Nous sommes actuellement le 21 Mai 2024, 15:13

RE ACTIVATION REQUEST

Modérateurs: Cyanide Team, Focus Team

• Auteur

allstarhonda

RE ACTIVATION REQUEST

Message04 Oct 2011, 02:20

Since BUYING this years version of PCM, I like many others found myself having to re install the game due to "bug" issues. I also had a hard drive failure. Having just suffered another hardware failure, I have re built my PC. New motherboard, CPU and GFX card. Now I am being told I cannot play the game for 91 days. This is not acceptable. I have other software that I have purchased at significantly higher cost from Adobe for instance. I can re install and use those programmes as often as I like. I also have an unlimited subscription with AVS for you which means I can download their products any time.
Is it not enough that I will have to start my career all over again. To be asked to wait 91 days to use something I have paid for seems to me like restrictive practice. You did not have this constraint on last years version. Will you allow me to reactivate my game without having to wait for this ridiculous length of time ?
Hors-ligne

lachi

Re: RE ACTIVATION REQUEST

Message04 Oct 2011, 10:24

In fact, you have not bought the game but a license to play the game.
The license is limited to 3 activations, after that you can ask for another key.
(The game is software, therefore you can only buy licenses. Owning a DVD doesn't you the right to play the software on it)

I never heard of a 91 day restriction therefore I don't know what exactly your problem is.
But unless you replace your hardware, you don't have to re-activate the game during installation.
If you did nevertheless, then you are the main responsible for the situation you are in.

How to uninstall and install without having to re-activate:
viewtopic.php?f=129&t=10971&start=1
Hors-ligne

allstarhonda

Message04 Oct 2011, 12:20

You are not the person to complain to about this Lachi. Who do I contact about this please. Focus, Cyanide, Play.com ?
Hors-ligne

allstarhonda

Message04 Oct 2011, 16:43

Should I purchase a new copy of the game, will I find it is still blocked ? I know it should not be, but who knows. I did replace hardware, hdd and then more recently cpu and motherboard so found I also had to re install Win 7 twice.
Hors-ligne

lachi

Message05 Oct 2011, 09:26

You have to contact the seller.
If you bought through download, then just answer the mail you had received.

Retour vers Pro Cycling Manager 2011 Support