Nous sommes actuellement le 28 Mars 2024, 23:43

Purchasing Problem

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Focus Team

• Auteur

ecc164

• XBox 360 Gamertag: I N F A IVI U S

Purchasing Problem

Message21 Juil 2011, 13:17

Hi, I'm having a problem purchasing PCM 2011. I go to buy the game online, clicking the download page. I enter all my credit card information. I click confirm, it says: "processing payment," and then it kicks me back to the page before. No error messages, no email, no nothing. I'm 100% sure the card is working and I entered the information correctly. Help?
Hors-ligne

romfromfocus

Re: Purchasing Problem

Message21 Juil 2011, 18:20

Hello ecc164,

For all your questions regarding the payment, the download, the installation or the game activation, please contact the technical support of Metaboli GamesPlanet: supportdl.focus@gamesplanet.com
Hors-ligne

ZombienDK

• Pseudo GameCenter: ZombienDK

Message22 Juil 2011, 09:59

i would recommend, find anorther place to buy the game....

i have been waiting for 10 days now, to get a support answer back on the above mentioned mail....
the guys have already taken the money, but well haven't recieved a serial/activation key....

so just to save ya self for the trouble, find a anorther place to get it....
Hors-ligne

Priduroks

Message22 Juil 2011, 17:03

Try to use internet explorer or firefox, maybe it's a problem with your navigator I don't know.
"Quand lés riche se fons la guerre, se sont les pauvres qui trinkent" Diam's
Hors-ligne

chups

Message05 Août 2011, 08:23

At me money from a card has been written off. Files for downloading have been sent me. Then to me come the letter on additional check which I have answered and has sent all necessary data. But I can't download till now a file (.exe). I wait for the prompt permission of a situation
Hors-ligne

chups

Message19 Août 2011, 07:46

Priduroks a écrit:Try to use internet explorer or firefox, maybe it's a problem with your navigator I don't know.

All browsers I trying. To me the answer from focus, that try to pay once again has come. But where a guarantee, what I can get game?
Hors-ligne

chups

Message19 Août 2011, 07:47

Priduroks a écrit:Try to use internet explorer or firefox, maybe it's a problem with your navigator I don't know.

All browsers I trying. To me the answer from focus, that try to pay once again has come. But where a guarantee, what I can get game?

Retour vers Pro Cycling Manager 2011 Support