheap plastic straws). So far that hasn’t been an issue but I’ve only had them for around a month so if that changes I’ll update the review. That said so far so good.

After my morning smoothie, I mainly drink water out of my Wholesale Yeti Cups for the rest of the day. The 10.5” straws perfectly fit my Yeti tumbler and work great for large gulps or small sips. One nice thing about the 10.5” straws is they have those little stopper bumps to help stay in the tumbler lid. During the day I drink a lot of water and inevitably spend quite a bit of time biting and chewing at my straws. So far these Softy Straws have held up surprisingly well.

I was pretty surprised by how much smoothie gunk came out of the smoothie straws using the Wholesale Yeti Tumblers , even after I had run it under my kitchen faucet. It leaves me to wonder what kinda mold I’ve been sipping on all these years I’ve been in the “re-usable straw” game. The Squeegee really griped the straws, even making it a tad tough to pull through. Once I got the hang of it, it was pretty easy.. But I can see how some people might struggle the first time.

Retour vers Pro Cycling Manager 2015